Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for Week of March 30th; Nicole's scheme begins to unravel...
Topic Started: Mar 27 2009, 08:35 PM (1,226 Views)
Ellie

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

YouTube:

ginababe
BANNED

not soon enough!! We are going at a snails pace here :( Thanks for posting.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Finally a decent promo.

Still too short, but at least this is more of a tease than the last few.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Thanks Ellie.

Tony's voice at the beginning gives me the creeps ... in a good way!

Livie

I wonder if Tony gives EJ a hint by telling him to look into his own past..woman pretends to be pregnant but was not..I want to see that note. so looking forward to Nicole if not at least getting caught, then turning into a drunk with a guilty secret who probably will do something dangerous with nonameyetlet...(that is what I call Sami's baby, for until she gets the chance to name the child she should have in her arms, the baby is no-name-yet-let to me!

ginababe
BANNED

laptop
Mar 27 2009, 08:51 PM
I wonder if Tony gives EJ a hint by telling him to look into his own past..woman pretends to be pregnant but was not..I want to see that note. so looking forward to Nicole if not at least getting caught, then turning into a drunk with a guilty secret who probably will do something dangerous with nonameyetlet...(that is what I call Sami's baby, for until she gets the chance to name the child she should have in her arms, the baby is no-name-yet-let to me!
that would definitely be interesting.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

OHHHHHHHHH SHIT!! Watch out Nicole!!!!
Love the promo!
EJ's grief over Tony and now this clue....EJ=dog w/bone=FUCKIN SCARY!!
Liz

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Who's EJ telling that Tony left him a note?

ginababe
BANNED

Supergirlx2
Mar 27 2009, 09:16 PM
Who's EJ telling that Tony left him a note?
looks like hope or lexie.

Mason

Kenny
Mar 27 2009, 08:44 PM
Finally a decent promo.

Still too short, but at least this is more of a tease than the last few.
Agreed. But that announcer has GOT to go.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Good promo...Love the Nicole storyline..

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Still way too short but a good promo.

The announcer does have to go. He nearly took some of the excitement out of the promo. I really hope they go back to long promos again. I know probably no one sees them outside of the net but if you are going to do them, make them decent on a consistent basis at least. Why bother making a 16 second promo? By the time you get into it, it's over. Hopefully, by summer they grasp this and go longer with them. I think Days really needs to up the promotion a bit. They've done remarkably well with so little promotion so I feel making some of these improvements with promos and promoting the show a bit more could help it even more.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

This promo focused to much on the Nicole/EJ part of this story, actually that was the only part of the story in this promo. 16 seconds is to short, ff this had been a 30 sec promo we could have seen some of the Stefano and Phiip part.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I do sort of wonder about the point behind the promos these days. You used to see them run during the primetime shows. Now the only time I ever see that is during Biggest Loser...for obvious reasons.

safetogether4ever5
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Mar 27 2009, 09:14 PM
OHHHHHHHHH SHIT!! Watch out Nicole!!!!
Love the promo!
EJ's grief over Tony and now this clue....EJ=dog w/bone=FUCKIN SCARY!!
Liz
wow.....and unsuspecting ej doesnt know he is seein a note written by andre and not tony! tony is the one that fell of the building and died it was in a true and reliable site i go to.so lets see if ej can PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINALLY find out that NIJOKE'S secret!!!
PRAY TO GOD HE DOES!!!!!!! :hail:

oldschoolfan

Well this story is moving just too slow for me.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I think Nicole's story is moving at a pretty good pace for me. I would prefer for the news to stay quiet for a while, and have Nicole become all messed up in fear.

Mason

I don't think it's moving too slowly either.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply