Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of April 6th; *UPDATED 4/4*
Topic Started: Mar 24 2009, 10:09 PM (9,297 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Kate moves forward with her plan of revenge on Chloe; Melanie begins her first day at the hospital as a scrub.

Tuesday
A shocked Nicole learns that Dr. Baker has taken a job as a pediatrician at the hospital; Sami comforts EJ about Tony.

Wednesday
Philip returns to work at Titan; Nicole interrupts an intimate moment between Sami and EJ.

Thursday
Nicole worries that her wedding is doomed; Stephanie walks in on Chelsea and Max's intimate moment; Maggie offers to fix up Daniel on a date.

Friday
Nicole presses EJ for answers; Kate puts the breaks on Daniel's romantic date by revealing interesting facts about his life.

SOW spoilers

Week of April 6th:

- Stefano vows revenge against Philip.
- Sami goes to comfort EJ.
- Nicole realizes she knows Rafe.
- Chloe gets an offer.

**UPDATED 3/31**

Daily spoilers

Monday, April 6th
Philip and Stephanie run into Stefano; Nicole fires Dr. Baker; Mia feels an instant connection to Grace; Sami tries to comfort E.J.

Tuesday, April 7th
Stefano vows revenge on Philip; Maggie and Chloe share a nice moment; Chloe talks to Daniel about her pregnancy scare; Melanie struggles with patients during her first day at the hospital.

Wednesday, April 8th
Sami is disgusted when Nicole makes a big deal about her upcoming wedding; Sami confides in Rafe; E.J. argues with Nicole; Stephanie gets upset when Philip decides to go back to work at Titan.

Thursday, April 9th
Nicole fears that her wedding is doomed; Chloe gets a job offer; Stephanie walks in on Chelsea and Max during an intimate moment.

Friday, April 10th
Brady tries to comfort Nicole; Caroline visits Sami; Kate continues to plot Chloe's demise; Lucas and Chloe discuss her job offer.

**UPDATED 4/1**

SOD

- Sami goes to comfort EJ about Tony.
- Nicole sees Rafe and realizes that she knows him.
- Chloe is offered a role with the Vancouver opera.

SOW

- Mia refuses to leave town.
- Kate plots to steal a deadly drug from the hospital.
- Nicole pleads with EJ to commit to her.
- Chloe is offered a job in Vancouver.

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

Will warns Rafe that Sami doesn’t have a great track record with men.

Nicole asks Chloe if she regrets anything about her marriage to Lucas.

Philip moves out of the Kiriakis mansion and into Stephanie’s apartment.

EJ storms out of the church, and Nicole breaks down.

Chelsea fears that sparks are reigniting between Max and Stephanie.

Thursday – Max overhears EJ vowing to avenge Tony’s death.

Friday – Rafe tells Sami that he can’t stick around while she’s still in love with EJ.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 4/4**

More Daily spoilers

Monday, April 6th
Philip moves out of the Kiriakis mansion and into Stephanie's apartment; Nicole learns that Dr. Baker has taken a job as a pediatrician at the hospital; Nicole calls Mia and insists they meet; Sami goes to EJ to comfort him about Tony.

Tuesday, April 7th
Stefano vows revenge on Philip; Victor and Stefano exchange words; Kate moves forward with her plans of revenge on Chloe; Maggie gives Chloe a wedding gift; Melanie starts her first day at the hospital as a scrub.

Wednesday, April 8th
Will warns Rafe that Sami doesn't have a great track record with men; EJ and Nicole have a fight; Philip decides to go back to work at Titan, but this doesn't sit well with Stephanie.

Thursday, April 9th
Max overhears EJ vowing to avenge Tony's death; Nicole asks Chloe if she regrets anything about her marriage to Lucas; Maggie offers to fix up Daniel on a date; Chelsea and Stephanie run into some awkwardness as roommates.

Friday, April 10th
EJ storms out of the church, and Nicole breaks down; Brady tries to comfort Nicole; Rafe tells Sami that he can't stick around while she's still in love with EJ; Kate sabotages Daniel's blind date; Chloe and Lucas discuss a job offer she received.

Edited by Angie79, Apr 4 2009, 02:50 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Melanie and Dr. Baker both start work at the hospital? Is a new romance in the works, LOL?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Melanie=Sami=changing of medical records???????

I think Steffy gave doc Baker a job????????
Thanks for posting these!
Liz

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

When i saw that Melanie would be working at the hospital, i immediately though that she could be Dan's new distraction & way to get over Chloe to spare us from more unwanted "love scenes"!

angmc
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Mar 24 2009, 11:16 PM
When i saw that Melanie would be working at the hospital, i immediately though that she could be Dan's new distraction & way to get over Chloe to spare us from more unwanted "love scenes"!
I really hope so. Chloe and Daniel are like Roman and Hope.

leah09
Member Avatar

angelbaby19212
Mar 24 2009, 11:29 PM
Supergirlx2
Not even close. Daniel and Chloe have oodles of chemistry.
Roman and Hope are hurl worthy. I still can't get that picture out of my mind... :puke:

Cannot wait to see Melanie 'working' at the hospital.

coffeelover

Thanks Angie

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Atta girl, Sami - go comfort your man! :hug:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

"Sami comforts EJ about Tony." :wub: :wub:

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie

Paxton
Mar 24 2009, 10:18 PM
Melanie and Dr. Baker both start work at the hospital? Is a new romance in the works, LOL?
I bet they end up partners in crime!
Edited by cjknick, Mar 25 2009, 08:40 AM.

lastDays
Member Avatar

leah09
Mar 25 2009, 04:10 AM
angelbaby19212
Mar 24 2009, 11:29 PM
Supergirlx2
Not even close. Daniel and Chloe have oodles of chemistry.
Roman and Hope are hurl worthy. I still can't get that picture out of my mind... :puke:

Cannot wait to see Melanie 'working' at the hospital.
I agree. At least doc Daniel is a sexy stud. Roman EWWWW :puke:

Doc Baker + Melanie = trouble . As if Kate were'nt enough.I understand another bad guy will be coming to Salem.Crap,don't we have enough evil characters on this sho already? :redface:

Livie

Melanie as a scrub??? OOOkkkkkaaaaayyyy...and next month she will be an intern ala Lexies path to physician hood.

Sami comforts EJ..ooohhh sweet! I love it anytime they are embracing! Of course Nicole might see that and think it is a good time to sneak into Tony's room and smother him or something!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Sami comforts EJ.....woooo hooooooooo!!!!

Way to Go Sami, be there for your man!!!!

Ariel

omg, if Melanie is Daniel's new love interest my head will explode! I think she's more likely going to get some dirt on Dr.Baker or Nicole and try to use it in a new scheme.

ges
Member Avatar

Melanie a scrub tech? It is so pathetic how they are cutting back on sets.

jane1978

Ariel
Mar 25 2009, 11:08 AM
omg, if Melanie is Daniel's new love interest my head will explode! I think she's more likely going to get some dirt on Dr.Baker or Nicole and try to use it in a new scheme.
Isn´t April 6 the first airdate for the mysterious Win Ramsel character? Maybe Melanie gets somewhat involved with him.

Ariel

jane1978
Mar 25 2009, 11:23 AM
Ariel
Mar 25 2009, 11:08 AM
Isn´t April 6 the first airdate for the mysterious Win Ramsel character? Maybe Melanie gets somewhat involved with him.
Oh, good point. Maybe she will get involved with the new guy. I don't really think they'd put Melanie with Daniel, but I never thought Chloe would end up with Lucas either...

Melanie, imo, is a good character. Not heroine material at this point, but that's a good thing, the show needs a younger schemer/manipulator. . She's fun, clever and if she wasn't around stirring up trouble the plot wouldn't move.

ges
Member Avatar

Melanie and the black glove would make a good love match to me.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW spoilers

Week of April 6th:

- Stefano vows revenge against Philip.
- Sami goes to comfort EJ.
- Nicole realizes she knows Rafe.
- Chloe gets an offer.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply