Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of April 20th; *UPDATED 4/18*
Topic Started: Apr 7 2009, 10:05 PM (8,715 Views)
ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Paxton
Apr 10 2009, 11:05 AM
If Stefano's really being poisoned and Victor's behind it, I say bring it on--should be great! I'm not sure when JM's contract is up, but if he were to really die (again, lol), this time at the hands of the Kirakises, well, that's going to have long term fallout. I couldn't care less about DiMera-Brady but DiMera-Kiriakis has me intrigued.
Yeah, DiMera-Brady is so played out. After 20+ years where else could they go? Kiriakis-DiMera has a lot of possibilities.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SNS spoilers

After Nicole and EJ say their marriage vows, EJ tells Sami he knows why she interrupted the wedding -- it's because she's in love with him and wants to have his baby.

Sami doesn't deny it, because it draws attention away from her wanting to tell him about Grace.

The DiMera hit man shoots Philip, whose life hangs in the balance after Daniel performs an experimental treatment.

Victor vows revenge on the DiMeras.

Stefano begins to suffer from stomach pains, and poison becomes a possibility.

Roman finds out for Sami that Rafe is at the airport, where she tracks him down, wanting to share what he means to her.

Dr. Baker reveals to Mia that there's a good reason why she feels no connection to "her" baby.

http://www.soapnewsandscoops.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2284

cjknick
Member Avatar

Angie79
Apr 10 2009, 03:16 PM

After Nicole and EJ say their marriage vows, EJ tells Sami he knows why she interrupted the wedding -- it's because she's in love with him and wants to have his baby.
Thanks for posting Angie!

I think it is actually the other way around and EJ is projecting onto Sami. I think it is EJ who is in love with Sami and that he is wishing the Sydney were His and Sami's daughter.

I don't think that EJ would have married Nicole if he truly thought he had a chance still with Samatha!

Clearly however I think it would be very hard to claim that Sami is not in love with EJ. Even Rafe knows that Sami is in love with EJ. Sami may not want to be but she clearly is!
Edited by cjknick, Apr 10 2009, 04:11 PM.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Angie79
SNS spoilers

Sami doesn't deny it, because it draws attention away from her wanting to tell him about Grace.

The DiMera hit man shoots Philip, whose life hangs in the balance after Daniel performs an experimental treatment.

Victor vows revenge on the DiMeras.

Stefano begins to suffer from stomach pains, and poison becomes a possibility.

Roman finds out for Sami that Rafe is at the airport, where she tracks him down, wanting to share what he means to her.

Dr. Baker reveals to Mia that there's a good reason why she feels no connection to "her" baby.

LMAO, ok egotistical EJ.
Love how Sami doesnt deny it, just to dodge the truth about Grace, hilarious.

I'm pretty into the Dimeriakis feud. MUCH more interesting (and makes more sense) than Dimera/Brady.

Hey maybe the new chick will be another long lost daughter of Victor's and the feud can end if EJ marries her ;) :P

I wonder if Kate will poison Stefano. Since she was going to poison Chloe.

Sami and Rafe, romantic stopping him at the airport ... hmm ... I guess that is sweet. I am so much more ok with Sami and Rafe because they are kind of sweet and kind of like Lumi-lite, but still, :sleep: Just gimme the real thing, baby.

Oh that Dr. Baker .... :shame: something tells me he is going to end up dead before the summer is over.
Edited by aimees76, Apr 10 2009, 03:54 PM.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

ges
Apr 10 2009, 08:58 AM
Jinxie
Apr 9 2009, 07:22 PM
Angie79
Apr 9 2009, 05:48 PM
SOW spoilers

Kate slaps Stefano

WOOHOOO!
I hope he doesn't slap her back, her face might fall off.
LOL. That would be pretty funny!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

WOW these sound VERY good!

Victor VS. Stefano and DiMera's VS. Kiriakis is something I have ALWAYS ALWAYS wanted to see come to fruition on this show and it FINALLY is happening.

Victor and Stefano have ALWAYS been the two most powerful men in Salem, yet have for the most part, never crossed paths. SO excited for this.

The EJAMI/EJOLE/SAFE stuff sounds pretty damn good too, DAYS certainly has a very good quadrangle/triangle going on with these 3 couples.

I am SO ready for Kate to be involved in this feud. When she learns a DiMera hitman shot Philip it will be so fucking on with her and Stefano and the rest of the DiMera's.

This is a great storyline cause literally EVERYONE on the canvas is somehow connected. Bo and Hope are now involved because Bo is Victor's son, the entire Sami/Nicole/Ej/Rafe can also be pulled in as well.

I am LOVING DAYS lately and this sounds just AWESOME!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Apr 10 2009, 05:50 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Angie79
SNS spoilers

Nicole and EJ say their marriage vows,

YES YES YES YES YES!! :dance:

Mrs.DiMera

All these spoilers sounds awesome! Love the DiMera v Kiriakis feud! Now this is a feud because both families are willing to break the law!!!
Thanks!
Liz

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday
Philip's condition continues to concern his family and friends; Nicole and EJ enjoy an intimate wedding reception at home.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

LMAO @ Ej telling Sami that she wants to have his baby.....hahahahahaha! This should be a hoot.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I must admit- the thought of Kate getting involved in the feud, going up against Stefano, makes me interested in the storyline. It's been lacking a strong female character participating in the action, imho.

Nicole Walker

Nicole Dimera. Love the sound of it.

safe6655

i CAN wait for this week.actually i can wait till 2010 because i quit.its soooo boring and also if i see the "i dos" (that actually for real made my stomach churn) of nicole and ej yeah im gonna through up.literally.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Now Victor wants revenge.

Now that Nicole has married EJ and has her happy family, it won't be too long before she loses it all.

MrsDimera

Thanks for the spoilers...but it looks like a week I can miss. When this whole baby switch fiasco comes out maybe THEN and only then will I start watching.

What I don't get is with Sami's and Mia's interruption how these 2 still got hitched. This was a BIG let down. This was the perfect opprotunity to start the unraveling of the baby switch. I am sick and tired of seeing that ex attemped murderess/misty circle lieing little witch being around Sami's baby. She should not be near any child. The character of Nicole makes me sick and forces me not to watch days!!

Manda1

I can see why the marriage happened there is potential for much more story this way. Also with no pre-nup signed Nicole is going to be holding some of the cards in the future and it isn't going to be an easy marriage to un do. :shithitfan:

aimees76
Member Avatar

MrsDimera
Apr 11 2009, 11:19 AM
Thanks for the spoilers...but it looks like a week I can miss. When this whole baby switch fiasco comes out maybe THEN and only then will I start watching.

What I don't get is with Sami's and Mia's interruption how these 2 still got hitched. This was a BIG let down. This was the perfect opprotunity to start the unraveling of the baby switch. I am sick and tired of seeing that ex attemped murderess/misty circle lieing little witch being around Sami's baby. She should not be near any child. The character of Nicole makes me sick and forces me not to watch days!!
LMAO!! But the ex-attempted murderer (oh wait, he's about to attempt it again on Phillip, isn't he?), kidnapper, stalker, blackmailer, torturer, lying, rapist is just keen for being around Sami's babies, right? Hilarious. Oh and please, like Sami is really any better than Nicole. Are you familiar with HER history? GMAFB.
I'm a Sami fan, and I know not to throw stones in anyone's direction when it comes to the babies because she ain't no supermom.

MrsDimera

I am very aware of Samiís history. I know she kidnapped her sister and tried to get rid of her. I know she hid Willís true paternity and drugged Austin in hopes of her getting pregnant by him, etc., etc.
I donít remember though in all her acts of dishonor of stealing someoneís child and claiming the child to be herís.

Sami has grown up, maybe slightly, but still has grown up since having her children. When they do have scripts with the children in it, she plays a very loving and doting mother.

Nicole on the other handÖwell, letís just say everybody talks about how Sami is an I love myself and only myself person, thatís starting to look like Nicole more and more each day. It doesnít matter who she hurts or uses in the process itís all about Nicole.

As for Stephano, heís a whole other story. I never said he should be around his grandchildren or he was a SAINT compared to Nicole. Thatís ONE of the main reasons Sami is keeping Grace/Sydney a secret, to keep her children protected from that man. Even though I think if she was honest with EJ to begin with he would have protected her and the children from his father. IMHO

aimees76
Member Avatar

MrsDimera
Apr 11 2009, 12:44 PM
I am very aware of Samiís history. I know she kidnapped her sister and tried to get rid of her. I know she hid Willís true paternity and drugged Austin in hopes of her getting pregnant by him, etc., etc.
I donít remember though in all her acts of dishonor of stealing someoneís child and claiming the child to be herís.

Sami has grown up, maybe slightly, but still has grown up since having her children. When they do have scripts with the children in it, she plays a very loving and doting mother.

Nicole on the other handÖwell, letís just say everybody talks about how Sami is an I love myself and only myself person, thatís starting to look like Nicole more and more each day. It doesnít matter who she hurts or uses in the process itís all about Nicole.

As for Stephano, heís a whole other story. I never said he should be around his grandchildren or he was a SAINT compared to Nicole. Thatís ONE of the main reasons Sami is keeping Grace/Sydney a secret, to keep her children protected from that man. Even though I think if she was honest with EJ to begin with he would have protected her and the children from his father. IMHO
LOL. I was referring to EJ, not Stefano. EJ is an attempted murderer, liar, and all of those other things, and he is around all kinds of children. If your come back is that he has changed and is a wonderful father, well, bah! Screaming at Nicole in front of the baby? Plotting revenge on an innocent man? Please.
Nicole loves Sydney, and has taken very good care of her. If it were not for Nicole, Sydney would have been left for presumably months (since Sami said Grace was sitting up at the convent) with the nuns and occasional visits from Sami and Rafe. Nicole brought Sydney home to her father, and has loved and cherished that baby. I believe that Sami loves her children, like I said, I am a Sami fan. Nicole stole a baby and passed her off as her own AND HER FATHER'S. Sami stole a baby and SOLD HER on the black market. Her OWN sister!! So please don't try to convince me that Nicole bringing that baby into a loving home to be raised by two people who love her and each other and actually want to be a family, is worse than anything Sami has ever done. Nicole has done some jacked up stuff in her past, but I think this is far from being as malicious. Nicole, Sami, and EJ are three people who, in the real world, would be equally unfit to be anywhere near anybody's children.

Faye

aimees76
Apr 11 2009, 02:18 PM
MrsDimera
Apr 11 2009, 12:44 PM

LOL. I was referring to EJ, not Stefano. EJ is an attempted murderer, liar, and all of those other things, and he is around all kinds of children. If your come back is that he has changed and is a wonderful father, well, bah! Screaming at Nicole in front of the baby? Plotting revenge on an innocent man? Please.
Nicole loves Sydney, and has taken very good care of her. If it were not for Nicole, Sydney would have been left for presumably months (since Sami said Grace was sitting up at the convent) with the nuns and occasional visits from Sami and Rafe. Nicole brought Sydney home to her father, and has loved and cherished that baby. I believe that Sami loves her children, like I said, I am a Sami fan. Nicole stole a baby and passed her off as her own AND HER FATHER'S. Sami stole a baby and SOLD HER on the black market. Her OWN sister!! So please don't try to convince me that Nicole bringing that baby into a loving home to be raised by two people who love her and each other and actually want to be a family, is worse than anything Sami has ever done. Nicole has done some jacked up stuff in her past, but I think this is far from being as malicious. Nicole, Sami, and EJ are three people who, in the real world, would be equally unfit to be anywhere near anybody's children.
:hail:
aimees76, wow.. ur post is just amazing! :sheep:

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

just a thought....but could kate possibly be killing two birds with one stone and trying to poison both chloe and stefano?

otherwise, her total lack of interest in helping phillip right now to focus on lucas and chloe makes no sense.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply