Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD and SOW: Nicole goes to Tony's hospital room, and...; April 7th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Mar 25 2009, 10:05 AM (2,910 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

Alligato
Mar 29 2009, 02:11 PM
Px - this post is awesome. There is something about Stefano that irks me, and I think it has to do with the absolute stupidity of the origins of the hatred and torture of the Bradys, not even knowing that John Black was a Brady. And then, his little temper tantrum Sami type flip flop about Tony - "Tony I love you. You are my son!" then two seconds later "You are nothing to me, Tony. I'll make you pay, you traitor". What a friggin pussy! Not to mention, he locked Tony away for 20 years without a second thought...am I supposed to believe that he cares that much for him now???
Exactly!!! Stefano's behavior makes no sense, given the history between him and Tony. Not only does it not make any sense, it's just plain annoying (which is not something I thought I would ever say about Stefano). The writing for Stefano (and Victor, for that matter) lately has been pathetic. Both characters have been reduced to crotchety, grumpy old men who yell and don't DO anything.
Edited by Mason, Mar 29 2009, 03:43 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sindacco
Mar 25 2009, 04:47 PM
I'm glad this murder won't be a "Who did it". I'm sick of all murder storylines being like that.
So am I. The show never said it would be like that. The "diva" did and everyone bought it LOL.

I won't get into the writing for Stefano and Victor. I don't get how it can be said it's bad (just look at history), especially in regards to the Stefano/Tony and Victor/Philip relationships. I think the family dynamics are being handled very well. My only issue is Victor needs to be toned down at times in terms of the grumpiness but, other then that, it's just fine.

I can't wait for all this to unfold. Should be a great week.

madelinehawaii

PhoenixRising05
Mar 30 2009, 01:27 AM
Sindacco
I'm glad this murder won't be a "Who did it". I'm sick of all murder storylines being like that.
So am I. The show never said it would be like that. The "diva" did and everyone bought it LOL.

no, Corday told Thaao. It's in the inteview Michael Fairmain did.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

madelinehawaii
Mar 30 2009, 02:02 AM
PhoenixRising05
Mar 30 2009, 01:27 AM
Sindacco

no, Corday told Thaao. It's in the inteview Michael Fairmain did.
Well, it was never in any of Corday's magazine interviews. He never mentioned Tony leaving in a murder mystery in the sweeps previews or any of the Thaoo stories in the mags. I only recall hearing it in one place and that was in the "diva's post and now that you brought it up I looked and it's there too but nowhere else. Who knows LOL. It's better this way IMO anyway.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Mar 30 2009, 02:08 AM.

Hoochie21
Member Avatar

I hated the way Tony tripped and fell like that, and it doesn't help that Nicole was being such a selfish bitch to him, and talking him to death, I hope Stefano kicks her ass!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply