Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of April 13th; *UPDATED 4/11*
Topic Started: Apr 1 2009, 01:09 PM (9,393 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers

Week of April 13th

- Mia learns about Nicole's past.
- Sami wants to tell EJ the truth.
- Kate furthers her plan.
- Melanie and Brady kiss.

**UPDATED 4/3**

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Sami tries to get it together after Rafe walks out on her; Nicole stops Stefano and EJ from cancelling the wedding.

Tuesday
Mia accuses Nicole of lying and insists on taking back her baby; Kate surprises Daniel and Chloe by bringing them together.

Wednesday
Brady tries to tell Nicole that he loves her; Bo tries to catch Hope and Roman in a compromising position.

Thursday
Philip gets a call to attend a mysterious meeting with a new client; Sami tries to tell EJ about their child.

Friday
EJ and Stefano plan to have Philip killed by a hit man; Mia makes a surprise appearance at EJ and Nicole's wedding.

**UPDATED 4/6**

Weekly Summary

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: EJ accused Sami of sending Rafe to spy on his family. Melanie gave Brady the courage to go after the woman he loves. Sami vowed to tell EJ about their daughter before he married Nicole. Bo and Hope reconciled after his vision about Roman proved false. Stefano sent a hitman after Philip. Max was introduced to the new waitress, Arianna, at the pub. Stephanie was able to take Philip's mind off work. Brady kissed Melanie after being rejected by Nicole. Mia arrived at the church just before Nicole's wedding. Watch For: Stefano believes he's been poisoned. Mia is surprised by her lack of feelings for Sydney.

http://www.nj.com/newsflash/index.ssf?/base/entertainment-0/1239042622146970.xml&storylist=entertainment

**UPDATED 4/7**

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

*Chelsea finds out that Max is applying to medical school.

*Hope and Roman get stuck together on a stake out in a hotel.

*Brady tries to convince Nicole not to marry EJ.

*Mia tells Nicole she wants Sydney back.

*A beautiful new waitress, Arianna, begins working at the Brady Pub.

Thursday – Sami tells Lucas that Grace is EJ’s child and that she’s going to tell EJ- today.

Friday – Philip and Stephanie finally make love.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 4/9**

SOW spoilers

Rafe makes plans to leave Salem for good

Kate plots to bring Chloe and Daniel together

Max contemplates applying to medical school

Sami tells Lucas that Grace is EJ's child

A hit man prepares to strike at Phillip and Steph

Can't Miss:Wednesday, April 15th

Brady and Melanie kiss on the pier

**UPDATED 4/10**

Daily spoilers

Monday, April 13th
Nicole recognizes Rafe; E.J. confronts Sami; Will tells Mia about Nicole's past; Melanie gives Brady advice that leaves him thoughtful.

Tuesday, April 14th
Mia confronts Nicole and insists on taking her baby back; Kate has a surprise for Chloe; Bo has another vision about Hope and Roman.

Wednesday, April 15th
Mia visits Will; Brady tells Nicole he is in love with her; Bo tries to find Hope and Roman; Max works with a new waitress at the Brady pub; Melanie makes a discovery.

Thursday, April 16th
Stephanie's plans with Philip are ruined; Melanie realizes that Brady is in love with Nicole; Sami tells Lucas that E.J. is Grace's father.

Friday, April 17th
A hit man tracks Philip; Stephanie and Philip finally make love; Chloe runs into Brady; Sami is desperate to tell E.J. the truth.

**UPDATED 4/11**

More Daily spoilers

Monday, April 13th
EJ confronts Sami about Rafe spying on his family; Mia learns about Nicole's past from Will; Melanie gets caught pulling a scam at the Java Café, but is saved by Brady.

Tuesday, April 14th
Mia tells Nicole she wants Sydney back; Hope and Roman go on a stakeout at a motel; Kate insists Chloe meet with her because she has a surprise; Kate's assistant alerts her of a crisis.

Wednesday, April 15th
Brady tries to persuade Nicole not to marry EJ; Chelsea finds out that Max is applying to medical school; Hope and Roman get trapped in a motel room; a new waitress named Arianna begins working at the Brady Pub.

Thursday, April 16th
Sami tells Lucas Grace is EJ's child and that she's going to tell EJ; Stephanie finds a creative way to get Philip's attention; Brady pulls away from Melanie's kiss; the bracelet Chloe gives Nicole breaks.

Friday, April 17th
Philip and Stephanie make love; EJ and Stefano put a hit man on Philip's trail; Nicole and EJ's wedding day arrives, and Nicole sees some unexpected faces.
Edited by Angie79, Apr 11 2009, 02:39 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Apr 1 2009, 01:09 PM
Melanie and Brady kiss.
UGH! I knew this was gonna happen!

coffeelover

Thanks Angie

Brady and Melanie - come on Dena!

ginababe
BANNED

why is Sami now so determined to tell EJ about Grace, where as before she was so determined not too?? I'm so confused!

Mason
Member Avatar

ginababe
Apr 1 2009, 01:23 PM
why is Sami now so determined to tell EJ about Grace, where as before she was so determined not too?? I'm so confused!
Nothing about this contrived mess makes any sense.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Will someone PLEASE take the crack pipe away from Dena!!!

Cupcake06

What! Ugh...I hope it's something like...MELANIE kisses Brady and he wants no part of it.

:x

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Why would Melanie kiss Brady unless it's to attempt to get a rise out of Phil.

I think Sami's gonna think about telling EJ because of the pain he's in over Tony.

ginababe
BANNED

yeah, but there is also the spoiler where she plans to stop the wedding w/ the news as well.

leah09
Member Avatar

Mason
Apr 1 2009, 01:10 PM
Angie79
Melanie and Brady kiss.
:rockon:

Yeah..I guess we know who is going to react to this. :cheer:

Alligato
Member Avatar

Oh good gracious!
None of this makes any sense at all.

Thanks, Angie!

Bradyclan

Melanie and Brady kiss ? I hope it's a joke. *pukes*

Mason
Member Avatar

Bradyclan
Apr 1 2009, 03:52 PM
Melanie and Brady kiss ? I hope it's a joke. *pukes*
Oh, it's a joke alright. Just not the funny kind.

Kenny
Member Avatar

- Mia learns about Nicole's past.

SNORE!

- Sami wants to tell EJ the truth.

SNORE!

- Kate furthers her plan.

SNORE!

- Melanie and Brady kiss.

YUCK! SNORE!

Thanks, Angie! LoL

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

That would be what... Melady (think: malady, like a illness or a disease). Branie? Still don't know how these things work, but I'm all over that because I think it's hot when grown men make out with of-age women who look like young teens.

As for Sami- I actually think this change of heart is in character for her. Nicole has one of the men that should be interested in Sami. Now Sami wants to take him from her.

It's not about Rafe or EJ or Grace. It's about Sami, like it's always been.

Plus I can also assume that she gets pissed anytime anyone has a wedding in Salem since so many of her attempts have ended in disaster. Maybe she has even come to believe that weddings are supposed to be interrupted, "something borrowed something blue, someone's nightmare coming true."

Kate needs to pull the trigger.

oldschoolfan

Angie79
SOW Spoilers

Melanie and Brady kiss.
You have got to be kidding me! WTF do this guys see in this young girl? Give me a break.

shytstarter
Member Avatar

oldschoolfan
Apr 1 2009, 04:46 PM
Angie79
SOW Spoilers

Melanie and Brady kiss.
You have got to be kidding me! WTF do this guys see in this young girl? Give me a break.
Okay I am waiting for the April Fool's punchline.

Brady is even older than Phillip. Brady/Melanie seems twice as wrong as Phelony and three times as wrong as Chan.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Apparently Dena will not rest until she has ruined every hot guy on the show by making them have some unfathomable and certainly unseen by me attraction to unsexy teenage brat Melanie. So I guess Philip wasn't too old enough for her, so put her with Brady who's even older--terrific move, Dena.

LovingDays

Week of April 13

Nicole recognizes Rafe as the so called "cable guy" who infiltrated the DiMera mansion.
Stefano and EJ are close to canceling the wedding until Nicole reveals what she's learned about Rafe.

Sami vows to upset EJ's life with her secret

Mia learns of Nicole's past from Will and later confronts her.

Kate fears her plans for Chloe are ruined after an accident...until Maggie offers an alternative.

Bo has another vision of Roman and Hope in bed.

Brady tells Nicole he loves her and fails to convince her to stop her marriage to EJ.

Stephanie plans a sexy evening for her and Philip.

Sami reveals Grace's true paternity to Lucas.

Sami's intent to stop EJ and Nicole's wedding, but keeps getting delayed.

However Sami might not have much to worry about, as Mia has plans of her own....
Edited by LovingDays, Apr 1 2009, 05:43 PM.

PHELLE FOREVER

LovingDays
Apr 1 2009, 05:42 PM
Week of April 13

Nicole recognizes Rafe as the so called "cable guy" who infiltrated the DiMera mansion.
Stefano and EJ are close to canceling the wedding until Nicole reveals what she's learned about Rafe.

Sami vows to upset EJ's life with her secret

Mia learns of Nicole's past from Will and later confronts her.

Kate fears her plans for Chloe are ruined after an accident...until Maggie offers an alternative.

Bo has another vision of Roman and Hope in bed.

Brady tells Nicole he loves her and fails to convince her to stop her marriage to EJ.

Sami reveals Grace's true paternity to Lucas.

Sami's intent to stop EJ and Nicole's wedding, but keeps getting delayed.

However Sami might not have much to worry about, as Mia has plans of her own....

Yuck! I just threw up a little in my mouth over that one! Blech. Why are these two still together, and why in the hell is Stephanie still here when her parents are gone???

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply