Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of April 6th; *UPDATED 4/4*
Topic Started: Mar 24 2009, 10:09 PM (9,602 Views)
oldschoolfan

I don't care for Rafe at all, but I don't think he's a pedophile. Maybe he's Tony's son???
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

Will warns Rafe that Sami doesn’t have a great track record with men.

Nicole asks Chloe if she regrets anything about her marriage to Lucas.

Philip moves out of the Kiriakis mansion and into Stephanie’s apartment.

EJ storms out of the church, and Nicole breaks down.

Chelsea fears that sparks are reigniting between Max and Stephanie.

Thursday – Max overhears EJ vowing to avenge Tony’s death.

Friday – Rafe tells Sami that he can’t stick around while she’s still in love with EJ.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I'm starting to think Chelsea's exit will be tied to Max and Stephanie and how awkward things are. I gotta a feeling she will say her and Max just don't work and that she hates all the awkwardness and then she takes off. All this stuff with Chelsea moving in with Stephanie and all the focus on Max and Stephanie just seems like it will play a role in Chelsea's exit but we'll see.

Thanks Angie. Sounds good.

Ellie

Angie79
Apr 1 2009, 07:12 PM
ROFL - and the UNDERSTATEMENT of the CENTURY award goes to...

Bradyclan

PhoenixRising05
Apr 1 2009, 07:17 PM
I'm starting to think Chelsea's exit will be tied to Max and Stephanie and how awkward things are. I gotta a feeling she will say her and Max just don't work and that she hates all the awkwardness and then she takes off. All this stuff with Chelsea moving in with Stephanie and all the focus on Max and Stephanie just seems like it will play a role in Chelsea's exit but we'll see.

Thanks Angie. Sounds good.
That's what I'm thinking as well. I was hoping it would be something less predictible , though.

Mason
Member Avatar

Ellie
Apr 1 2009, 07:26 PM
Angie79
ROFL - and the UNDERSTATEMENT of the CENTURY award goes to...
LMAO! "Not great" is certainly putting perfume on the pig!

leah09
Member Avatar

Angie79
Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

lemme guess..more "I really love Lucas...I don't have any feelings for Daniel..I made my choice...I am leaving if you keep asking me these questions!" :blah:

How long is the almost year long 'experiment' :puke: of Lulue going to be shoved down our throats? Just end already!
I am so sick of Chloe walking around in stepford-wife mode..bring on the friggin poison already and let's get the show on the road!

Jeez, Lucas/Chloe make Phil/Stephanie appear exciting.

Thank God Kate, Daniel, and Maggie are in the mix.

PHELLE FOREVER

leah09
Apr 1 2009, 09:58 PM
Angie79
Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

lemme guess..more "I really love Lucas...I don't have any feelings for Daniel..I made my choice...I am leaving if you keep asking me these questions!" :blah:

How long is the almost year long 'experiment' :puke: of Lulue going to be shoved down our throats? Just end already!
I am so sick of Chloe walking around in stepford-wife mode..bring on the friggin poison already and let's get the show on the road!

Thank God Kate, Daniel, and Maggie are in the mix.

Even saying that is going too far! It is astounding how much I enjoy Philip, when he's not with Stephanie. I hear they will be on together again today,UGH! Don't know if I'll even watch :soapbox:

Hey,leah,did you get the PM I sent you?
:)

leah09
Member Avatar

^^ I did, phelle and I voted :cheer:

My mom just caught up on the whole week (didn't FF once) and was watching Thursday's ep and when she got to Philip and Stephanie at her apartment, she hit the FF button. She said she wishes there were a way to just "mute" her and only watch Philip. The funny thing is - she adores Philip (he is her fav character) and she is even at the point of FFing their scenes. I even told her that I was really going to try to like them together..she just looked at me and said "good luck with that!". LOL

Edited by leah09, Apr 3 2009, 09:19 AM.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

leah09
Apr 3 2009, 09:18 AM
The funny thing is - she adores Philip (he is her fav character) and she is even at the point of FFing their scenes.

Philip used to be my favorite until they wrote him as sexually attracted to a teenager with no redeeming qualities. Now I watch him but I'm not emotionally involved in his scenes. I hated Phorgan but in comparison to Phelony, that was nothing. I'd rather be bored by him and Stephanie than nauseated by him and Melanie.

PHELLE FOREVER

^^Thanks for voting leah :wave:
Yea, I can't stand Philip/Stephanie together. I am a HUGE Phelle fan, so I'm picky about who they pair Philip up with. I just honestly think that Stephanie is the most sanctimonius, self-righteous character I have ever seen on this show! And i realize that some people don't like Philip/Melanie together, but for me they are exciting. I guess it's just the appeal of a bad-boy, bad-girl dynamic that I like with them. With Philip/ Melanie I know it is going to be entertaining, and have a sense of danger and spontaneity to them. They could be each others partner in crime, and I dig that! And I love that Melanie doesn't try to change Philip, and that is all that Stephanie does, try to change them. Then gets mad at him when he doesn't want to change. And I'm sick of the lather-rinse-repeat ad-nauseum with Philip/Stephanie.
LMAO at your mother,FF when Philip/Stephanie were on and wishing she could mute Stephanie and JUST watch Philip. Too damn funny...
Edited by PHELLE FOREVER, Apr 3 2009, 09:37 AM.

leah09
Member Avatar

Paxton
Apr 3 2009, 09:23 AM
leah09
Apr 3 2009, 09:18 AM
The funny thing is - she adores Philip (he is her fav character) and she is even at the point of FFing their scenes.

Philip used to be my favorite until they wrote him as sexually attracted to a teenager with no redeeming qualities. Now I watch him but I'm not emotionally involved in his scenes. I hated Phorgan but in comparison to Phelony, that was nothing. I'd rather be bored by him and Stephanie than nauseated by him and Melanie.
Paxton, I can certainly relate..hated Phorgan (because I loved Phloe and resented the hell out of that pairing) and really didn't start liking Melanie until the last 6 weeks or so. That sexual dream about her was pretty bad. I think the show was really raunchy back then, between Danloe, Max (well, that's still going on..lol), and the dream. I think TIIC are trying to clean up the smut (although I loved and still love Danloe).

I just cannot stand being bored- with Lulue and Phinie. Like I said, I am trying to like Stephanie because I do love Philip but she is too much of a drip.

I don't even know if I'm at the point of Philip sleeping with Melanie but I do love their interaction..they play off each other so well.

Phelle...you should hear my mom..she's got great timing, like Melanie, and she really makes me LOL. She keeps saying that Philip looks like a young Marlon Brando and he is so stunning. ITA, they are completely painful, even with my open mind...like I said before, the girl is really pretty but Philip needs more than that..he needs someone with spunk. Speaking of spunk, can someone please tell me WTF has happened to Chloe's personality?? I think she took a Stephanie pill.
Edited by leah09, Apr 3 2009, 09:41 AM.

PHELLE FOREVER

^^ Yea leah, I can see the young Marlon Brando thing with Philip like your mom says. I also think that Molly/Mel looks like a young Isla Fisher. She was the girl in The Wedding Crashers, that was Vince Vaughn's love interest, named Gloria. She was also recently in the movie "Confessions of a Shopahlic", that was in theaters a few months ago. They both have that blondish/ reddish hair, and are both so quirky and funny, with great timing.
I agree with you that Stephanie is pretty, but the thing is there is just no substance there. Just because she is Steve and Kayla's daughter , doesn't make her rootable or likable.

Nicole Walker

I wonder if Nicole asks Chloe that cause she's having doubts about marrying EJ or she could just observe that Chloe is not happy. I think Nicole should not marry EJ although Nicole Dimera is a kickazz name.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Awesome!

It's about time we see the Dimera's take action, especially Stefano. Having thugs around can only mean more drama.

shytstarter
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Apr 3 2009, 02:12 PM
Awesome!

It's about time we see the Dimera's take action, especially Stefano. Having thugs around can only mean more drama.
As long as Days doesn't descend into GH territory. I really thought this would more along the lines of boardroom type brawling a la Y&R with Victor vs. Jack, Newman Enterprises vs. Jabot with Chancellor Industries thrown in. But already this war has descended into beatings, and people getting shot at, poisoning and gawd knows what else. Where else is there to go from that but more violence? I just hope they don't go crazy.
Edited by shytstarter, Apr 3 2009, 03:46 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily spoilers

Monday, April 6th
Philip moves out of the Kiriakis mansion and into Stephanie's apartment; Nicole learns that Dr. Baker has taken a job as a pediatrician at the hospital; Nicole calls Mia and insists they meet; Sami goes to EJ to comfort him about Tony.

Tuesday, April 7th
Stefano vows revenge on Philip; Victor and Stefano exchange words; Kate moves forward with her plans of revenge on Chloe; Maggie gives Chloe a wedding gift; Melanie starts her first day at the hospital as a scrub.

Wednesday, April 8th
Will warns Rafe that Sami doesn't have a great track record with men; EJ and Nicole have a fight; Philip decides to go back to work at Titan, but this doesn't sit well with Stephanie.

Thursday, April 9th
Max overhears EJ vowing to avenge Tony's death; Nicole asks Chloe if she regrets anything about her marriage to Lucas; Maggie offers to fix up Daniel on a date; Chelsea and Stephanie run into some awkwardness as roommates.

Friday, April 10th
EJ storms out of the church, and Nicole breaks down; Brady tries to comfort Nicole; Rafe tells Sami that he can't stick around while she's still in love with EJ; Kate sabotages Daniel's blind date; Chloe and Lucas discuss a job offer she received.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

shytstarter
Apr 3 2009, 03:45 PM
PhoenixRising05
Apr 3 2009, 02:12 PM
Awesome!

As long as Days doesn't descend into GH territory. I really thought this would more along the lines of boardroom type brawling a la Y&R with Victor vs. Jack, Newman Enterprises vs. Jabot with Chancellor Industries thrown in. But already this war has descended into beatings, and people getting shot at, poisoning and gawd knows what else. Where else is there to go from that but more violence? I just hope they don't go crazy.
Stefano and Victor are both mobsters, well Victor used to be. Of course there will be violence.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wes Ramsey first airs on Tuesday and I have to say Days has done a good job keeping his character and story under wraps. There is nothing in any of the spoilers, articles, etc on him except SOD does mention his first airing on April 7 and that it will be a few weeks before he is fully revealed. I'm very intrigued because they've kept this pretty close to the vest and they haven't been this successfully secretive about something in a very long time.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I'm dying to find out who's this new character! And I hope he can act! I didnt really see anything good acting-wise on Charmed..but we'll see.
Liz

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply