Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Casting tidbits; *UPDATED*
Topic Started: Mar 27 2009, 03:33 PM (4,037 Views)
Charlotta09
Member Avatar

aww, YAY I love Ross Matthews!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

coffeelover

aimees76
Mar 27 2009, 07:30 PM
Hey maybe she's for EJ!!! LOL. ;) :P
She does look like EJ/James would be the best match up for her to be honest.

Posted Image

Kenny
Member Avatar

coffeelover
Mar 27 2009, 08:08 PM
She looks a bit like Katherine Heigl in that shot.

Mason
Member Avatar

She kind of resembles Eva Longoria to me.

jane1978

I definitely think she could be a woman from Rafe´s past. There has been a lot of hints lately at his past and it seems they are already building the conflict for Sami/Rafe after they go together. But she could be also related to the new Win Ramsel character, or even Mia. Mia was really evasive when Will wanted to know her whole name so I think there might be some kind of connection as well.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Kenny
Mar 27 2009, 08:13 PM
coffeelover
Look like Ashley Judd!
Liz

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Holy cow! She really is gorgeous.

I have a feeling she might be a woman from Rafe's past - if not an ex-lover, perhaps a family member?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

She's a beautiful girl. Hopefully she has talent to back up her looks.

I'm thinking she's going to be a girl from Rafe's past. You know Higley likes to clump all of her new characters together in the same story.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Mar 28 2009, 09:25 AM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I think she is going to be with Max. Do you guys remember when they said they were going to bring someone new for Max. Besides, she will be working at the Pub. So I am thinking Max.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Daytime
Mar 28 2009, 10:31 AM
I think she is going to be with Max. Do you guys remember when they said they were going to bring someone new for Max. Besides, she will be working at the Pub. So I am thinking Max.
I think that new love interest has been put on hold due to the questionable length of time Darin will be staying with the show.
Quote Post Goto Top

lastDays
Member Avatar

Sure shes a knockout,but can she ACT? Models more often than not,make lousy actors. I remember a male model who was cast as Paul on ATWT back in 1996.The guy was so green he admitted he didn't understand basic stage terms. :omg:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Liz<3Days
Mar 27 2009, 09:06 PM
Kenny
Mar 27 2009, 08:13 PM
coffeelover
Look like Ashley Judd!
Liz
She does look like Ashley there. She's a beauty, all right--let's just hope she can act.

Livie

I hope she is whoever Rafe was talking about when he said things are different with "Sami"...but who knows. might be a love interest for Nicole too.

angmc
Member Avatar

:lol: Days is about the only show that hasn't jumped on the gay love story bandwagon...but this is Days, so it's not gonna happen.

cjknick
Member Avatar

angmc
Mar 29 2009, 03:23 PM
:lol: Days is about the only show that hasn't jumped on the gay love story bandwagon...but this is Days, so it's not gonna happen.
It could be that none of the gay s/l have been all that successful.

Nicole Walker

Hell, she might be a love interest for Sami. Suddenly Sami is a magnet and I can't understand that for the life of me.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Interesting.

Glad to see Ross back. He's great. I would like some scenes of him and Sami too. Those are fun.

I'm guessing this Arianna girl is the girl from the "Philip's sister" casting call? Interesting. She is very pretty and I like what she could bring to the show. I just hope she can act. I have to wonder if this may be who they had in mind to pair with Max once Chelsea leaves or maybe she is for Lucas so they can make the Lucas/Chloe/Daniel stuff a quad? We'll see.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply