Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Spoiler pics; Wedding!
Topic Started: Apr 8 2009, 12:06 AM (5,657 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

That is definately Mia. For one the clothes, I think Mia has been wearing that same greenish outfit for the past 5 months.. Also the hair, Its longer, thicker. Also the height.. Mia for sure.

Not saying Sami doesnt show up, Im not sure.. but that pic is of Mia.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

The person who looks the best is "Stephano"
You would think EJ might have gotten a decent shave for his own wedding. To me It looks like he pulled an all nighter had no sleep and barely showered before putting on his suit.
Nicole looked lovely,more simple the I would have guessed but the dress was pretty enough.
I didnt care for Chloe's dress at all, It was dark and gloomy next to Nicole in my opinion.

I dont know what the deal is with Mia, Its clear that it will be upsetting.
As for Sami.. I just dont know.. On Today's show Nicole asked Sami to bring little Johnny to the wedding, so its reasonable that she would have Grace with her and it gives her a reason to be there.
I think the spoilers are a bit misleading as to her motive for being there. Just like they have been over the last few weeks in regards to most everything.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I think her breasts look fine. I think too many people are so used to fake boobs, those that would stand up against a nuclear bomb much less a little bit of gravity..
She looks like a perfectly normal 34 b or c cup.. Frankly boobs are not meant to stick straight out and AZ is not 20 years old anymore, she looks in great shape to me..I personally hate pushup bra's again they make your breast's look fake.
If your tits look more like *teets* then and only then seek help. *LOL*
JMO
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mackie .. no offense but I cant agree about Nicole, But then some people, men and women like boobs that look like round balloons.
And a woman cant "change" the shape of *natural boobs* thats where the "Natural" comes in.
There is nothing wrong with the cut of the dress, Its halter style and I think she wears it well.

I will agree with everyone about Chloe, Although Im not sure its the make-up dept thats to blame.
She looks the same in everything she does. Infact my brother was watcing a movie last night she was in it and singing .. and POW .. eyemake-up nightmare. Its just how she likes to look I think, I have a friend who did the same thing, she was also dark and exotic, and was heavy on the shadow and eyeliner... I dont think Vhoe will ever change her look.. She likes it.
Also her hair .. those are not extensions. Totally real. She has **ALWAYS** had that hair its her signature look. Like it, Hate it .. its hers.

Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

She does look much prettier there.. Infact I think thats the most natural Ive ever seen her. Even with the fake ashes and eyeliner, the more natural shadow is very flattering to her lovely eye color.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply