Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Spoiler pics; Wedding!
Topic Started: Apr 8 2009, 12:06 AM (4,539 Views)
Mackie

Whatever happened to the really pretty dress they showed Chloe trying on a few weeks ago?! And Nicole really needs to either get a new bra or a less low cut dress. Natural boobs are great and all but her natural isn't at all flattered by the cut of that particular dress. The dress is lovely, just needs a slightly less revealing neckline or different naturally shaped boobs.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

shytstarter
Apr 9 2009, 08:03 AM
My only criticism is with the styling of such beautiful women. I wish they would give Chloe a new look. How they manage to make such a naturally beautiful woman look such cheap and overdone on a consistent daily basis, I will never know. Just dialing down the makeup gun from whore would make a world of difference. I really hate the hair, the ton of makeup and the orange permatan. She doesn't need all that.
So true. I think the hair and makeup department take Dolly Parton's joke that there is no such thing as natural beauty a little too literally.

I think I could live with Chloe's permatan if the makeup was toned down by about 70%, or, alternatively, I could possibly live with the makeup if her skin tone approximated flesh. But the hair--the extensions, the black cherry highlights, the bump it--it all has to go.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mackie .. no offense but I cant agree about Nicole, But then some people, men and women like boobs that look like round balloons.
And a woman cant "change" the shape of *natural boobs* thats where the "Natural" comes in.
There is nothing wrong with the cut of the dress, Its halter style and I think she wears it well.

I will agree with everyone about Chloe, Although Im not sure its the make-up dept thats to blame.
She looks the same in everything she does. Infact my brother was watcing a movie last night she was in it and singing .. and POW .. eyemake-up nightmare. Its just how she likes to look I think, I have a friend who did the same thing, she was also dark and exotic, and was heavy on the shadow and eyeliner... I dont think Vhoe will ever change her look.. She likes it.
Also her hair .. those are not extensions. Totally real. She has **ALWAYS** had that hair its her signature look. Like it, Hate it .. its hers.

Quote Post Goto Top

shytstarter
Member Avatar

Quote:

She looks the same in everything she does. Infact my brother was watcing a movie last night she was in it and singing .. and POW .. eyemake-up nightmare. Its just how she likes to look I think, I have a friend who did the same thing, she was also dark and exotic, and was heavy on the shadow and eyeliner... I dont think Vhoe will ever change her look.. She likes it.
Also her hair .. those are not extensions. Totally real. She has **ALWAYS** had that hair its her signature look. Like it, Hate it .. its hers.
She did look pretty much the same in that gawdawful movie she did a few years ago, Redline. Also, from personal appearances, I agree that she does seem to prefer this look, which is sad. I still think she wears extensions though, just because of the varying lengths and texture is off towards the back. The long, long strands just don't seem fully integrated with her natural hair. The only way I could think to put this is that the fauxs hair just looks plunked in there. I don't doubt her own hair is long, but I don't believe it is all hers. JMHO as a hair weave and extension obesessed person. LOL!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Paxton
Apr 9 2009, 10:55 AM
I think I could live with Chloe's permatan if the makeup was toned down by about 70%, or, alternatively, I could possibly live with the makeup if her skin tone approximated flesh. But the hair--the extensions, the black cherry highlights, the bump it--it all has to go.
I'm going to have to disagree. Chloe's look and her Hair are perfect given the emotive talent of the actress and the...random & shallow idiocy of the character. I think it's appropriate that she look as fake as possible.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

She looks so much better here (from 2006):

Posted Image

ginababe
BANNED

These pics are NOT of the actual wedding, there from Nicole's Nightmare.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2zTLZ0yzKY&feature=channel_page

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

ginababe
Apr 9 2009, 03:18 PM
These pics are NOT of the actual wedding, there from Nicole's Nightmare.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2zTLZ0yzKY&feature=channel_page
Yeah...are we sure Reilly passed away? If anyone could figure a way to fake it it would be him...

Mackie

Taelyn
Apr 9 2009, 01:01 PM
Mackie .. no offense but I cant agree about Nicole, But then some people, men and women like boobs that look like round balloons.
And a woman cant "change" the shape of *natural boobs* thats where the "Natural" comes in.
There is nothing wrong with the cut of the dress, Its halter style and I think she wears it well.

But not all natural boobs are the same shape. I am natural boob woman myself, but I happen to think that the neckline of that dress is not particularly flattering to the natural boobs in question. The halter neck is perfectly fine, lovely in fact; it's the low cut and shape of the dress between the boobs that I dislike and find unflattering. A slightly higher, v shape (one that meets in the middle properly) finish to the neckline would have been much better.
Edited by Mackie, Apr 9 2009, 03:36 PM.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Angie79
Apr 9 2009, 02:56 PM
She looks so much better here (from 2006):

Posted Image
Her hair looks much better here being shorter. Also, I dislike how smokey and dark her eyes always are on the show. I like doing that with my eyes as well, but not as dramatic and always. Its too distracting.

Deleted User
Deleted User

She does look much prettier there.. Infact I think thats the most natural Ive ever seen her. Even with the fake ashes and eyeliner, the more natural shadow is very flattering to her lovely eye color.
Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

ginababe
No, they are from the actual wedding. There is one in SOW too that is just like these with Mia coming in.

Nicole Walker

They put way too much make up on Nadia. I saw her in a movie redline and she looked great! On Days they put too much make up on her. She is beautiful and doesn't need all that make up.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Apr 8 2009, 12:05 PM
Dorothy595
Apr 8 2009, 11:33 AM
As for Nicole's breasts hanging, as PhoenixRising has on the bottom of her posts..."Nobody owns a time turner, not even Sheri Anderson."- jane1978"
;)
First off, I'm a he, not a her LOL. No big deal. Just needed to clarify LOL.

Second off, wow....that is a bit harsh. Ari isn't really old.

And how is the dress not appropriate for a church wedding? Hell, I see people coming to Church now with sleeveless and strapless dresses all the time. People dress in shorts and t-shirts for mass half the time. Times have changed LOL. Besides, as my grandmother always taught me, God doesn't care what you come to Church in, as long as you come to Church. Nicole looks beautiful and is very in style. The dress suits her IMO.
I didn't see anything wrong with her dress, either, although I might have if she'd felt the need to push her boobs together and force them up under her chin.

Why do women feel the need to do that?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

In the last two pics, is that Sami infront of them? Her hair has gotten so long!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Jinxie
Apr 11 2009, 08:21 PM
In the last two pics, is that Sami infront of them? Her hair has gotten so long!
It's Mia.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Angie79
Apr 13 2009, 12:35 AM
Jinxie
Apr 11 2009, 08:21 PM
It's Mia.
And good for her for getting the guts to do so!
Quote Post Goto Top

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Oh gawd! Same boring ass crap, different day/week/month/year.
Edited by KristianFanForever, Apr 13 2009, 06:58 AM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

ginababe
OMG, who the hell is that stoner with the guitar?!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

KristianFanForever
Apr 13 2009, 06:40 AM
Oh gawd! Same crap, different day.
You stole the words right from my mouth.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply