Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of April 20th; *UPDATED 4/18*
Topic Started: Apr 7 2009, 10:05 PM (8,751 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Sami thinks Grace's fever is caused by teething; Masi makes his move and shoots Philip.

Tuesday
Sami interrupts the wedding with baby Grace in hand; Masi makes a run for it after shooting Philip, leaving Stephanie to tend to the injured man.

Wednesday
EJ confronts Sami about interrupting his wedding to Nicole; Daniel works around the clock to save a failing Philip.

Thursday
Philip's condition continues to concern his family and friends; Nicole and EJ enjoy an intimate wedding reception at home.

Friday
Stefano has reason to believe he's been poisoned; Victor's plan for revenge intensifies.

**UPDATED 4/9**

SOW spoilers

Kate slaps Stefano

Sami interrupts the wedding

Nicole overhears a cryptic message

**UPDATED 4/10**

SNS spoilers

After Nicole and EJ say their marriage vows, EJ tells Sami he knows why she interrupted the wedding -- it's because she's in love with him and wants to have his baby.

Sami doesn't deny it, because it draws attention away from her wanting to tell him about Grace.

The DiMera hit man shoots Philip, whose life hangs in the balance after Daniel performs an experimental treatment.

Victor vows revenge on the DiMeras.

Stefano begins to suffer from stomach pains, and poison becomes a possibility.

Roman finds out for Sami that Rafe is at the airport, where she tracks him down, wanting to share what he means to her.

Dr. Baker reveals to Mia that there's a good reason why she feels no connection to "her" baby.

http://www.soapnewsandscoops.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2284

**UPDATED 4/14**

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

•Melanie finds Brady badly beaten at the pier.

•Chloe and Daniel fight their lingering feelings for each other.

•Stefano thinks he’s been the victim of foul play and has been poisoned.

•Kate promises to drop her plans for revenge if Philip survives.

Thursday – Victor sits vigil at Philip’s bedside and promises that the DiMeras will pay.

Friday – Mia tells Dr. Baker she feels no connection with Sydney, and he says it’s time she knew why.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 4/15**

Daily spoilers

Monday, April 20th
Sami heads to the church to stop E.J. and Nicole's wedding; a hit man prepares to make his move on Philip; Dr. Baker tells Mia why she can never claim Sydney as her own.

Tuesday, April 21st
Stephanie tries to help Philip; Sami accuses E.J. of shooting Philip; Brady sees a nicer side of Melanie; Victor confronts Stefano.

Wednesday, April 22nd
E.J. thinks he knows why Sami interrupted his wedding to Nicole; the hospital staff tries to keep Philip alive; Kate and Stefano have an altercation; Sami discovers that Rafe's phone has been disconnected.

Thursday, April 23rd
Kate allows Daniel to try an experimental treatment on Philip; Nicole and E.J. have an intimate wedding reception; Stefano is followed.

Friday, April 24th
Sami meets Roman at the Brady pub; Nicole gets a call from Mia; Stefano and E.J. get a surprise visit from Roman; Victor tells Nicole that she married a monster.

SOD Spoilers

Phillip is shot point-blank

Sami interrupts EJ and Nicole's wedding

Nicole overhears a cryptic message that EJ leaves for Stefano

SOW

Melanie finds a badly beaten Brady

Bo vows to prevent another hit on Phillip

Victor turns up his plan for revenge

Mia tells Dr.Baker she feels no connection to Sydney

Cant Miss:Wednesday, April 22nd

An enraged Kate slaps Stefano

**UPDATED 4/18

More Daily spoilers

Monday, April 20th
Melanie finds Brady badly beaten at the pier; Sami finally arrives at the church; Masi makes his move; Dr. Baker fills in Mia on the sordid history of the DiMeras.

Tuesday, April 21st
Philip is rushed to the hospital; Sami interrupts EJ's wedding; Brady witnesses a nicer side to Melanie; Victor demands answers.

Wednesday, April 22nd
Victor clashes with Stefano; EJ confronts Sami about interrupting his wedding; Kate has an altercation with Stefano and accuses him of ordering the hit on Philip; Sami learns that Rafe returned her religious medal.

Thursday, April 23rd
Victor sits vigil at Philip's bedside and promises that the DiMeras will pay; Chloe and Daniel fight their lingering feelings for each other; Kate promises to drop her plans for revenge if Philip survives.

Friday, April 24th
Mia tells Dr. Baker she feels no connection with Sydney, and he says it's time she knew why; Stefano thinks he's been the victim of foul play and has been poisoned; Victor turns up the heat on his plan of revenge; Sami and Roman talk about Rafe.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angmc
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

thanks for posting. Seems like a start to a good week

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This looks like a HUGE WEEK!!

Can't wait!

safe6655

Angie79
Apr 7 2009, 10:05 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Sami thinks Grace's fever is caused by teething; Masi makes his move and shoots Philip.

Tuesday
Sami interrupts the wedding with baby Grace in hand; Masi makes a run for it after shooting Philip, leaving Stephanie to tend to the injured man.
*clears throat* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i swear im stuck in a hole! i dont want ejami but ejoke makes my LITERALLY gag!! SO DOES LUMI! but god sake its like *shudders* with ejole.its weird and creepy and ew! but i want SAFE!!!! argh!!!m not sure if i like these spoilers!!!

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Hmmmm.....looks promising.......Thanks, Angie.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I hate Sami right now, I'm an EJOLE fan and I can except EJAMI as the endgame, but she's seriously interrupting their wedding!!1 This is just another in a long list of JER plots, where the couple gets to the wedding, but never get married. I bet Sami busts in as soon as EJ is about to say i do.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

^ I may be wrong, but I think Grace is in hand but is crying and that is what interupts the Wedding. If the wedding does not go through I think its because of Mia not Sami. I thought it was Mia's back we saw in the spoilers pics.......Again, I could be wrong.

lene
Member Avatar

ga68153
Apr 8 2009, 07:36 AM
I hate Sami right now, I'm an EJOLE fan and I can except EJAMI as the endgame, but she's seriously interrupting their wedding!!1 This is just another in a long list of JER plots, where the couple gets to the wedding, but never get married. I bet Sami busts in as soon as EJ is about to say i do.
Yes, she is interrupting the wedding, not stopping. If i remember correctly, Ej did the same thing when Sami married Lucas.

kamilla

Thanks

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I think a disrupted wedding is a positive sign for EJ/Nicole or Sami/Rafe fans (sorry- I feel compelled to acknowledge them as two different people sometimes). Any couple truly meant to be can't get married without a hitch on the first try, and if they do you know it won't last.

Sounds pretty decent. Wish the hitman finished the job and shot Stefanie, too, but whatever works.

PHELLE FOREVER

px780
Apr 8 2009, 08:52 AM
I think a disrupted wedding is a positive sign for EJ/Nicole or Sami/Rafe fans (sorry- I feel compelled to acknowledge them as two different people sometimes). Any couple truly meant to be can't get married without a hitch on the first try, and if they do you know it won't last.

Sounds pretty decent. Wish the hitman finished the job and shot Stefanie, too, but whatever works.[/quote]

Yes, yes, yes , kill the self-righteous bitch! :drunk:
Edited by PHELLE FOREVER, Apr 8 2009, 09:01 AM.

oldschoolfan

Sounds like a good start to the week.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sami interupting the wedding because Grace is crying makes perfect sense. Sami was asked to bring Johnny so has a good reason for being there.. And since Grace gets a fever and might be teething we all know that= Crying baby.

What happens with Mia will also be interesting, but I have a feeling the wedding continues and Nicole becomes Mrs EJ DiMera.
Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

Sami is stopped once again when Melanie brings an injured Brady into the pub.
Nicole's dream wedding is interrupted.
Philip is shot.
Stefano & Victor face off.
Sami & EJ make a deal.
Family & Friends wait for news on Philip.
Bo confronts Stefano.
Sami turns to Roman for help with Rafe.
Mia holds Sydney, but doesn't feel a connection.
Brady & Victor face off with EJ and Nicole.

Source: SOS

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm liking Sami and Rafe right now so I don't want her to reveal the paternity of Grace (as Sami knows it to be). On the other hand, if she did drop the bomb, I'd definitely love to see what EJ does.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday
EJ confronts Sami about interrupting his wedding to Nicole; Daniel works around the clock to save a failing Philip.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

I take it Sami chickened out and did not tell Ej the truth....Oh, this show is so becoming Passions....These are the dragged out Days of our lives...meh

cjknick
Member Avatar

px780
Apr 8 2009, 08:52 AM
I Wish the hitman finished the job and shot Stefanie, too, but whatever works.

:rockon: :laugh:

mirabella

Thanks for these spoilers. I am enjoying Sami with Rafe, too, and can't wait to see what happens next.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply