Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Darin Brooks interview
Topic Started: Mar 26 2009, 06:51 PM (869 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Mr. Brooks goes to primetime and continues his day job in Salem for the time being. I chatted with Days of our Lives charmerDarin Brooks recently about life in Salem, the cast-cuts, the waiting for the renewal pick up for the NBC soap, his on-screen relationship with Chelsea, and his hope to bring Max Brady back to his womanizing ways! The interview appears in the current issue of TV SOAP Australia which hit the newstands down under earlier this week.

To see the article in print, go to the Global section of the website. Once there scroll down to the TV SOAP Articles, and there at the top of the updates section you can see Darin's interview. Click on it and it will open a PDF document, so you can read and review the 'aussie' feature. Darin's article title is....ready for it...."Expect More Sex!"

Click here to download the article:
http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/includes/fileGet.cfm?cms_document_id=32

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/message/thread.cfm?message_id=586&page=1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Livie

dunno why but he just reminds me of shaggy in scooby doo

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Interesting interview and I have to agree with the use of counting recorders and soap net to help improve the ratings. It would also help if NBC, Sony and Days would show the days episode live from their official web site. They are really missing the boat there. The blurb about the sex makes me ill. The last thing I want to watch is more sex, romance yes sex no. Please allow me to use my imagination when it comes to that. Discretion is best there IMO. Thanks for posting this.

llaroo87

a veery sexy shaggy

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply