Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Spoiler pics; Wedding!
Topic Started: Apr 8 2009, 12:06 AM (4,521 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Nicole looks pretty.

Can they please do something new with Chloe's hair? It looks dirty, and I don't like the way she always has that one chunk flipped out near the front, LoL.

Alin89
Member Avatar

love pics! i wonder what sami has to say

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Nicole looks AMAZING.

I actually think Chloe looks good too but boy does her ass make it's presence known in that dress LOL. In that one pic, it's sticking out big time :laugh: .

I can't wait for this!! It looks like that is Sami who comes into the church, although it could be Mia too. I'm betting it's probably Sami. There is going to be major drama here! It's been awhile since we've had a big wedding, especially one big wedding interruption. Those used to be quite popular in Salem LOL.

Now I want more pics but part of me wants this to be more of a surprise too. I just love how pissed Nicole looks about whoever it was that walked in LOL.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Apr 8 2009, 12:15 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I think that is Mia.

ginababe
BANNED

Has Nicole ever heard of a push up bra before, that dress is definitely NOT flattering on her!!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

One more:

Posted Image
Edited by Angie79, Apr 8 2009, 12:27 AM.

Nicole Walker

Nicole looks great! I also notice that her boobs look bigger. LOL! Go Nicole! Wonder what Mia is going to say? Nadia is thick! She has a great butt!
Edited by Nicole Walker, Apr 8 2009, 12:27 AM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I really want to tune in for this...Can someone tell me when the wedding episodes air?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kevc1980
Apr 8 2009, 01:02 AM
I really want to tune in for this...Can someone tell me when the wedding episodes air?
The build up is next week and it seems Sami shows up with baby Grace in her arms at the wedding on April 21 so, if all you are tuning in for is this, then I would start tuning in next week just so you get the buildup to the event as well.

Kev, you should really start watching regularly again. With the exception of the Bo and Hope story, the show is really doing well.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Angie79
Apr 8 2009, 12:24 AM
One more:

Posted Image
That doesn't look good for Nicole.

Looks like the shit may be hitting the fan LOL.

Deleted User
Deleted User

That is definately Mia. For one the clothes, I think Mia has been wearing that same greenish outfit for the past 5 months.. Also the hair, Its longer, thicker. Also the height.. Mia for sure.

Not saying Sami doesnt show up, Im not sure.. but that pic is of Mia.
Quote Post Goto Top

lene
Member Avatar

Yup, It's Mia. Look at the clothes, and the bag. Not something Sami would wear.

safe6655

Angie79
Apr 8 2009, 12:06 AM
here is the way i feel about the pics! IM DEAD SERIOUS AND IM BEING LITERAL! :puke:

Sindacco
Member Avatar

ginababe
Apr 8 2009, 12:18 AM
Has Nicole ever heard of a push up bra before, that dress is definitely NOT flattering on her!!
Yes it is.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

I hate the dress......I never like the ones they stick ppl in on this show though...the worst for me was jennifer's praire dress with ugly head band combo...yuck!

aimees76
Member Avatar

I think Nicole and Chloe both look beautiful. The dress is gorgeous on Nicole.
That is definitely Mia, tossing Nicole under the bus.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I think Nicole looks beautiful - is this an appropriate dress for a chuch wedding - NOPE! At least it is not as sleezy looking as the dress she wore when she married Victor!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I don't like most wedding dresses I see these days. I don't like them sleeveless or strapless and I particularly don't like anything sleeveless or strapless for church weddings. I'm always shocked by what I see on Say Yes to the Dress--see through corsets, plunging necklines, etc. The only time on that show I can recall a dress with sleeves and a modest neckline was when an Orthodox Jewish bride found one that had long sleeves and I think a bateau neckline. It probably was the only one they had. So anyway, I love Nicole but I was hoping for a wedding dress that bucked the current trend in dresses. Not that I necessarily wanted her in my 1991 Laura Ashley number either.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

As for Nicole's breasts hanging, as PhoenixRising has on the bottom of her posts..."Nobody owns a time turner, not even Sheri Anderson."- jane1978"
;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply