Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of April 20th; *UPDATED 4/18*
Topic Started: Apr 7 2009, 10:05 PM (8,660 Views)
ges
Member Avatar

cjknick
Apr 8 2009, 10:43 PM
px780
Apr 8 2009, 08:52 AM
I Wish the hitman finished the job and shot Stefanie, too, but whatever works.

:rockon: :laugh:
Stepanie is a very pretty girl, but whoever she is with she just sucks the life right out of them. Philip deserves a complex, ambitious woman by his side to make things more interesting. Stephanie's constant nagging is so out of control. She can wear as many low cut outfits as she wants but she can never be sexy or interesting. Time for her to go. I am so sick of St. Stephanie I could puke.
Someone should shove her in a water heater and be done with it. Having her for a girlfriend is the kiss of death.
Go Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :soapbox:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ariel

Thanks Angie,
don't know what I would do if you didn't post these :biggrin:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Stephanie is a very pretty girl.. But IM hating what they keep doinfg to her hair. It just gets worse and worse. And I agree .. Its like she is this empty but pretty shell.. She has no personality at all I dont even really know anything about her other then as you say , she seems to drain the life out of any relationship she is in.. She needs to be more edgy, less perfect.. Maybr get involved with a guy without trying to **Change** him.
The 2 new guys are cute.. Wes Ramsey (Depending on the look they give him)
and Frederico .. Dark sexy.. Italian/middle eastern looking.

If she stays on the show I hope they find a personality somewhere inside her.
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This really sounds like a good week.

Wonder what happens with the wedding. The Philip stuff should be intense.

Nicole Walker

I can't wait to see Brady and Victor face off with EJ and NIcole! This has got to be good with all the stuff that's going on.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Angie79
Apr 8 2009, 10:01 PM
Wednesday
EJ confronts Sami about interrupting his wedding to Nicole; Daniel works around the clock to save a failing Philip.
Daniel proving how dedicated he is to his job of saving lives. You'd think Kate would be grateful for what hes doing for Phillip,but she'll probably still act like an out of control,spiteful biatch :redface:

safe6655

PHELLE FOREVER
Apr 8 2009, 08:59 AM
px780
Apr 8 2009, 08:52 AM
I think a disrupted wedding is a positive sign for EJ/Nicole or Sami/Rafe fans (sorry- I feel compelled to acknowledge them as two different people sometimes). Any couple truly meant to be can't get married without a hitch on the first try, and if they do you know it won't last.

Sounds pretty decent. Wish the hitman finished the job and shot Stefanie, too, but whatever works.[/quote]

Yes, yes, yes , kill the self-righteous bitch! :drunk:
you 2 are hilarious.then again my mom and i would be havin a pizza and beer party at 5 saying "WOOOHOOO STEPHANIE IS WRITTEN OFF!!!!!" then i would say "now if only ej and nicole were too" lol.that one was my opinon.lol that would be a fun party.KILL HER HITMAN U WERE TRAINED BY STEPHANO...oh wait the last hitman couldnt do it so what makes u think this one can? thats why he has to come back because he cant finish job! o'rale! :frustration:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Yeah- what's up with Stefano and his hitmen? Not only do they fail, it's not nearly as interesting as, say, taking someone underground and then putting your enemy on trial where they're sentenced to death.

Where is the love, Stefano? The effort? The mind-altering chips, or at least the kidnappings that last for years- what the hell, man?

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW spoilers

Kate slaps Stefano

Sami interrupts the wedding

Nicole overhears a cryptic message
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Angie79
Apr 9 2009, 05:48 PM
SOW spoilers

Kate slaps Stefano

WOOHOOO!

ladykj
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Yay for slapping. I hope it's a good one. The last really good slap on this show I can remember is Hope slapping Willow.

leah09
Member Avatar

lastDays
Apr 9 2009, 06:47 AM
Angie79
Apr 8 2009, 10:01 PM
Wednesday
EJ confronts Sami about interrupting his wedding to Nicole; Daniel works around the clock to save a failing Philip.
Daniel proving how dedicated he is to his job of saving lives. You'd think Kate would be grateful for what hes doing for Phillip,but she'll probably still act like an out of control,spiteful biatch :redface:
I wonder if she will still be trying to steal drugs from the hospital as Philip is fighting for his life. :redface:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Stefano has reason to believe he's been poisoned; Victor's plan for revenge intensifies.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These sound fantastic.

Man, the next few weeks sound even better then the past few weeks, which were also great.

I can't wait to see Kate slap Stefano. The Kiriakis/Dimera stuff is really heating up and I hope this means Kate is in the crossfire now. I wonder if Victor's revenge is poisoning Stefano. I'm so intrigued by Stefano's poisoning because he started showing signs in Tony's room the day they fought about his going off on his own. Stefano nearly passed out in Tony's room. I can't wait to see where all this goes.

Looks like alot of drama and action and they didn't give us too many details, which is good. I hope they continue to be vague and that they limit the spoilers a bit more. It will help. Can't wait to see what happens with the wedding either but all this sounds like a great way to surge into sweeps.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

PhoenixRising05
Apr 10 2009, 02:08 AM
These sound fantastic.

Man, the next few weeks sound even better then the past few weeks, which were also great.

I can't wait to see Kate slap Stefano. The Kiriakis/Dimera stuff is really heating up and I hope this means Kate is in the crossfire now. I wonder if Victor's revenge is poisoning Stefano. I'm so intrigued by Stefano's poisoning because he started showing signs in Tony's room the day they fought about his going off on his own. Stefano nearly passed out in Tony's room. I can't wait to see where all this goes.

Looks like alot of drama and action and they didn't give us too many details, which is good. I hope they continue to be vague and that they limit the spoilers a bit more. It will help. Can't wait to see what happens with the wedding either but all this sounds like a great way to surge into sweeps.
IA, these spoilers sound fantastic. This current week has been a tad boring, but overall the show has been entertaining a lot more as of late.

ges
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Apr 9 2009, 07:22 PM
Angie79
Apr 9 2009, 05:48 PM
SOW spoilers

Kate slaps Stefano

WOOHOOO!
I hope he doesn't slap her back, her face might fall off.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Yay Kate!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

If Stefano's really being poisoned and Victor's behind it, I say bring it on--should be great! I'm not sure when JM's contract is up, but if he were to really die (again, lol), this time at the hands of the Kirakises, well, that's going to have long term fallout. I couldn't care less about DiMera-Brady but DiMera-Kiriakis has me intrigued.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply