Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of April 20th; *UPDATED 4/18*
Topic Started: Apr 7 2009, 10:05 PM (8,717 Views)
Ariel

luvpumpkns
Apr 12 2009, 07:06 PM
just a thought....but could kate possibly be killing two birds with one stone and trying to poison both chloe and stefano?

otherwise, her total lack of interest in helping phillip right now to focus on lucas and chloe makes no sense.
I wondered the same thing about Stefano & Chloe both being poisoned...

Lucas is Kates baby...the love child with Bill Horton...plus she's been scorned by Daniel when she wanted him back...once Phillip's life is in danger, maybe she'll take notice, but she's really going off the deep end this time.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MrsDimera

Quote:

LOL. I was referring to EJ, not Stefano. EJ is an attempted murderer, liar, and all of those other things, and he is around all kinds of children. If your come back is that he has changed and is a wonderful father, well, bah! Screaming at Nicole in front of the baby? Plotting revenge on an innocent man? Please.
Nicole loves Sydney, and has taken very good care of her. If it were not for Nicole, Sydney would have been left for presumably months (since Sami said Grace was sitting up at the convent) with the nuns and occasional visits from Sami and Rafe. Nicole brought Sydney home to her father, and has loved and cherished that baby. I believe that Sami loves her children, like I said, I am a Sami fan. Nicole stole a baby and passed her off as her own AND HER FATHER'S. Sami stole a baby and SOLD HER on the black market. Her OWN sister!! So please don't try to convince me that Nicole bringing that baby into a loving home to be raised by two people who love her and each other and actually want to be a family, is worse than anything Sami has ever done. Nicole has done some jacked up stuff in her past, but I think this is far from being as malicious. Nicole, Sami, and EJ are three people who, in the real world, would be equally unfit to be anywhere near anybody's children.

Unforatunately, when arguments arrise between mothers and fathers they tend to raise their voice unaware of the child/children in the room. You get so filled up with emotions you're oblivious to the people or children around you.

She only brought Sydney home because she thought without a baby there would be no EJ. Being Sydney is EJ's biological daughter it would be easier for her to pass off Sydney than Grace. She doesn't love Sydney. As Sami put it Sydney is just a tool to her in the I hate Sami war.

I agree with your last sentence though.

I just despise the character of Nicole and can't seem to watch when DOOL airs (past 6 months and still counting) the Nicole show. JMHO
Edited by MrsDimera, Apr 13 2009, 02:33 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

•Melanie finds Brady badly beaten at the pier.

•Chloe and Daniel fight their lingering feelings for each other.

•Stefano thinks he’s been the victim of foul play and has been poisoned.

•Kate promises to drop her plans for revenge if Philip survives.

Thursday – Victor sits vigil at Philip’s bedside and promises that the DiMeras will pay.

Friday – Mia tells Dr. Baker she feels no connection with Sydney, and he says it’s time she knew why.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Quote:

Thank God! This stupid angle was absurd and needed to be scrapped before it ever hit the air. If there is a God, Philip will survive and spare us all anymore scenes of Kate planning to kill Chloe.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Kate slaps Stefano

YES!!!!!! I cannot wait to see this I hope she slaps the dust of that ass!!!! I am going to LOVE this Makes ME Wanna DANCE!!!!! :dance:
I cannot wait to see this!!!!

I THINK I AM GOING TO THROW UP. I HATE DANIEL AND CHLOE TOGETHER!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!! :puke:

Kate promises to drop her plans for revenge if Philip survives.

I like Kate planning revenge on Chloe and Daniel, we all know Kate maybe she will not stick to this promise. We will see.
:shrug:
Edited by Virgo Twins, Apr 14 2009, 02:46 PM.

leah09
Member Avatar

Angie79
Apr 14 2009, 01:25 PM
Daytime Dial spoilers

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/
:cheer: :cheer:

Yay!! Is this going on at the hospital as he is trying to save Philip??

Thx, Angie!

fenderbabe

Angie79
Apr 14 2009, 01:25 PM
Daytime Dial spoilers
OMG THERE REALLY IS A SOAP GOD!

dorothyg
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, Angie... I wish this whole baby switch s/l was over. It's been going on long enough now. It would be too good to be true for Rafe to get on a plane and actually leave...Sami and Rafe are so boring :sleep: Oh well, looks like a good week to watch.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

dorothyg
Apr 14 2009, 04:34 PM
Thanks for posting, Angie... I wish this whole baby switch s/l was over. It's been going on long enough now. It would be too good to be true for Rafe to get on a plane and actually leave...Sami and Rafe are so boring :sleep: Oh well, looks like a good week to watch.
I agree...maybe Rafe can leave and go in search of his personality,which he lacks in spades...yuck

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks angie

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, April 20th
Sami heads to the church to stop E.J. and Nicole's wedding; a hit man prepares to make his move on Philip; Dr. Baker tells Mia why she can never claim Sydney as her own.

Tuesday, April 21st
Stephanie tries to help Philip; Sami accuses E.J. of shooting Philip; Brady sees a nicer side of Melanie; Victor confronts Stefano.

Wednesday, April 22nd
E.J. thinks he knows why Sami interrupted his wedding to Nicole; the hospital staff tries to keep Philip alive; Kate and Stefano have an altercation; Sami discovers that Rafe's phone has been disconnected.

Thursday, April 23rd
Kate allows Daniel to try an experimental treatment on Philip; Nicole and E.J. have an intimate wedding reception; Stefano is followed.

Friday, April 24th
Sami meets Roman at the Brady pub; Nicole gets a call from Mia; Stefano and E.J. get a surprise visit from Roman; Victor tells Nicole that she married a monster.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Awww...I didnt know that Vic cared!LOL

Again...these sound good..should be a good week of the escalating war between the DiMeras and Ks.
Thanks for posting!
Liz

LovingDays

Yes Nicole & Victor scene

lily20

I'm really sad about these spoilers=(
No Danloe for next week? What's up with that???

Thanks for the spoilers angie=)

Ariel

lily20
Apr 15 2009, 04:49 PM

Maybe I'm just crazy but I'm not worried about Danloe...it sounds like they'll have some interaction at the hospital (is interaction the word I really want to use :laugh:

Kate keeping her promise to not interfere with Lucas's life...believe it when I see it

Thanks for the spoilers, Angie, you're keeping me sane :biggrin:

leah09
Member Avatar

lily20
Apr 15 2009, 04:49 PM

Not to worry :wub:

http://www.dayscafe.com/weekly-spoilers.html

:rockon:

Their "sizzling chemistry" is NOT going anywhere.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOD Spoilers

Phillip is shot point-blank

Sami interrupts EJ and Nicole's wedding

Nicole overhears a cryptic message that EJ leaves for Stefano

SOW

Melanie finds a badly beaten Brady

Bo vows to prevent another hit on Phillip

Victor turns up his plan for revenge

Mia tells Dr.Baker she feels no connection to Sydney

Cant Miss:Wednesday, April 22nd

An enraged Kate slaps Stefano

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Hmm Kate slapping the snot out of Steffy might be fun..otherwise...blah

Deleted User
Deleted User

EjsGaGirl
Apr 15 2009, 08:26 PM
If it's anything like Anna's slap, then it will just be another unfunny joke this show tries to tell us is drama.
Quote Post Goto Top

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Amello
Apr 15 2009, 08:28 PM
EjsGaGirl
Apr 15 2009, 08:26 PM
If it's anything like Anna's slap, then it will just be another unfunny joke this show tries to tell us is drama.
You have a point!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply