Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Spoiler pics; Wedding!
Topic Started: Apr 8 2009, 12:06 AM (4,621 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Dorothy595
Apr 8 2009, 11:33 AM
As for Nicole's breasts hanging, as PhoenixRising has on the bottom of her posts..."Nobody owns a time turner, not even Sheri Anderson."- jane1978"
;)
First off, I'm a he, not a her LOL. No big deal. Just needed to clarify LOL.

Second off, wow....that is a bit harsh. Ari isn't really old.

And how is the dress not appropriate for a church wedding? Hell, I see people coming to Church now with sleeveless and strapless dresses all the time. People dress in shorts and t-shirts for mass half the time. Times have changed LOL. Besides, as my grandmother always taught me, God doesn't care what you come to Church in, as long as you come to Church. Nicole looks beautiful and is very in style. The dress suits her IMO.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Apr 8 2009, 12:07 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Apr 8 2009, 12:05 PM
Dorothy595
Apr 8 2009, 11:33 AM
As for Nicole's breasts hanging, as PhoenixRising has on the bottom of her posts..."Nobody owns a time turner, not even Sheri Anderson."- jane1978"
;)
First off, I'm a he, not a her LOL. No big deal. Just needed to clarify LOL.

Second off, wow....that is a bit harsh. Ari isn't really old.

And how is the dress not appropriate for a church wedding? Hell, I see people coming to Church now with sleeveless and strapless dresses all the time. People dress in shorts and t-shirts for mass half the time. Times have changed LOL. Besides, as my grandmother always taught me, God doesn't care what you come to Church in, as long as you come to Church. Nicole looks beautiful and is very in style. The dress suits her IMO.
ICAM!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I was more struck by the look on her face in the first pic than the dress. She's like...pleading, imho. Makes me want to watch.

The dress is fine. It's not the best, it doesn't look opulent enough for the Dimeras, though I think it's totally appropriate for the character in terms of design.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

PhoenixRising05
I see people coming to Church now with sleeveless and strapless dresses all the time. People dress in shorts and t-shirts for mass half the time. Times have changed LOL. Besides, as my grandmother always taught me, God doesn't care what you come to Church in, as long as you come to Church. Nicole looks beautiful and is very in style. The dress suits her IMO.
I don't know if you're responding to me or not, but in case you are, I just prefer sleeves in church. I know lots of people dress very casually for church but it isn't my style. I think my late grandmother felt differently from yours about church attire, bless them both. :smile: It's simply a personal preference from me; I'm sure priests, ministers, pastors, rabbis, etc. all have different feelings about proper wedding attire. What may fly in one place of worship won't in another.

And on a non-religious note, I've seen lots of brides who should stay away from sleeveless and strapless simply for aesthetic reasons. Arianne doesn't have those issues. Like I said, I love her and I think she's gorgeous--I'm just not a fan of those types of dresses on anyone.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Paxton
Apr 8 2009, 12:57 PM
PhoenixRising05
I see people coming to Church now with sleeveless and strapless dresses all the time. People dress in shorts and t-shirts for mass half the time. Times have changed LOL. Besides, as my grandmother always taught me, God doesn't care what you come to Church in, as long as you come to Church. Nicole looks beautiful and is very in style. The dress suits her IMO.
I don't know if you're responding to me or not, but in case you are, I just prefer sleeves in church. I know lots of people dress very casually for church but it isn't my style. I think my late grandmother felt differently from yours about church attire, bless them both. :smile: It's simply a personal preference from me; I'm sure priests, ministers, pastors, rabbis, etc. all have different feelings about proper wedding attire. What may fly in one place of worship won't in another.

And on a non-religious note, I've seen lots of brides who should stay away from sleeveless and strapless simply for aesthetic reasons. Arianne doesn't have those issues. Like I said, I love her and I think she's gorgeous--I'm just not a fan of those types of dresses on anyone.
Oh, I understand and your certainly not wrong in feeling that way. I know many others, some clergy, that do and I can see their point. I used to dress up a a whole lot more. Now I just try to at least look respectable. Of course, I still dress up for Christmas and Easter.

My grandmother actually dressed up every week for Church. She just never looked down on anyone who didn't because she didn't think it mattered as long as you looked presentable, at least. I've heard many clergy say that too. Basically, they are fine as long as your not wearing a bathing suit or holes in your jeans or things like that. Some are more stringent then others.

I just think it should never be expected for soaps or TV, in general, to reflect what I would call "old school" sensibilities. It's all about what looks the best and what is most visually appealing.

lastDays
Member Avatar

I can't wait for Nicole to get blown out of the water.I am so sick of her lies :rockon:

Deleted User
Deleted User

The person who looks the best is "Stephano"
You would think EJ might have gotten a decent shave for his own wedding. To me It looks like he pulled an all nighter had no sleep and barely showered before putting on his suit.
Nicole looked lovely,more simple the I would have guessed but the dress was pretty enough.
I didnt care for Chloe's dress at all, It was dark and gloomy next to Nicole in my opinion.

I dont know what the deal is with Mia, Its clear that it will be upsetting.
As for Sami.. I just dont know.. On Today's show Nicole asked Sami to bring little Johnny to the wedding, so its reasonable that she would have Grace with her and it gives her a reason to be there.
I think the spoilers are a bit misleading as to her motive for being there. Just like they have been over the last few weeks in regards to most everything.
Quote Post Goto Top

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Sami is showing up,to tell Ej about his child,,does she go through with it??WHo the hell knows...as for this dress,I do not like it...I agree Joe looks the best...and poor Ej,,well lets just say he does not look to thrilled!!lol

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Nicole looks smashing. The dress doesn't bother me in the least. There are all kinds on wedding dresses in boutiques and I'm sure that one close to Nicole's would be found. Besides, I don't think most people who dislike Nicole will say anything positive anyway. That looks like Mia's head in the photo rather than Sami's. I'm rather pumped to see how this drama is going to unfold. I love EJ/Nicole but I'm sort of torn on if I want the wedding to go through or not. I want all the lies to come out and EJ to stop acting like Stefano Jr. so they can build a stronger relationship. But, if they do get hitched, I hope the show delivers one heck of a honeymoon. I know EJ/Nicole would scorch every tv in soapland.

Alana
Member Avatar

Quite frankly...Nicole`s boops do need an overdo in this wedding dress...they just look like...oops don't me miss me...where is Day's costume cast???

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Taelyn
Apr 8 2009, 02:14 PM
The person who looks the best is "Stephano"
You would think EJ might have gotten a decent shave for his own wedding. To me It looks like he pulled an all nighter had no sleep and barely showered before putting on his suit.
Nicole looked lovely,more simple the I would have guessed but the dress was pretty enough.
I didnt care for Chloe's dress at all, It was dark and gloomy next to Nicole in my opinion.

I dont know what the deal is with Mia, Its clear that it will be upsetting.
As for Sami.. I just dont know.. On Today's show Nicole asked Sami to bring little Johnny to the wedding, so its reasonable that she would have Grace with her and it gives her a reason to be there.
I think the spoilers are a bit misleading as to her motive for being there. Just like they have been over the last few weeks in regards to most everything.
I agree, Joe/Stephano looks smashing...And Ej really does need to clean it up. As much as I love him, I long for James
OLD clean cut look.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Nicole looks good but LMAO @ the look on her face in those shots.

Chloe needs to chop some of her hair off

Bradyclan

Nicole looks great. Don't see the problem with the dress.

michelle
Member Avatar

I hate Nicole - literally HATE her with a passion yet I think she looks gorgeous. I wish she didn't, I wish she would sport a huge ugly pimple on her nose, but sadly no...

Deleted User
Deleted User

I think her breasts look fine. I think too many people are so used to fake boobs, those that would stand up against a nuclear bomb much less a little bit of gravity..
She looks like a perfectly normal 34 b or c cup.. Frankly boobs are not meant to stick straight out and AZ is not 20 years old anymore, she looks in great shape to me..I personally hate pushup bra's again they make your breast's look fake.
If your tits look more like *teets* then and only then seek help. *LOL*
JMO
Quote Post Goto Top

Nicole Walker

I like EJ with the gruff. I don't like him clean shaven cause he looks like a lil boy.

shytstarter
Member Avatar

Taelyn
Apr 8 2009, 11:59 PM
I think her breasts look fine. I think too many people are so used to fake boobs, those that would stand up against a nuclear bomb much less a little bit of gravity..
She looks like a perfectly normal 34 b or c cup.. Frankly boobs are not meant to stick straight out and AZ is not 20 years old anymore, she looks in great shape to me..I personally hate pushup bra's again they make your breast's look fake.
If your tits look more like *teets* then and only then seek help. *LOL*
JMO
:applause: So, so true. Natural breast do not hang in suspended animation like to round hard spheres made of stainless steel. Besides AZ's breast are not droopy or saggy here at all. They look more than fine. She is toned and tight, no back fat, rolls or muffin top, no droopy, saggy skin on her arms or legs or anywhere that I see. The girl is in shape. I don't love the dress, but she looks beautiful in it. So sad that most of this harsh criticism is coming from women.

My only criticism is with the styling of such beautiful women. I wish they would give Chloe a new look. How they manage to make such a naturally beautiful woman look such cheap and overdone on a consistent daily basis, I will never know. Just dialing down the makeup gun from whore would make a world of difference. I really hate the hair, the ton of makeup and the orange permatan. She doesn't need all that.

safe6655

soapoperafan01
Apr 8 2009, 12:13 AM
love pics! i wonder what sami has to say
its not sami its mia.mia brady and sami plan to stop the wedding.sami gets stopped by max.mia gets there.brady who knows? since they're doing everything twice maybe they will have brady shoot ej!

safe6655

Kenny
Apr 8 2009, 12:09 AM
Nicole looks pretty.

Can they please do something new with Chloe's hair? It looks dirty, and I don't like the way she always has that one chunk flipped out near the front, LoL.
i love that hair style.and i think nicole should pull her dress up alittle u can see the WHOLE side of her boob for cryin outloud

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

After reading all these comments regarding Nicole, I had to go back and look at the pics. Now, let me preface this by saying I'm a diehard EJAMI fan...can't wait for the day that they FINALLY admit their true feelings for one another. Nicole looks FABULOUS!! I love the dress, I love her hair.........still hate the character (for now). Chloe..what can I say......her hair is awful. I actually like the dress though. She's too orangy......she needs to get out of the spray tan bed. EJ, EJ,EJ what can I say......I love, love love James Scott, I think he's one of the best (if not the best) actor on daytime right now. Normally I think he's dreamy, but since late last year he's had greasy hair and scruff all the time. Now, in the beginning I loved the scruff, now it just looks dirty. It looks like he needs a nice long shower. And who thought EJ should wear a bow tie???? Seriously?? I give his look a big thumbs down. I think Joe looks great, he usually does (unless they put him in some stupid ascot).

Looks like Nicole's going to have some explaining to do.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply