Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of April 13th; *UPDATED 4/11*
Topic Started: Apr 1 2009, 01:09 PM (9,282 Views)
Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^ You know I can totally see Steffy replacing Marlena with Chloe as his queen of the night! She can always sing his favorite arias! OOOOOO musical time kiddies! A ratings winner!!!LOL
Liz
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nicole Walker

^Oh snap that's a good idea!!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Apr 4 2009, 02:01 AM
^ You know I can totally see Steffy replacing Marlena with Chloe as his queen of the night! She can always sing his favorite arias! OOOOOO musical time kiddies! A ratings winner!!!LOL
Liz
Stefano and Chloe had some scenes before the coronation in 2001. Chloe sang opera on the plane so Stefano cried, then she went with him and Lexie to a cafe in Paris.

leah09
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Apr 4 2009, 04:09 AM
Liz<3Days
Apr 4 2009, 02:01 AM
Liz
Stefano and Chloe had some scenes before the coronation in 2001. Chloe sang opera on the plane so Stefano cried, then she went with him and Lexie to a cafe in Paris.
LOL

I'm still waiting for Chloe to be revealed as being Stefano's daughter.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Angie79
Apr 3 2009, 10:12 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Sami tries to get it together after Rafe walks out on her; Nicole stops Stefano and EJ from cancelling the wedding.

Tuesday
Mia accuses Nicole of lying and insists on taking back her baby; Kate surprises Daniel and Chloe by bringing them together.

Wednesday
Brady tries to tell Nicole that he loves her; Bo tries to catch Hope and Roman in a compromising position.

Thursday
Philip gets a call to attend a mysterious meeting with a new client; Sami tries to tell EJ about their child.

Friday
EJ and Stefano plan to have Philip killed by a hit man; Mia makes a surprise appearance at EJ and Nicole's wedding.
I feel pretty bad for Bope fans. God,Dena just when I thought you couldn't sink any lower in this farce of a storyline.Bo is a flipped out asshole,now :drunk:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

px780
Apr 3 2009, 10:37 PM
ges
Apr 2 2009, 08:51 PM
Maybe she is shooting up menopause drugs. Nobody, I mean nobody, could have worse ideas then her.
I'll take that challenge.

-Melanie one-ups Kate in their battle for Victor by revealing she's carrying his child
-She's not the only one in Salem visited by the stork- after a steamy night of passion with Rafe (to protect the secret about her child) and EJ (to get full custody of her son), Sami is shocked to learn that she's pregnant
-A devastated Bo leaves town after having a vision of Roman and Hope discussing their son...Shawn Douglas, while the real Roman and Hope rekindle their passion after getting trapped in a rainstorm
-Will and Stephanie share a tender moment
-Max helps Phillip recover after he's been shot 7 times by the Dimeras
-EJ is thrilled- and Nicole terrified- when his long-lost "mother" returns to Salem (Kristen, played by singer/actress Jessica Simpson)
-Stefano vows revenge when his "Princess of the Night" Chloe rejects him and turns to Brady

So, y'know, it could be done. :)

lol... those are funny! they could all technically work, except for the one where Shawn D is Hope & Roman's love child.... when Hope was pregnant, it was RoJohn running around Salem, but then again, you could argue that Stefano was trying to screw with Bope!

natnoe68
Member Avatar

BradyDiva06 where do you get your avitars? it is awesome. I may be the only one who like the Phillip/Steph pairing. Although she is a NAG!!! Perfect for marriage right :shrug:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sami reveals Grace's true paternity to Lucas

Heh? He already knows and so does Chloe. :drunk:

ginababe
BANNED

OneBadKitty
Apr 4 2009, 07:42 PM
Quote:

Sami reveals Grace's true paternity to Lucas

Heh? He already knows and so does Chloe. :drunk:
well then.. it should be on world wide news soon enough! LOL :lol:

minnime1968

Maybe Sami's remembering what Will went thru because of her lies about who his father was. She did meet with Bo to ask him weather he thought Will would ever get over it. Don't hate on Allison...she has to play the role as it's written and I think she does a good job. I think Kate is the one that should get on everyone's nerves the way she's always interfearing in her children's lives...but there again, she's just acting the role as it's weitten. Bash the writers for all this same ol' bullcrap over and over again.

Mason

Who's bashing Ali?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds good. Thanks, Angie.

As I said in the other thread, I'm still shocked Days has been so secretive about Wes Ramsey and his character and that they've been successful in keeping everything under wraps. There is nothing in any of the spoilers and all them mags have is a SOD blurb about his first airdate on April 7 and how he won't be fully revealed for a few weeks. I'm intrigued as hell.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Week of 4/13 Summary

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: EJ accused Sami of sending Rafe to spy on his family. Melanie gave Brady the courage to go after the woman he loves. Sami vowed to tell EJ about their daughter before he married Nicole. Bo and Hope reconciled after his vision about Roman proved false. Stefano sent a hitman after Philip. Max was introduced to the new waitress, Arianna, at the pub. Stephanie was able to take Philip's mind off work. Brady kissed Melanie after being rejected by Nicole. Mia arrived at the church just before Nicole's wedding.

Watch For: Stefano believes he's been poisoned. Mia is surprised by her lack of feelings for Sydney.

http://www.nj.com/newsflash/index.ssf?/base/entertainment-0/1239042622146970.xml&storylist=entertainment
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nicole Walker

Stefano poisoned! Serves him right for putting a hit out on Phillip.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I figured he was poisoned. Two weeks ago, in the scenes in Tony's room, he got faint and seemed weak. There is also those late April/May spoilers that had him discovering why he wasn't feeling well. i suspected he was poisoned. The question is by whom? This should be interesting.

These sound very good. I love the wedding buildup and the way the baby stuff is progressing.

I'm happy if Roman and Hope does not actually happen but, if that is the case, why did Bo have visions of them? It takes me back to Corday's comment about the visions not being what they seem. Could there be another man that ends up sleeping with Hope? I'm kind of intrigued now LOL.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie, lol at your avatar! And thanks for posting.

Brady kissing Melanie still makes me want to :puke: :puke: :puke: --still not a good enough explanation IMO. Brady would need to be blind, hypnotized and drugged for me not to be nauseated by that spoiler.

The rest sounds mostly pretty good. Can I please hope that the one about Bo, Hope and Roman means The End of the vision crap? I don't care how fast or how stupidly it's wrapped up so long as it's done.

Bradyclan

Brady is the one that kissed Melanie??? *pukes* You've got to be kidding me!!!

Nicole Walker

You know he's desperate. I bet Nicole will wish she had chose Brady. Looks like the Dimera's are turning into a mafia!!
Edited by Nicole Walker, Apr 6 2009, 03:32 PM.

dorothyg
Member Avatar

Brady kisses Melanie? :x How young and immature do the girls have to be? Melanie is still wet between the ears. Next Dena will have Mia falling for Victor. I can't wait til this baby switch drama is out in the open..it's gone on way too long. Another rant: I love Ej, and I love him when he is on the grey side, but I don't want him to be evil like Stephano. Working his fathers business is one thing, but killing someone is another. You would think that they could reason in their heads and believe the truth that Nicole for once told...Tony fell and it was an accident. Sami will never be with an evil Ej and I love Ej and Sami together. :frustration:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

*Chelsea finds out that Max is applying to medical school.

*Hope and Roman get stuck together on a stake out in a hotel.

*Brady tries to convince Nicole not to marry EJ.

*Mia tells Nicole she wants Sydney back.

*A beautiful new waitress, Arianna, begins working at the Brady Pub.

Thursday Sami tells Lucas that Grace is EJs child and that shes going to tell EJ- today.

Friday Philip and Stephanie finally make love.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply