Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of April 13th; *UPDATED 4/11*
Topic Started: Apr 1 2009, 01:09 PM (9,280 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

All I will say is I have no problem with Brady and Melanie, just like I didn't have a problem with Philip and Melanie. Older girls date younger guys and older guys date younger girls. It happens. Bo looked so much older then Hope when they got together. I have no issue with it. Besides, for all we know, Melanie may kiss Brady just to make Philip jealous. I don't think they are going to try to sell people on them, not when they are building up Brady and Nicole. Just look at the spoilers with Brady telling Nicole he loves her. I wouldn't worry about Brady and Melanie.

As for Sami, I can understand why she wants to tell EJ now. She comforts him over Tony and begins to feel bad doing what she is doing. That and the wedding is approaching and she wants to stop it. It all makes sense.

The spoilers sound good. The buildup to the wedding sounds great and I'm glad they are mentioning the fact that Nicole did see Rafe back in December. They are much better with things like that lately.

I wonder what kind of accident is alluded to in the Kate/Chloe spoiler? Good to see Maggie getting more involved again in the next few weeks.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

leah09
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Apr 1 2009, 06:17 PM
All I will say is I have no problem with Brady and Melanie, just like I didn't have a problem with Philip and Melanie. Older girls date younger guys and older guys date younger girls. It happens. Bo looked so much older then Hope when they got together. I have no issue with it. Besides, for all we know, Melanie may kiss Brady just to make Philip jealous. I don't think they are going to try to sell people on them, not when they are building up Brady and Nicole. Just look at the spoilers with Brady telling Nicole he loves her. I wouldn't worry about Brady and Melanie.

I wonder what kind of accident is alluded to in the Kate/Chloe spoiler? Good to see Maggie getting more involved again in the next few weeks.
Brady and Melanie?? I like both of them very much but I just don't know about that 'pairing' but it will be nice seeing Brady get romantic with someone...has he at all since he's been back?? IA that this will make Philip completely jealous..after-all, that's the way he rolls.

I wonder if Maggie offers Chloe a job singing at Chez Rouge..keeping her away from Vancouver.
Maybe we will see Daniel pining away more and more for her as he watches her sing from afar. :soapbox:

Poor Daniel and Brady. :shame: Maybe they would make a nice couple, as noted on the NBC message boards...Dandy - here we come!!
Edited by leah09, Apr 1 2009, 10:06 PM.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie

lastDays
Member Avatar

aimees76
Apr 1 2009, 01:30 PM
Will someone PLEASE take the crack pipe away from Dena!!!
That would be hard to do.Everyone else around her has one,too :drunk:

libra67

Why are Melanie and Brady Kissing :drunk:
I hope Phil wishes them a long happy life together

PHELLE FOREVER

libra67
Apr 2 2009, 09:20 AM
Why are Melanie and Brady Kissing :drunk:
I hope Phil wishes them a long happy life together[/b]

Nope, Melanie and Brady will not end up together. Them kissing is just the catalyst to show Philip getting jealous and show his TRUE feelings for Melanie. And I can't wait :popcorn:
Edited by PHELLE FOREVER, Apr 2 2009, 09:36 AM.

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Apr 1 2009, 05:42 PM
Week of April 13

Nicole recognizes Rafe as the so called "cable guy" who infiltrated the DiMera mansion.
Stefano and EJ are close to canceling the wedding until Nicole reveals what she's learned about Rafe.

Sami vows to upset EJ's life with her secret

Mia learns of Nicole's past from Will and later confronts her.

Kate fears her plans for Chloe are ruined after an accident...until Maggie offers an alternative.

Bo has another vision of Roman and Hope in bed.

Brady tells Nicole he loves her and fails to convince her to stop her marriage to EJ.

Stephanie plans a sexy evening for her and Philip.

Sami reveals Grace's true paternity to Lucas.

Sami's intent to stop EJ and Nicole's wedding, but keeps getting delayed.

However Sami might not have much to worry about, as Mia has plans of her own....
Sounds interesting expect Bo's vision about Hope and Roman again. I'm glad Sami tells someone the truth about Grace now just tell EJ. I can't wait to see this evening between Stephanie and Philip

MrsDimera

ginababe
Apr 1 2009, 01:23 PM
why is Sami now so determined to tell EJ about Grace, where as before she was so determined not too?? I'm so confused!
Because she notices how screwed up Will is and thinks it has to do with her keeping his true paternity from him when he was a child, too young to understand. Now she thinks Grace will be a repeat of Will if she keeps it a secret. Little does she know it's happening except she's the one being bluffed and kept away from her child.
Edited by MrsDimera, Apr 2 2009, 10:59 AM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

px780
Apr 1 2009, 04:10 PM
That would be what... Melady (think: malady, like a illness or a disease). Branie? Still don't know how these things work, but I'm all over that because I think it's hot when grown men make out with of-age women who look like young teens.

As for Sami- I actually think this change of heart is in character for her. Nicole has one of the men that should be interested in Sami. Now Sami wants to take him from her.

It's not about Rafe or EJ or Grace. It's about Sami, like it's always been.

Plus I can also assume that she gets pissed anytime anyone has a wedding in Salem since so many of her attempts have ended in disaster. Maybe she has even come to believe that weddings are supposed to be interrupted, "something borrowed something blue, someone's nightmare coming true."

Kate needs to pull the trigger.
px - again, awesome post.

I really don't think Sami is doing anythng for Grace. This has to do with Sami because yet again in yesterday's show, she flat out admitted that she did NOT want EJ's baby...so it's not about being in love with EJ. And from all the insistence on keeping her children "safe", it isn't about Grace. You don't need to break up a wedding to tell EJ that he has a daughter...you should have told him months ago.

I think it has everything to do with Sami as Nicole is stealing one of "her" men...especially as there is a spoiler that Nicole rubs it in Sami's face.

Great perspective. I see it.

Mason

Alligato
Apr 2 2009, 11:17 AM
I really don't think Sami is doing anythng for Grace. This has to do with Sami because yet again in yesterday's show, she flat out admitted that she did NOT want EJ's baby...so it's not about being in love with EJ. And from all the insistence on keeping her children "safe", it isn't about Grace. You don't need to break up a wedding to tell EJ that he has a daughter...you should have told him months ago.

I think it has everything to do with Sami as Nicole is stealing one of "her" men...especially as there is a spoiler that Nicole rubs it in Sami's face.
Sami's like one of those children, who, when they lose interest in a toy, they really don't want it, but they sure as HELL don't want anyone else to play with it, either. In this case, E.J. is that toy.

aimees76
Member Avatar

px, Alligato, and Mason ... Nail. On. Head.

lastDays
Member Avatar

leah09
Apr 1 2009, 10:05 PM
PhoenixRising05

Brady and Melanie?? I like both of them very much but I just don't know about that 'pairing' but it will be nice seeing Brady get romantic with someone...has he at all since he's been back?? IA that this will make Philip completely jealous..after-all, that's the way he rolls.

I wonder if Maggie offers Chloe a job singing at Chez Rouge..keeping her away from Vancouver.
Maybe we will see Daniel pining away more and more for her as he watches her sing from afar. :soapbox:

Poor Daniel and Brady. :shame: Maybe they would make a nice couple, as noted on the NBC message boards...Dandy - here we come!!
Under DH's writing,I can see we are about to reach adnauseam with Daniel's pining for Chloe. I can already picture him sitting ata table night after night putting 'em away . Poor Dena can't get original. ,as witnessed by the stupid Bo's Hope in bed with Roman visions.Hes(Bo) coming off like a creepy freak,now :drunk:
Edited by lastDays, Apr 2 2009, 01:16 PM.

Ariel

leah09
PhoenixRising05

Brady & Daniel..as long as its romantic, I'll take it :biggrin: Some love in the afternoon would be a nice change from the last month's angst.

Seriously, I fully expect to see Chloe & Daniel long for each other for a few more months while her marriage to Lucas starts to crumble. I doubt he's going to approve of the Vancouver job, not when they can work together on a talk show :lol:

Melanie and Brady, he is hot and the spoilers don't say he's into the kiss...maybe she's just desperate for a rich guy to make Philip jealous? I don't have a problem with the age gap, but please don't waste Brady on Melanie.

Alana
Member Avatar

Ariel
Apr 2 2009, 04:34 PM
leah09
PhoenixRising05

Brady & Daniel..as long as its romantic, I'll take it :biggrin: Some love in the afternoon would be a nice change from the last month's angst.

Seriously, I fully expect to see Chloe & Daniel long for each other for a few more months while her marriage to Lucas starts to crumble. I doubt he's going to approve of the Vancouver job, not when they can work together on a talk show :lol:

Melanie and Brady, he is hot and the spoilers don't say he's into the kiss...maybe she's just desperate for a rich guy to make Philip jealous? I don't have a problem with the age gap, but please don't waste Brady on Melanie.
Chloe-Daniel-Lucas-Kate>>>>snore...wake me when spring finally is here!!!

Daniel is the ONLY doc able to treat her within a 100 mile radius???...lmao!

I bet botox docs are available all over Salem...lol at least most of the actors look like like taking the risk... :shrug: ...idiots

ges
Member Avatar

"Bo has another vision of Roman and Hope in bed. "
Yes Dena, this story has aroused about as much enthusiasm as the autism story did. Great job.
I think she is doing this on purpose so that nobody will give a rat's ass if Hope and Bo get the ax next. Evil bitch.
As for Brady, she did the same thing she did with Daniel. She took a character with the potential to be interesting and turned him into a wierd dumb-ass. I'm pretty sure the instructions when you leave rehab are not to run around lying to everybody because a woman you hate asks you to, breaking and entering and kissing underage girls. Frankly I'd rather watch him shoot up heroin. Even Kate and her evil plan has become cartoonish. Higley is real piece of work. Maybe she is shooting up menopause drugs. Nobody, I mean nobody, could have worse ideas then her.
:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Sami tries to get it together after Rafe walks out on her; Nicole stops Stefano and EJ from cancelling the wedding.

Tuesday
Mia accuses Nicole of lying and insists on taking back her baby; Kate surprises Daniel and Chloe by bringing them together.

Wednesday
Brady tries to tell Nicole that he loves her; Bo tries to catch Hope and Roman in a compromising position.

Thursday
Philip gets a call to attend a mysterious meeting with a new client; Sami tries to tell EJ about their child.

Friday
EJ and Stefano plan to have Philip killed by a hit man; Mia makes a surprise appearance at EJ and Nicole's wedding.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

ges
Apr 2 2009, 08:51 PM
"Bo has another vision of Roman and Hope in bed. "
Yes Dena, this story has aroused about as much enthusiasm as the autism story did. Great job.
I think she is doing this on purpose so that nobody will give a rat's ass if Hope and Bo get the ax next. Evil bitch.
Unfortuantely for Dena, I WOULD care if Bo and Hope get the axe next!!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

ges
Maybe she is shooting up menopause drugs. Nobody, I mean nobody, could have worse ideas then her.
I'll take that challenge.

-Melanie one-ups Kate in their battle for Victor by revealing she's carrying his child
-She's not the only one in Salem visited by the stork- after a steamy night of passion with Rafe (to protect the secret about her child) and EJ (to get full custody of her son), Sami is shocked to learn that she's pregnant
-A devastated Bo leaves town after having a vision of Roman and Hope discussing their son...Shawn Douglas, while the real Roman and Hope rekindle their passion after getting trapped in a rainstorm
-Will and Stephanie share a tender moment
-Max helps Phillip recover after he's been shot 7 times by the Dimeras
-EJ is thrilled- and Nicole terrified- when his long-lost "mother" returns to Salem (Kristen, played by singer/actress Jessica Simpson)
-Stefano vows revenge when his "Princess of the Night" Chloe rejects him and turns to Brady

So, y'know, it could be done. :)

Nicole Walker

Brady tries to tell Nicole that he loves her? I guess he doesn't succeed!! EJ and STefano better watch out Victor won't be a happy camper when he learns that they tried to have Phillip killed. Looks like EJ is getting more dark.

Mason

px780
Apr 3 2009, 10:37 PM
ges
Maybe she is shooting up menopause drugs. Nobody, I mean nobody, could have worse ideas then her.
I'll take that challenge.

-Melanie one-ups Kate in their battle for Victor by revealing she's carrying his child
-She's not the only one in Salem visited by the stork- after a steamy night of passion with Rafe (to protect the secret about her child) and EJ (to get full custody of her son), Sami is shocked to learn that she's pregnant
-A devastated Bo leaves town after having a vision of Roman and Hope discussing their son...Shawn Douglas, while the real Roman and Hope rekindle their passion after getting trapped in a rainstorm
-Will and Stephanie share a tender moment
-Max helps Phillip recover after he's been shot 7 times by the Dimeras
-EJ is thrilled- and Nicole terrified- when his long-lost "mother" returns to Salem (Kristen, played by singer/actress Jessica Simpson)
-Stefano vows revenge when his "Princess of the Night" Chloe rejects him and turns to Brady

So, y'know, it could be done. :)

LMAO! The sad thing is, many of those actually sound like things Higley would do!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply