Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:New Blake Berris interview; from Daytime Confidential
Topic Started: Apr 8 2009, 12:34 AM (732 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.daytimeconfidential.com/2009/04/dc-exclusive-blake-berris-talks-the-mentalist-the-starter-wife-and-days-exit
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good interview. Nice hearing about his work away from Days and hearing his thoughts on Rachel,. Suzanner, his character, and his run on Days. I agree that the material he got at the end was the work of his career and the best material, although I didn't like the overall execution of the it all.

I like what he said about it being his job to make the material work. That is an actor's job. They can question things and stick up for the integrity of the character but sometimes you can't win out in the end so you have to put yourself into your work and try to sell it. I think Blake did all that and more with the material be had over his last few months on Days.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

His part on The Mentalist was short but cute. Sometimes I'm always amazed at how tall he is cause he didn't always look that tall on Days.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

I miss him,and I wish him the best...what a shame,he is so MUCH better and actor than some still left on that show!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply