Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:James Scott interview; Michael Fairman interview
Topic Started: Mar 26 2009, 02:39 AM (2,842 Views)
carlypvee

Thanks for posting. I love his comments about AS and the "Jami" fans.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LiZa
Member Avatar

I have a question. In the first sentence it say "First, he is still in the dark that the daughter he just baptized is not his, and that the woman he finally made love to, is lying about the baby’s true paternity.".

Isn't that Syndey they baptized? Or are they talking about when Sami baptizes Grace? Or did Nicole switch Syndey around with Grace and I wan't paying attention? lol. Thanks for any help. :smile:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LiZa
Mar 26 2009, 05:20 PM
I have a question. In the first sentence it say "First, he is still in the dark that the daughter he just baptized is not his, and that the woman he finally made love to, is lying about the baby’s true paternity.".

Isn't that Syndey they baptized? Or are they talking about when Sami baptizes Grace? Or did Nicole switch Syndey around with Grace and I wan't paying attention? lol. Thanks for any help. :smile:
No - it's not quite right. He doesn't realize the daughter he just baptized is not Nicole's - but it is his daughter with Sami. And the woman is lying about the baby's true 'maternity'. :)

Nicole Walker

Thanks for posting. Yes Ari is a gifted actress and I so hope she wins an emmy!! I also agree that EJ was getting no action from Nicole so he was more than happy to get it on!! Seven months is a long time for a dude.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Mar 27 2009, 01:15 AM.

daisy132

aimees76
Mar 26 2009, 10:59 AM
Paxton
Mar 26 2009, 10:57 AM
aimees76
Mar 26 2009, 10:50 AM
ROFLMAO. Yeah, TPTB would never DARE to alienate any long-term fans. Bwahahahaa. Sure ;)
Oh yeah, I can't think of any fanbases who have been alienated either . . . John and Marlena, Steve and Kayla, Nick . . . yep, all happy as clams!
I know as a Lumi fan, myself, I have been THRILLED with my payoff. :huh:
Oh yeah, and in what alternate universe do all soap opera characters have to pay consequences for their actions, and how could JS of all people say that with a straight face? :o
Well, at least Lumi fans got a payoff. They've had Sami/Lumi on and off interraction for 15 years, and something tells me that they still will in the future.

Ejami fans deserve a huge payoff for hanging in there feeding on crumbs after it finally looked like they were going to be put together last May, only to pull the rug right from under us and pairing Sami with ANOTHER man. Yup, we want a huge payoff!! :cheer:

SafeFan

The one thing we're all assured of is that it will be interesting. Sami will have interaction with Lucas because of Will and Allie and with EJ because of Johnny and with Rafe because Grace is now his Goddaughter. And then there's Nicole.... and Stefano... Here's to friendly, lively discussion in the weeks to come.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply