Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Some scoop 3-29-09
Topic Started: Mar 30 2009, 03:00 AM (4,436 Views)
Nicole Walker

Poor Brady! I wonder if Nicole will find out what happened at her wedding! I wonder if that new girl will be Max's new love interest they were talking about. Can't wait to see Ejole's wedding. I already saw a pic of EJ in his suit and he's so handsome can't wait to see Nicole in her wedding dress. Looks like there is a hit out on the Kiraikis family. Phillip is shot and Brady is beaten up.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Mar 30 2009, 10:45 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDB

This is Days anytime any two characters are in a scene and not blood related it's chem testing.

King
Member Avatar

I can't wait for Nicole an EJ's wedding! Sounds so exciting.

I love DAYS again. It really is doing great - especially considering it's Higley! LOL.

I still think her time is coming to an end. I think they will want fresh blood for summer.

Cupcake06

Mason
Mar 30 2009, 08:14 AM
Please, God, don't let things be heading where I think they might be heading with Brady and Melanie...
I just might cry

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Has Eric Martsolf even had a shirtless scene on Days yet? at least this might let us see that sexy chest of his...

Sarah
Member Avatar

Thank you ps kitty l love your van banner ;)

esp13
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Mar 30 2009, 01:02 PM
Has Eric Martsolf even had a shirtless scene on Days yet? at least this might let us see that sexy chest of his...
Yeah, but if he is shirtless for the first time because Melanie is tending his wounds, it's going to ruin the whole experience for me. Which, of course, means it's bound to happen that way. This show hates me afterall. :P

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

How can they have a tender/awkward moment where she presses a cloth to the minimal amount of blood (or applies a compress for the swelling) and he winces and she apologizes and they catch each other's eye...whatever- how can they do that if he's not shirtless after the beatdown?

I kind of love that. They're hitting on a true soap cliche, it seems. If they can manage to play it on the borderline of sincere/parody I'll be all over that shit.

I love these spoilers, actually. Random violence, most likely with no real consequences and a cheap-ass explanation that they'll reveal someday as though it's some Shocking Twist all as part of a new feud over a random project and the death of someone nobody in town much cared about? Hell yes, writers. More like that, please.

I could watch these people get shot, stabbed, beat up, blown up, run down all day long.

Thanks for posting!

ETA: also awesome: Max's 16th potential love interest! Woo!
Edited by px780, Mar 30 2009, 05:58 PM.

leah09
Member Avatar

Is Philip going to be jealous of Brady/Melanie? If so, I love this SL.

Thanks OBK :)

(just wish we had some info on Dan/Chloe/Lucas)

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

leah09
Mar 30 2009, 05:28 PM

If he is, it will be a living nightmare for me.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

King
Mar 30 2009, 11:41 AM

I love DAYS again. It really is doing great - especially considering it's Higley! LOL.

I still think her time is coming to an end. I think they will want fresh blood for summer.
I'm ecstatic for the wedding, too. I'm expected Nicole to be waking down the aisle all panick-y. I just hope there are no big surprises. Let the wedding happen in peace.

Bradyclan

KristianFanForever
Mar 30 2009, 06:51 AM
Bradyclan
Mar 30 2009, 06:29 AM
Any scoop on Chelsea's exit?
Hopefully, there isn't any. LMAO!!!!
Right. Hopefully, she's not leaving Salem :wave:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Mar 30 2009, 06:55 PM
King

I'm ecstatic for the wedding, too. I'm expected Nicole to be waking down the aisle all panick-y. I just hope there are no big surprises. Let the wedding happen in peace.
AMEN TO THAT!!
I can't wait for the wedding!! I hope its a proper soapy wedding!! (I know they dont have the big budget, but a nice dress please!)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jane1978
Mar 30 2009, 10:26 AM
Mason
Mar 30 2009, 08:14 AM
Please, God, don't let things be heading where I think they might be heading with Brady and Melanie...
Where do you think they are heading?

You mean a future triangle with mother and daughter fighting over the same man not knowing they are related? ;)

I really think people needs to stop making big conclusions just because two characters are in the scene together, especially with DAYS and its limited cast.

I also doubt the new girl is for Max. She is a new waitress in a Pub so she is interacting with him of course, but thatīs probably it. From the little I read about her she is there mainly to build Rafe and his mysterious past.

Anyway, good scoops. Thanks a lot!
Ordinarily, I would agree Jane but Brady and Melanie recently had some scenes at the Cheatin Heart and on the pier where he comforted her and took her out to relax and it screamed chemistry testing. I think Mason is right on this. It also had an element of building to something more to it and now you have these scenes, which scream "relationship-building" to me. The whole tending to his wounds thing is such a classic soap cliche and I don't mind a possible Brady/Melanie coupling. Then again, I didn't mind Philip/Melanie and it adds a new element to the Stephanie/Philip/Melanie stuff. I just wish they would work on developing the drama between Philip, Melanie, and Stephanie more before bringing Brady into it but whatever. They do need to give Brady more to do as far as purpose goes and I love the idea of Nicole and Melanie sparring over Melanie's involvement with Brady.

I had a feeling the new girl was for Max. I don't doubt she will be tied to Rafe (the Sami/Max scenes could work in favor of that happening since the girl will be working at the Pub) but her coming on shortly after hearing Max would get a new love interest and this all should be taking place around the time Chelsea is leaving. It all seems to fit. Plus, she is working at the Pub. Can't wait to see her and Max/Sami should be good character interaction.

I love the sound of the Kiriakis/Dimera war stuff. I'm happy to see actual action and drama. I was worried they would go a little too soft with it but it's clear this will awaken the real dark side of Stefano. This is a real war and it's already getting violent. I love this and I really hope they continue to stay the course. Major potential here IMO. I can't wait to see the Philip/Stephanie scenes surrounding him getting shot.

The wedding should be can't miss too and with Sami and Mia around there will be lots of suspense. Days is working good for the start of sweeps with the wedding and the Kiriakis/Dimera war stuff.

Thanks for the scoops, OBK. You were missed and not just for your scoops. Your presence was missed. I hope you are doing ok and it's good to have you back :smile: .

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

King

You still think that, King.

I've been saying the same since last Spring LOL. Tomlin and Whitesell clearly have more influence on things so I think Higley is kept around to appease Corday. It keeps Corday out of things so Tomlin lets her stay and Higley stays because no way will she find work elsewhere LOL. Plus, she did work alongside JER so I think she does help in a way. I think if they wanted her gone she would be gone. I expected Gary to promote his buddy Whitesell by now but he hasn't and I can't see any major changes happening with things working out so well.

PHELLE FOREVER

leah09
Mar 30 2009, 05:28 PM

Thanks OBK :)

(just wish we had some info on Dan/Chloe/Lucas)

Oh my Leah, don't get me all excited!LOL. Yea, I see them setting up a Philip/Melanie/Stephanie/Brady quadrangle, definately. We have already had Melanie and Brady in scenes together, and this one with Melanie taking care of Brady's wounds will be more intimate and "soapy". And we have already heard characters say that deep down Philip DOES have feelings for Mel. He is just ACTING like he hates her. Actually I think it's going to turn into a summer storyline with the four of them on the run. Philip and Brady will need to get out of Salem, and they will end up taking Melanie and Stephanie with them. Such a DAYS thing to do... I guess I could suffer a full summer of Stephanie(ugh) if it means seeing Philip getting jealous over Brady/Melanie. Love me some Philip/Melanie.
Edited by PHELLE FOREVER, Mar 31 2009, 09:28 AM.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

PhoenixRising05
Mar 31 2009, 01:25 AM
I had a feeling the new girl was for Max. I don't doubt she will be tied to Rafe (the Sami/Max scenes could work in favor of that happening since the girl will be working at the Pub) but her coming on shortly after hearing Max would get a new love interest and this all should be taking place around the time Chelsea is leaving. It all seems to fit. Plus, she is working at the Pub. Can't wait to see her and Max/Sami should be good character interaction.
I agree with you that the new girl is probably tied to Rafe somehow, which would explain why Sami and Max, who rarely interact, are sharing scenes. Weren't we also speculating that the new girl is Philip's half-sister? I guess they could have changed that, or the new girl is both Philip's half-sister and a former love interest of Rafe's. That could possibly put Rafe on the outs with the Kiriakises as well. I hope if she's any good she isn't wasted on Max, though I suppose they'll at least keep that option open while they figure out what's going on with DB and his pilot. I would much rather see the new girl with Brady (although, she can't be if she's related to Philip through Victor) than Melanie, but I won't go through my litany of Melanie hate again. Today, that is.

darraholic
Member Avatar

cjknick
Mar 30 2009, 06:50 AM

So the new girl is for Max - I thought Darin was going to be gone for a few months filming his primetime gig?

So is this new girl a long lost child of Roman, Kimberly, Kayla or Bo's?

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I bet Stefano is behind Philips shooting now that Tony is dead he blames Philip.Who would want to beat up Brady, WHY????

cassie1013

Sami and Max? LoL. Isn't she his niece too?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply