Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of April 13th; *UPDATED 4/11*
Topic Started: Apr 1 2009, 01:09 PM (9,278 Views)
ladykj
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

1. Please let Rafe leave, we have enough another players for enough other triangles.
2. Kate is the devil. Leave Lucas and Chloe alone. They are growing on me.
3. Max could not get into med school. Did he even go to college? Please. What an insult to doctors everywhere.
4. Sami should be telling EJ that Grace is his child, not Lucas. Leave Lucas out of it he has enough trouble trying to keep his mother out of his business and his wife into his and only his business.
5. That hitman couldn't hit the side of a barn. He is literally the worst hitman in the history of the world. (with the exception of the mayor and Hilda)
6. Brady and Melanie kiss. Just when I thought this show was starting to get really
good. This couple is about as appealing as a case of the clap. :shame: :shame:

SaphireEyes
Member Avatar

Alligato
Apr 1 2009, 02:47 PM
Oh good gracious!
None of this makes any sense at all.

Thanks, Angie!
Makes no sense at all!

Thanks!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Max applies to medical school??!?!

Well I guess EJ went from race car driving to lawyer so why not mechanic to doctor... ugh... this show.

leah09
Member Avatar

Angie79
Apr 9 2009, 06:47 PM
SOW spoilers

Kate plots to bring Chloe and Daniel together

:cheer: Go, Kate!!! Maybe you can get them into bed somehow and video tape it!!

As long as I get more Danloe, it's all good.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds good. The whole thing with Max is sort of random but nothing new there. The character has gone through so many changes because of regime chances, love interests leaving, etc that everything with him is bogged down. I guess I can see this, though, because he is intelligent. It's nice he's finally doing something with his life LOL.

Thanks, Angie for posing.

lastDays
Member Avatar

leah09
Apr 9 2009, 09:00 PM
Angie79
SOW spoilers

:roflol: If she can manage that,then by all means,you gogirl! :tounge:

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Apr 9 2009, 08:20 PM
Max applies to medical school??!?!

Well I guess EJ went from race car driving to lawyer so why not mechanic to doctor... ugh... this show.
Don't forget Lexie from cop to doctor in 10 easy lessons! ETA: (er, episodes!) :D
Edited by ArizonaDaze, Apr 10 2009, 01:28 PM.

lulu
Member Avatar

MSN spoilers

Monday - 4/13/09:
Nicole recognizes Rafe; E.J. confronts Sami; Will tells Mia about Nicole's past; Melanie gives Brady advice that leaves him thoughtful.

Tuesday - 4/14/09:
Mia confronts Nicole and insists on taking her baby back; Kate has a surprise for Chloe; Bo has another vision about Hope and Roman.

Wednesday - 4/15/09:
Mia visits Will; Brady tells Nicole he is in love with her; Bo tries to find Hope and Roman; Max works with a new waitress at the Brady pub; Melanie makes a discovery.

Thursday - 4/16/09:
Stephanie's plans with Philip are ruined; Melanie realizes that Brady is in love with Nicole; Sami tells Lucas that E.J. is Grace's father.

Friday - 4/17/09:
A hit man tracks Philip; Stephanie and Philip finally make love; Chloe runs into Brady; Sami is desperate to tell E.J. the truth.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Why would Sami tell Lucas the truth? After the recent events that have taken place between the two of them, he cannot be trusted. I bet somehow (intentionally or unintentionally) Lucas will let that news slip to Will.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily spoilers

Monday, April 13th
EJ confronts Sami about Rafe spying on his family; Mia learns about Nicole's past from Will; Melanie gets caught pulling a scam at the Java Café, but is saved by Brady.

Tuesday, April 14th
Mia tells Nicole she wants Sydney back; Hope and Roman go on a stakeout at a motel; Kate insists Chloe meet with her because she has a surprise; Kate's assistant alerts her of a crisis.

Wednesday, April 15th
Brady tries to persuade Nicole not to marry EJ; Chelsea finds out that Max is applying to medical school; Hope and Roman get trapped in a motel room; a new waitress named Arianna begins working at the Brady Pub.

Thursday, April 16th
Sami tells Lucas Grace is EJ's child and that she's going to tell EJ; Stephanie finds a creative way to get Philip's attention; Brady pulls away from Melanie's kiss; the bracelet Chloe gives Nicole breaks.

Friday, April 17th
Philip and Stephanie make love; EJ and Stefano put a hit man on Philip's trail; Nicole and EJ's wedding day arrives, and Nicole sees some unexpected faces.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Can't wait to see Nicole freak when Mia says she wants Sydney back. That's gonna be a ton of pressure in preparation for her wedding day.

Ariel

leah09
Apr 9 2009, 09:00 PM
Angie79
SOW spoilers

Go Kate Go!!

I can't take another Luloe summer...bring on Danloe :biggrin:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply