Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD and SOW: Nicole goes to Tony's hospital room, and...; April 7th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Mar 25 2009, 10:05 AM (2,881 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOD features an interview with Joe Mascolo, and this week's SOW features an interview with Ari Zucker.

Stefano, EJ and Nicole are together at the hospital after Tony's accident, and Nicole goes into Tony's room without anyone seeing her. Zucker laughs and explains that "you're not sure if she's there to kill him or not. I mean, it's not like she hasn't tried to kill someone before." In the hospital room, Nicole tells Tony to keep quiet about Sydney, and she threatens him that she will tell EJ and Stefano about Tony's fight with Philip.

Daniel then finds Nicole in Tony's room and asks her to leave. Tony starts to write a note to EJ, while Hope questions Nicole about exactly what she saw on the pier. Zucker explains to SOW that Nicole stalls when she's talking to Hope, because Nicole doesn't want to pick a side until she knows whether Tony's going to make it.

Nicole then goes back in Tony's hospital room, and she sees him trying to write a note. As Zucker says, "Nicole sees Tony writing something and is like, 'Oh s--t!' But then Tony's monitors start going off."

Tony dies, and Stefano is "devastated", says Mascolo. Mascolo explains that Tony was "doing something that as far as Stefano was concerned was betraying the family", and Stefano told Tony that he wished Tony were dead, and then when Tony does die, "it becomes a source of total remorse for Stefano, and he can't forgive himself for the things he said."

Stefano thinks that Tony was murdered and that for Tony to die the way he did could not have been an accident. As Mascolo says, Stefano "vows that whoever had anything to do with Tony's death, they're going to pay one way or the other".

Nicole then gives Hope her statement. Zucker says that "Nicole is so tired of lying that this one time she just wants to tell the truth." Nicole tells Hope that Tony's fall was an accident, and then Nicole goes to talk with Philip, and he agrees not to tell anyone about whatever Nicole and Brady are up to.

However, Stefano sees Nicole talking to Philip, and he tells her she lied to the police, just as she lied about going to the convent. Mascolo says that "[Stefano] had suspicions about her from day one, and he's trying to get to the bottom of it." But then EJ stands up for Nicole, and he tells Stefano that he believes her. EJ is not happy that Nicole backed up Philip's account of things, however, since he thinks Nicole should have been loyal to the DiMeras.

Nicole then asks EJ if he thinks their wedding should be called off, and he says yes! Zucker says that "EJ says he wants to think about it, and it freaks Nicole out. All of the work she's done, whether it's right or wrong, has been to make this perfect little family. And now it might not happen."

Things go from bad to worse for Nicole when she then takes little Sydney to a doctor's visit and finds Dr. Baker there! Zucker says "as soon as Nicole clears things up in one place, something else comes up... Dr. Baker knows everything, and Nicole doesn't want him to say anything."

And as for Stefano? He plans to destroy the Kiriakis family. Mascolo explains: "[Stefano] is now left with one son, Elvis, and Alexandra, but they always have problems. As far as he's concerned, the Kiriakises have to pay for this."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie!

aimees76
Member Avatar

Poor Nicole. Its a wonder she hasn't had a nervous breakdown yet.
Thanks Ellie!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Thanks, Ellie--sounds interesting! And I can't always say that about this show, lol.

Nicole Walker

You know I figured NIcole would tell the truth and Stefano would think she was lying. I just found that Stefano confronts Nicole spoiler odd. The girl can't win for losing. What does it mean EJ is not happy that Nicole backed up Phillip and that she should be loyal to the Dimera's? WTF? They should be glad it was an accident instead of a murder and why would telling the truth mean that she's not being loyal to them that's the dumbest thing i've read.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I'm just ready for Nicole to get busted already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know Ari will rock that!!!! :rockon:

MCKELLY

Poor Nicole? WTF!

She's a psycho lunatic! :frustration:

Isn't it time she gets caught by someone who wants to do more than just blackmail her?

The sooner she moves on with Brady, the sooner she can stop lying to everyone.

shytstarter
Member Avatar

So ..... there is no murder mystery?

Am I crazy? Wasn't this billed as being some grand who done it storyline?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

shytstarter
Mar 25 2009, 12:00 PM

I agree - I had the same impression.

Holy mother - if they were going to kill off Thaao couldn't they at least have made it more compelling than having him trip and fall down some stairs. :embarrassed: Is my bitterness about Thaao's firing showing? :hmmph:

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

Mason

shytstarter

Yet another of Corday's exaggerations/lies.

Although, I have to say, I'm glad there's no murder mystery, in this case.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm glad Nicole did the right thing and told the police it as an accident. And I'm glad Philip agrees to stop the pointless blackmailing even though he doesn't know shit in the first place.

I'm looking forward to some Stefano and Victor scenes.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I just want to see how this is played out. Steffy thinks there's something off about Tony's death...maybe it was like the original spoilers? Anyways..sounds good!
Liz

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

So Tony falls and gets impaled? Like a vampire...

Meh. I'd enjoy this more if I didn't think Stefano was a little bitch on account of the whole Santo/Colleen/feud origins storyline. He's kind of pathetic and irritating to me now. Also, my first reaction is "for fuck's sake, dude, you didn't even really like Tony so why are you all pissy about it?"

Still, this could play out alright taken in the context of what we're given and not what was advertised, and it has people who are interesting to watch when they want to be.

jane1978

Mason
Mar 25 2009, 12:14 PM
shytstarter

Yet another of Corday's exaggerations/lies.

Although, I have to say, I'm glad there's no murder mystery, in this case.
If I remember it right Corday never promissed another murder mystery. Just the DAYS diva blogger did when she announced Thaoo was let go and his character will be murdered.

Corday just said Nicol will see something terrible and she will have to choose, which could have a devastating effect on her future. Or something like this.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This sounds pretty good! Thanks, Ellie!

carlypvee

Thanks for posting Ellie.

sungrey

This does sound pretty good, even though I am pissed Thaao's falling on the sword again.

But part of me will always wonder if this was Tony... :)

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I'm glad this murder won't be a "Who did it". I'm sick of all murder storylines being like that.

Dallas812

Thanks, Ellie. I just can't wait until the truth comes out. I was hoping that the note read something.

Alligato
Member Avatar

px780
Mar 25 2009, 12:38 PM
Meh. I'd enjoy this more if I didn't think Stefano was a little bitch on account of the whole Santo/Colleen/feud origins storyline. He's kind of pathetic and irritating to me now. Also, my first reaction is "for fuck's sake, dude, you didn't even really like Tony so why are you all pissy about it?"

Still, this could play out alright taken in the context of what we're given and not what was advertised, and it has people who are interesting to watch when they want to be.
Px - this post is awesome. There is something about Stefano that irks me, and I think it has to do with the absolute stupidity of the origins of the hatred and torture of the Bradys, not even knowing that John Black was a Brady. And then, his little temper tantrum Sami type flip flop about Tony - "Tony I love you. You are my son!" then two seconds later "You are nothing to me, Tony. I'll make you pay, you traitor". What a friggin pussy! Not to mention, he locked Tony away for 20 years without a second thought...am I supposed to believe that he cares that much for him now???

Stefano is a shell of his former bad ass self...and I really don't think he will do anything to the Kiriakises that compares to his past. I doubt he will lock Victor up in a secret room, or brainwash Phillip...all for an accident with Tony. He'll probably go after Nicole for telling the truth, yet being a "traitor".

Not to mention, for being the most disturbing death scene in awhile, it is sad that TP had to go out that way. Pretty silly and unnecessary. I wish he were just written out like Payla.

However, I am excited to see what happens when EJ and Nicole call off the wedding, and where they go from there...and how Dr. Baker will return to the scene.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply