Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of April 13th; *UPDATED 4/11*
Topic Started: Apr 1 2009, 01:09 PM (9,276 Views)
EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks Angie!!Roman and Hope...heaven help us all
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daysr4evermine

Wes Ramsey [April 7th] to Play Eric Brady- I just read that on another blog......

esp13
Member Avatar

Do you have a link for that bit of info?

I'm utterly shocked that Bo's vision turns out to be something that everybody and their dog speculated it would be a month a go. Just shocked.

Max applying to medical school? Doesn't he have to go to college first?

peaches179

Angie79
Apr 7 2009, 01:41 PM
*Chelsea finds out that Max is applying to medical school.

LMAO!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

esp13
Apr 7 2009, 02:48 PM
Well, normally, yes. I suppose he went to college at the same time EJ was in law school at Oxbridge or Camford. I assume this is a way to explain his absence if and when DB is gone for long stretches or permanently, ready to return as Max Brady M.D. if necessary.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The spoilers sound good. I can't wait for Philip and Stephanie to make love. Kudos to the writers for waiting this long for that and building the couple and their relationship.

The Max spoiler bothers me. I love Darin and Max but they seriously should just write him out. They've tried so many times with him and between regime changes, his love interests leaving, etc it's just not working.

PHELLE FOREVER

Quote:

The spoilers sound good. I can't wait for Philip and Stephanie to make love. Kudos to the writers for waiting this long for that and building the couple and their relationship.

The Max spoiler bothers me. I love Darin and Max but they seriously should just write him out. They've tried so many times with him and between regime changes, his love interests leaving, etc it's just not working.

Yea, cause they have been together what....2 1/2 months, 3 weeks Salem time ?

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

px780
Apr 3 2009, 10:37 PM
ges
Apr 2 2009, 08:51 PM
Maybe she is shooting up menopause drugs. Nobody, I mean nobody, could have worse ideas then her.
I'll take that challenge.

-Melanie one-ups Kate in their battle for Victor by revealing she's carrying his child
-She's not the only one in Salem visited by the stork- after a steamy night of passion with Rafe (to protect the secret about her child) and EJ (to get full custody of her son), Sami is shocked to learn that she's pregnant
-A devastated Bo leaves town after having a vision of Roman and Hope discussing their son...Shawn Douglas, while the real Roman and Hope rekindle their passion after getting trapped in a rainstorm
-Will and Stephanie share a tender moment
-Max helps Phillip recover after he's been shot 7 times by the Dimeras
-EJ is thrilled- and Nicole terrified- when his long-lost "mother" returns to Salem (Kristen, played by singer/actress Jessica Simpson)
-Stefano vows revenge when his "Princess of the Night" Chloe rejects him and turns to Brady

So, y'know, it could be done. :)

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

That was funny, and I would like to take that challenge as well.

As Chelsea prepares to leave to care for Billie, she and Max decide to have one more night of passion.....A few days later as she leaves she gets a call from Lexie telling her she's pregnant.

Stefano vows to get revenge on Victor for getting the last hot dog they had at the Pub.

Daniel decides he's in love with Mia after he finds out she might have cancer, and the Will/ Mia/ Daniel triangle begins!!!

Melanie tricks Abe into sleeping with her so she can scam the mayor into paying her and keeping what happened a secret, but then she finds out she's pregnant!!!

Bo has a vision of Hope shoplifting at the mall, but is scared to tell her because he doesn't want her to get hurt.

Stephanie wakes up drunk and naked next to EJ, and may be pregnant with his child.

Maggie has to fight the temptation when Caroline puts a move on her....will she turn to a woman since Mickey's been MIA for months????

There's a new serial rapist in town, could it be Lucas?!
Edited by Eric83, Apr 7 2009, 04:48 PM.

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

So, Roman and Hope end up in a no tell motel......lovely. If Bo's vision is true then I will surely lose my vision if I don't turn off my television.

Melanie?...Honest moment here....I do not see the appeal of this character at all. Aside from the over acting....why is she still here? ....This thought brings me to max...isn't he leaving?...Is medical school his big send off?!.....Can he, please, take his sister with him?

I really hope this baby switch sl is over with soon....So Mia feels nothing for sydney....Yet, Sami feels something for Grace....So is DH saying only Sami can love other babies?...I sense more Bo like visions coming...Mia will figure this all out by the power of her motherly feelings. lol....Eat your heart out Sylvia Browne...Momma has the 6th like sense of a sea lion...My baby is sweet and flowery.

And finally, back to Melanie....My last and final thought on this.....Brady is going to so look like a pedo slipping the tongue to this little girl....Days you keep looking more and more like Passions....and No, that is not a good thing.

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

^ May be preggers with Ej's child?....Oh come now anyone who so much as sits by this man gets knocked up...You wake up naked next to him, you know you have a bun in that oven...Ej has super sperm lol

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

^ You know that is Dena's trademark. I swear if Chloe had been pregnant, I would of been the first at the NBC studios to get that bitch fired...LMAO

esp13
Member Avatar

Paxton
Apr 7 2009, 02:55 PM
esp13
Well, normally, yes. I suppose he went to college at the same time EJ was in law school at Oxbridge or Camford. I assume this is a way to explain his absence if and when DB is gone for long stretches or permanently, ready to return as Max Brady M.D. if necessary.
I'd buy that except I thought that during the whole Mad!Max storyline it was repeatedly stated that Max didn't go to college because he was just a blue-collar Brady who was supposed to work on the docks or at the Pub or whatever because that's what Brady's do instead of becoming Police Commanders and Police Commissioners, doctors, licensed counselors, or lawyers.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

esp13
Apr 7 2009, 04:41 PM
Paxton
Apr 7 2009, 02:55 PM
esp13
I'd buy that except I thought that during the whole Mad!Max storyline it was repeatedly stated that Max didn't go to college because he was just a blue-collar Brady who was supposed to work on the docks or at the Pub or whatever because that's what Brady's do instead of becoming Police Commanders and Police Commissioners, doctors, licensed counselors, or lawyers.
Ahh . . . see, those of us who FF'd with extreme prejudice the MadMaxMathemetician "story" didn't know that. Although I do remember thinking it was stupid he was going on and on about how blue collar the Bradys were and thinking that the other Bradys hadn't done so bad.

esp13
Member Avatar

I know Max not going to college was mentioned at least once if not many, many more times. I know he ripped Stephanie a new one for suggesting he might want to go to college (and I think that's where one of the early "I'm just a blue collar Brady" rants came in). And I think he and Nick might have fought about it once. Plus I'm sure the issue came up with him and Trent as well. In any case, I think it was very clear that blue-collar Max didn't want nothin' to do with that hi-falutin' edumacation stuff.

oldschoolfan

PhoenixRising05
Apr 7 2009, 03:35 PM

I have been waiting for this too! Hopefully they will stop this whole together/broken up BS that they have been shoveling on us.

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

PHELLE FOREVER
Apr 7 2009, 04:18 PM
Quote:

They have been together since December. That's longer then most of the couples lately before they make love.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

BradyDiva06
Apr 7 2009, 09:53 PM
PHELLE FOREVER
Quote:

They have been together since December. That's longer then most of the couples lately before they make love.
Actually, they began to come together in November but they actually, officially became a couple in December.

Whatever the case, it's reasonable and it's excellent by current soap standards.

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Apr 8 2009, 12:27 AM
BradyDiva06
PHELLE FOREVER

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepI can't wait for Philip and Stephanie to make love. Kudos to the writers for waiting this long for that and building the couple and their relationship. Yea, cause they have been together what....2 1/2 months, 3 weeks Salem time ?
Actually, they began to come together in November but they actually, officially became a couple in December.

Whatever the case, it's reasonable and it's excellent by current soap standards.
I would have said October cause that's when they first started to talk and become friends but I said since they sorta went official then I'll go with December. lol

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

BradyDiva06
Apr 8 2009, 01:21 AM
PhoenixRising05
Apr 8 2009, 12:27 AM
BradyDiva06

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepI can't wait for Philip and Stephanie to make love. Kudos to the writers for waiting this long for that and building the couple and their relationship. Yea, cause they have been together what....2 1/2 months, 3 weeks Salem time ?

I would have said October cause that's when they first started to talk and become friends but I said since they sorta went official then I'll go with December. lol
Good point LOL.

They did start to plant the seeds to pairing them in October but I guess you really have to go with December since they began the actual romance at that point.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW spoilers

Rafe makes plans to leave Salem for good

Kate plots to bring Chloe and Daniel together

Max contemplates applying to medical school

Sami tells Lucas that Grace is EJ's child

A hit man prepares to strike at Phillip and Steph

Can't Miss:Wednesday, April 15th

Brady and Melanie kiss on the pier

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply