Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Rafe tells Sami he's leaving!; April 14th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Apr 1 2009, 11:00 AM (8,152 Views)
ges
Member Avatar

Fight the real enemy, people! Dena Fucktard's psychiatrist. I am telling you Hackley has multiple personalities, seven at least, and she needs to be integrated. Do we have time for this? No! fire Higley. E.J. and Sammi had great chemistry since she opened the door and he was in a towel. they squandered it, foolishly, and now we get the occasional tease because there are so many Ejamis and Hackley knows it. She wants to string them along with hope. Rafe is dull and poorly written. She just keeps writing and trying to find chemistry somewhere. She has failed miserably with Stephanie and Phil, Lucas and Chloe, and Nicole and E.J. Even Bo and Hope are boring. I love Sammi and she is the reason I watch the show. But I liked her better when she was a devious little schemer. It might pick up when Sammi discovers that Nicole has her baby and she can't get her back unless she tells the truth. She won't do that, but will instead come up with some sort of plan. But until then there is always the ff button. By the way, when E.J. finds out about Nicole 's deception and Sammi's he is going to become pure evil. He is going to make Stephano look like a choir boy. So, I don't see a Sami & E.J. reunion in the future. Just two weepy women begging for forgiveness. Up your ass Higley, the shitfullness of your writing never ceases to amaze me.
And, I miss John. rant over. :angry:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shytstarter
Member Avatar

Quote:

when E.J. finds out about Nicole 's deception and Sammi's he is going to become pure evil. He is going to make Stephano look like a choir boy. So, I don't see a Sami & E.J. reunion in the future. Just two weepy women begging for forgiveness.
I think that is the way it is going to go down too. There is a whole lot of passing the torch going on. Victor to Phillip; Stefano to EJ; John to Brady; and Rafe seems to be set up to be the new Roman or maybe more aptly Bo - good guy in law enforcement. The DiMera vs. Kiriakis wars is unfolding to provide drama for the new up and coming generation. I think the Brady vs. DiMera wars/vendetta is a thing of the past.

shytstarter
Member Avatar

cjknick
Apr 6 2009, 08:30 AM
shytstarter
Apr 6 2009, 08:08 AM
I just love it when a thread descends into one huge ass Ejami fan circle jerk. Did FL go off-line or something?

Ejami has a lot of fans but they have a lot of haters too. This is a polarizing pairing and I think that it working because you either love them or you hate them but they are being talked about ALOT! and that buzz is music to the producers ears. The worst thing is indifference - indifference will kill a pairing - Buzz keeps them alive and frontburner.
When I was talking about a circle jerk, I wasn't talking about any so-called buzz, merely the fact that the debate had died down and the only posters left were Ejami fans, who were all just basically coming in to agree with each other. Hence the term circle jerk, which means self-congratulatory discussion where little to no progress is made.

cjknick
Member Avatar

shytstarter
Apr 6 2009, 10:58 AM
Quote:

when E.J. finds out about Nicole 's deception and Sammi's he is going to become pure evil. He is going to make Stephano look like a choir boy. So, I don't see a Sami & E.J. reunion in the future. Just two weepy women begging for forgiveness.
I think that is the way it is going to go down too. There is a whole lot of passing the torch going on. Victor to Phillip; Stefano to EJ; John to Brady; and Rafe seems to be set up to be the new Roman or maybe more aptly Bo - good guy in law enforcement. The DiMera vs. Kiriakis wars is unfolding to provide drama for the new up and coming generation. I think the Brady vs. DiMera wars/vendetta is a thing of the past.
Honestly I am an EJAMI fan and I could care less if they become an "Offical Boring Couple". I want better for this pairing I want a really really really great story full of twist and turns. I know that there are some fans and viewers who like the traditonal loves story guy meets girl, romance and all that "stuff" - been there done that! BIG DEAL! IMO. I want my pairing to be interesting to have the buzz! I want them to be passionate not happy! Happy is boring! I don't think I could ever be a Safe fan because of Rafe he is too good for my taste and is the most boring character on Days right now!

cjknick
Member Avatar

shytstarter
Apr 6 2009, 11:05 AM
cjknick
Apr 6 2009, 08:30 AM
shytstarter
Apr 6 2009, 08:08 AM
I just love it when a thread descends into one huge ass Ejami fan circle jerk. Did FL go off-line or something?

Ejami has a lot of fans but they have a lot of haters too. This is a polarizing pairing and I think that it working because you either love them or you hate them but they are being talked about ALOT! and that buzz is music to the producers ears. The worst thing is indifference - indifference will kill a pairing - Buzz keeps them alive and frontburner.
When I was talking about a circle jerk, I wasn't talking about any so-called buzz, merely the fact that the debate had died down and the only posters left were Ejami fans, who were all just basically coming in to agree with each other. Hence the term circle jerk, which means self-congratulatory discussion where little to no progress is made.
There were plenty post that brought up that Dec epi over and over and over again! It's there fall back talking point.
Edited by cjknick, Apr 6 2009, 11:36 AM.

dorothyg
Member Avatar

I hope Rafe gets on that plane and never comes back. I hope Sami doesn't go running after him. Higley isn't going to make it as easy as all that. Ejami fans have only waited 3 years for their couple aside from a few crumbs here and there. I see no chemistry between Sami and Rafe...b-o-r-i-n-g :sleep: . So Rafe, here's your hat...what's your hurry, and don't let the door hit you on the way out. :wave:

dorothyg
Member Avatar

I'm hoping he gets on that plane also, but I think that's just wishful thinking. He is soooo b-o-r-i-n-g :sleep: ,not to mention he can't act either.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply