Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Some scoop 3-29-09
Topic Started: Mar 30 2009, 03:00 AM (4,297 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Sorry I haven't been posting scoops lately.

I don't have much but here's a few:

- Phillip is shot. :sheep: Who shoots him? Some day player. Why? Don't know. Stephanie finds him and Phillip is later wheeled into surgery.

- EJ and Nicole walk down the aisle but will the wedding get stopped? I believe both Sami and Mia turn up at the nuptials.

- Brady is beaten up but I don't know by who or why. But Melanie gets the honor of dressing his wounds.

- Sami and Max share scenes together and that new girl (Felicia - something?) her character will be working at the Brady Pub and also has scenes with Max.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

oldschoolfan

:OhMy: Philip shot.

Manda1

oldschoolfan
Mar 30 2009, 05:19 AM
:OhMy: Philip shot.
Again? Didn't he just get a bullet from one of Ava's goons whilst protecting Morgan? That guy really needs to be more careful :lol:

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK!

Bradyclan

thanx

Bradyclan

thanks OBK. Any scoop on Chelsea's exit?

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK ....

I'm guessing these will air towards the end of the month perhaps?

So the new girl is for Max - I thought Darin was going to be gone for a few months filming his primetime gig?

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Bradyclan
Mar 30 2009, 06:29 AM
Any scoop on Chelsea's exit?
Hopefully, there isn't any. LMAO!!!!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Thanks very much!!

Mason

Please, God, don't let things be heading where I think they might be heading with Brady and Melanie...

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK!! We've missed you around here!! :wave:

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for the scoops OBK. They've been missed. :)

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

OneBadKitty
Mar 30 2009, 03:00 AM
- Brady is beaten up but I don't know by who or why. But Melanie gets the honor of dressing his wounds.

*bangs head into wall repeatedly*

So they finally seem to be backburnering the loathesome Phelony only to apparently ruin one of my most anticipated future moments, i.e., Martsolf's shirtless debut, by inserting the obnoxious teen? Lovely.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Thanks for the warning with these scoops :sleep:

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Ewww...Brady and Melanie??YUCK!Have missed u OBK..and thanks!

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thank you for the scoops OneBadKitty, I always look forward to them. I am hoping you get some Safe ones soon. :wub:

Poor Brady, I wonder if Ej's jealousy got the better of him.

lene
Member Avatar

Max and new girl? YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already hate her!

aimees76
Member Avatar

Annoying. All of it.
But thanks OBK.

jane1978

Mason
Mar 30 2009, 08:14 AM
Please, God, don't let things be heading where I think they might be heading with Brady and Melanie...
Where do you think they are heading?

You mean a future triangle with mother and daughter fighting over the same man not knowing they are related? ;)

I really think people needs to stop making big conclusions just because two characters are in the scene together, especially with DAYS and its limited cast.

I also doubt the new girl is for Max. She is a new waitress in a Pub so she is interacting with him of course, but thatīs probably it. From the little I read about her she is there mainly to build Rafe and his mysterious past.

Anyway, good scoops. Thanks a lot!

Mason

jane1978
Mar 30 2009, 10:26 AM
Mason
Mar 30 2009, 08:14 AM
Where do you think they are heading?

You mean a future triangle with mother and daughter fighting over the same man not knowing they are related? ;)

I really think people needs to stop making big conclusions just because two characters are in the scene together, especially with DAYS and its limited cast.
This is Dena Higley and DAYS we're talking about. Subtlety is not exactly their strong suit.

And, anyway, this isn't just a scene. It's the latest in a growing number of scenes between Brady and Melanie, not to mention a scene where the two characters will be in a more intimate situation than they've previously been in.
Edited by Mason, Mar 30 2009, 10:46 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply