Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Ali blogged 4/1
Topic Started: Apr 1 2009, 09:50 PM (824 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I put the DAYS stuff in bold

Nicole's Return
April 01, 05:42 PM

Ok, so I have to say, I was SO thrilled to hear Megan’s name mentioned on BL last night. Dave and I tivoed back to listen to Ali V announce her birth like 3 times.

Posted Image

I’m so cheesy like that. But … on to the show:

It was weird watching it because while I’d heard what had happened during the week, I wasn’t there for stuff I’m normally there for! I was so sad not to get to see David and Estella. I thought Ali V did such a great job with everything, and it was so appropriate since she’d been a ‘return’ herself. And um, can I just say ‘wow!’ doesn’t she look AMAZING?!!! Nicole & Estella both looked fantastic as well. It was so wonderful to see how well they’ve both done at home, and hopefully David took the moment as Ali suggested, as a wake-up call. To not look back, but move forward from there. We’ll see at the finale (which is just weeks away! Omg!) Also, I must mention Michelle too. She seemed so happy and looked beautiful. What a crazy challenge. Whoa!

Days is going on hiatus for the next two weeks. We’ve been pre-taping all these May sweeps scenes getting ready for the time off. Yowsers! I hope you all have your dvr’s set cause it’s really good stuff. I was watching the air show yesterday, I thought James and Joe did such an amazing job with the Tony scenes. Ari and I were talking today about that scene where Sami tells EJ (et al) that she is adopting a baby. We were both saying that those scenes totally caught us off guard, we read it one way, and then when we were out there, doing the scenes, we were both so affected by each other and James that they came out totally different. I watched them and had to tell her she was so great in those scenes! I mean fantastic, right?! I love working with her. We have so much fun together, when we were doing the comic stuff, as well as the serious intense stuff we’ve been doing lately. I was so happy to work with Bry again. I was so happy to work with Bry again. I miss him since we don’t work together all the time now. How funny was the line Will had about not getting his dad’s sense of humor? Cause I think Sami (& I) see such similarities between Will & Lucas, their humor and the way they handle Sami’s …sami-ness… so it was fun to play that moment.

http://blog.nbc.com/alison/the_biggest_loser/nicoles_return.php#more

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Glad she is pimping the show again. She used to that alot but stopped the past few years.

I think April and May are going to be huge. I'm guessing the big sweeps stuff is focused on the wedding. I can't wait!

Those scenes she is talking about were good. Those were Ali's best scenes in months IMO and James and Ari were amazing in that scene as well. Since that scene, I've really felt Ali has raised her game acting-wise. I'm sold on the character of Sami as she is right now. I also think it seems Ali is really enjoying herself again. I think that was a big reason why she didn't talk much about the show the past few years. She came off excited here and that's a good thing. The dynamics between her, James, and Ari and between Bryan and Ali have been great. It's been wonderful seeing them in scenes together the past few weeks.

I also agree with her on James and Joe. They rocked the stuff surrounding Tony's death.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Apr 1 2009, 09:55 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

What a gorgeous picture. :) Megan's pacifier is about as big as she is. ^_^

I give Ali such props for being so communicative with her fans. Not just this blog - but she constantly updates her Twitter with comments throughout the day, often responding to fan's comments back to her. She updates her Facebook with behind the scenes pics from the set and from her family life. She really does come across as a very 'real' person who is crazy busy but loving her life and the work she's doing.

I totally agree that Ali, Ari and James were all just fantastic in that scene. It was riveting - and really makes me very excited to see how it will play out once all the lies are finally revealed.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

they've done a good job of making Sami less annoying since she's been back...I'm actually starting to enjoy her again, although not sold on Sami and Rafe yet though...

And i've always liked Ali, so I enjoy her blog...

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

I've really been enjoying the Lucas and Sami scenes. I think they are great as best friends, sort of what Jake and Paulina turned into on Another World

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply