Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Spoiler pics; Wedding!
Topic Started: Apr 8 2009, 12:06 AM (4,577 Views)
Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Kenny
Apr 13 2009, 06:44 AM
ginababe
Apr 9 2009, 03:18 PM
These pics are NOT of the actual wedding, there from Nicole's Nightmare.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2zTLZ0yzKY&feature=channel_page
OMG, who the hell is that stoner with the guitar?!
That stoner has his own youtube channel and plays songs while the TV is on Days...truly disturbing. I dont know if he wants to drown out Days or his bad singing/songwriting?!
Liz
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

flyinghigh

http://z.about.com/d/daysofourlives/1/0/0/7/-/-/EJWedding.jpg

Ej in his wedding suite.

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

Fried eggs anyone ?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Amello
Apr 13 2009, 12:51 AM
Angie79
Apr 13 2009, 12:35 AM
Jinxie
Apr 11 2009, 08:21 PM
In the last two pics, is that Sami infront of them? Her hair has gotten so long!
It's Mia.
And good for her for getting the guts to do so!
I don't think she will go through with that. She will chicken out at the last minute and the whole scene will be nothing.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jinxie
Apr 13 2009, 08:20 PM
Amello
Angie79
Apr 13 2009, 12:35 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
And good for her for getting the guts to do so!
I don't think she will go through with that. She will chicken out at the last minute and the whole scene will be nothing.
Meh ... not like I'll be watching anyway :laugh:
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Amello
Apr 13 2009, 08:23 PM
Jinxie
Apr 13 2009, 08:20 PM
Amello

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Meh ... not like I'll be watching anyway :laugh:
I'll let you know what happens :)

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

flyinghigh
Apr 13 2009, 06:55 PM
The man needs to wash his hair! Suck a beautiful man, such greasy hair.

dorothyg
Member Avatar

I am definitely not a Nicole fan, but she does look gorgeous. And as for Chloe...my daughter tells me your bridesmaid is never supposed to outshine the bride and Chloe sure doesn't in that awful dress. I love the pic of her with the natural look. She is very beautiful and doesn't need all the make-up they pile on her. Ej doesn't look as sharp as he usually does...he needs to go back to his old look :wub: . That is Mia in her hoodie standing there and I doubt if any of the threats materialize and the wedding will go on. :hmmph:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply