Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Casting tidbits; *UPDATED*
Topic Started: Mar 27 2009, 03:33 PM (4,011 Views)
LovingDays

FELISHA TERRELL signed three years contract

http://fordrbatalent.blogspot.com/2009/03/felisha-terrell-days-of-our-lives.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Mar 27 2009, 05:01 PM
Hmm, so it's a major role.

She's a pretty girl. I'll give her that much.

Ponz
Member Avatar

This might not be the same person but it puts her current age at around 29.

Quote:

Rumor Has Eagles' 'TO' Engaged To UI Alumna (Philadelphia Inquirer, Sept. 18)
Buzz in Eagles circles points to major postseason plans for wide receiver Terrell Owens, besides playing in the Super Bowl: Walking down the aisle next year with his girlfriend of a year, Felisha Terrell, 26, an Illinois-born, UNIVERSITY OF IOWA-educated former pharmaceutical saleswoman. Lately, she's been modeling with Ford. Buttonholed outside Owens' 31st birthday party here last December, Terrell chuckled at a suggestion that the couple's engagement announcement someday might be headlined "Felisha Terrell-Terrell Owens." Owens' publicist would not comment.

http://www.news-releases.uiowa.edu/2005/september/hitsseptember05.html

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

LovingDays
Mar 27 2009, 05:01 PM
Thanks! I updated the first post.

This is good news. They need more females in that age range on the show.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Hmmm, interesting.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Hmm,,I ADORE Ross!!!As for the gal,,she is very pretty!!!Maybe this is Lucas's woman??

esp13
Member Avatar

This is kind of a random thought but remember when Philip got shot last summer and there was some concern about his rare blood type or something? I vaguely recall some conversation between Daniel and Victor where Victor hinted that there was some other secret source if Philip needed more blood than was available at the hospital. It seems like there was speculation that Victor was going to reveal that he was really Daniel's father or something.

Anyway, assuming my memory is right about any of that and assuming the casting stuff the one girl posted in her blog is true, then this might be the secret source that Victor was referring to. Or, you know, totally not. :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ilovemydays

Ponz
Mar 27 2009, 05:15 PM
This might not be the same person but it puts her current age at around 29.

Quote:

Rumor Has Eagles' 'TO' Engaged To UI Alumna (Philadelphia Inquirer, Sept. 18)
Buzz in Eagles circles points to major postseason plans for wide receiver Terrell Owens, besides playing in the Super Bowl: Walking down the aisle next year with his girlfriend of a year, Felisha Terrell, 26, an Illinois-born, UNIVERSITY OF IOWA-educated former pharmaceutical saleswoman. Lately, she's been modeling with Ford. Buttonholed outside Owens' 31st birthday party here last December, Terrell chuckled at a suggestion that the couple's engagement announcement someday might be headlined "Felisha Terrell-Terrell Owens." Owens' publicist would not comment.

http://www.news-releases.uiowa.edu/2005/september/hitsseptember05.html
That's pretty old. If I remember correctly, rumor has it that TO tried to kill himself when she broke up with him.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

esp13
Mar 27 2009, 05:32 PM
This is kind of a random thought but remember when Philip got shot last summer and there was some concern about his rare blood type or something? I vaguely recall some conversation between Daniel and Victor where Victor hinted that there was some other secret source if Philip needed more blood than was available at the hospital. It seems like there was speculation that Victor was going to reveal that he was really Daniel's father or something.

Anyway, assuming my memory is right about any of that and assuming the casting stuff the one girl posted in her blog is true, then this might be the secret source that Victor was referring to. Or, you know, totally not. :)
Interesting theory esp! I remember that conversation too, now that you mention it.

Alana
Member Avatar

Ellie
Mar 27 2009, 04:54 PM
Sindacco
Mar 27 2009, 04:42 PM
Ellie
Mar 27 2009, 04:26 PM
I bet she's the character from that girl's blog. I think it was Philip's half sister.
Victor's daughter?
Not sure... all we could find out is that it was Philip's half sister. I would personally hope they'd think twice before giving Kate yet another child, so my own guess is that it would be Victor's daughter.
A 3 years contract??? Now that's what I call positive thinking... :eyeroll:

luishot

How about she be a new love interest for Brady Black? Brady needs some loving.

lastDays
Member Avatar

How does she get a 3 year contract role when Days will be off the air by the end of 2010?

Deleted User
Deleted User

lastDays
Mar 27 2009, 06:10 PM
How does she get a 3 year contract role when Days will be off the air by the end of 2010?
All the shows sign actors to contracts passed their renewal date.
Quote Post Goto Top

PHELLE FOREVER

Oh, please let this new girl be for Philip! That would be wonderful. Since this Philip/Stephanie thing is a flop, and most are saying that they are boring together. She's a pretty girl. Can you imagine the hotness of her and JKJ? Wow...

Deleted User
Deleted User

To me, it looks like the girl may be a past love interest or possible family member of Rafe's.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Another newbie? Great.

Look, I'm all for more female characters in that age range, but why must it be someone completely new? Why not bring on Sarah Horton or Noelle Curtis? You know, someone with actual ties to the canvas?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

How about Nicole's sister Taylor?? They could of brought her back!

I think this actress is someone from Rafe's past.
Liz

Mason
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Mar 27 2009, 06:31 PM
How about Nicole's sister Taylor?? They could of brought her back!
Ooh, I was just thinking about Taylor the other day for some reason. That's a good idea.

See, DAYS. It's not rocket science!

coffeelover

I too think she is going to be someone from Rafe's past, but Nicole could sure use some family too. I think it would be a hoot if she were someone from EJ's past and is one of the three people who tries to stop Nicole's and EJ's wedding. I suppose she could be the women who is suppose to be Lucas' new love interest, the timing would be about right.

There was suppose to be someone's sister coming to Salem ....

aimees76
Member Avatar

Hey maybe she's for EJ!!! LOL. ;) :P
Edited by aimees76, Mar 27 2009, 07:30 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply