Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for Week of April 6th; Can Nicole's dream wedding turn into a nightmare?
Topic Started: Apr 3 2009, 08:30 PM (970 Views)
Ellie

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

YouTube:

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

thanks for posting looks like a good promo

Nicole Walker

I'm gonna try to stop reading spoilers. They ruin the suspense of stuff. This promo sucks to me cause I already know what's gonna happen cause I read the spoilers.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

At least the promos aren't as disappointing like some of the more recent ones. This one sort of builds up to the wedding.

Mason
Member Avatar

This one was decent, but still too short.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Mason
Apr 4 2009, 01:32 AM
This one was decent, but still too short.
Agree 100%

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I've pretty much accepted they will be this short from now on. I keep hoping before summer they go back to between 25-30 seconds at least but I don't see it. I think the budget cuts played a role here because I remember when Passions had a massive cut their promos got cut down to around this length too. This also reminds me of 1999 when Days promos got really short all of a sudden for a little while. I have no idea why it happened but it did and it lasted for some time and it sucked. Then again, alot of the stuff during that period on the show was not very good (SSM's era) so it was ironic.

The good thing is the last few promos have been better put together and more focused. They did a good job using this one to begin the hype for the wedding. I think it will build some suspense and anticipation so that is a good thing. I just think the promo needs to be a little longer to have more impact but this is no bad. The stuff in it looks good. Can't wait for the buildup and for the wedding itself. Should be great and I'm looking forward to what the weeks to come, particularly May and the summer, will bring.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks..I agree knowing whats happening..ruins the promos

Faye

Wtf is wrong with Sami? If she would really care about EJ OR Sydney, she would've told everybody ages ago, but NO! Sami HAS to hurt someone. That's Sami right..? She needs to have someone to torture. This time Nicole and EJ.. Yea..
Sounds so typical Sami. Makes me :soapbox:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply