Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Spoiler pics; Wedding!
Topic Started: Apr 8 2009, 12:06 AM (5,780 Views)
aimees76
Member Avatar

I think Nicole and Chloe both look beautiful. The dress is gorgeous on Nicole.
That is definitely Mia, tossing Nicole under the bus.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Apr 8 2009, 12:05 PM
Dorothy595
Apr 8 2009, 11:33 AM
As for Nicole's breasts hanging, as PhoenixRising has on the bottom of her posts..."Nobody owns a time turner, not even Sheri Anderson."- jane1978"
;)
First off, I'm a he, not a her LOL. No big deal. Just needed to clarify LOL.

Second off, wow....that is a bit harsh. Ari isn't really old.

And how is the dress not appropriate for a church wedding? Hell, I see people coming to Church now with sleeveless and strapless dresses all the time. People dress in shorts and t-shirts for mass half the time. Times have changed LOL. Besides, as my grandmother always taught me, God doesn't care what you come to Church in, as long as you come to Church. Nicole looks beautiful and is very in style. The dress suits her IMO.
ICAM!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply