Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of April 20th; *UPDATED 4/18*
Topic Started: Apr 7 2009, 10:05 PM (8,710 Views)
Sindacco
Member Avatar

Sounds like a great week, damn I have alot of catching up to do.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily spoilers

Monday, April 20th
Melanie finds Brady badly beaten at the pier; Sami finally arrives at the church; Masi makes his move; Dr. Baker fills in Mia on the sordid history of the DiMeras.

Tuesday, April 21st
Philip is rushed to the hospital; Sami interrupts EJ's wedding; Brady witnesses a nicer side to Melanie; Victor demands answers.

Wednesday, April 22nd
Victor clashes with Stefano; EJ confronts Sami about interrupting his wedding; Kate has an altercation with Stefano and accuses him of ordering the hit on Philip; Sami learns that Rafe returned her religious medal.

Thursday, April 23rd
Victor sits vigil at Philip's bedside and promises that the DiMeras will pay; Chloe and Daniel fight their lingering feelings for each other; Kate promises to drop her plans for revenge if Philip survives.

Friday, April 24th
Mia tells Dr. Baker she feels no connection with Sydney, and he says it's time she knew why; Stefano thinks he's been the victim of foul play and has been poisoned; Victor turns up the heat on his plan of revenge; Sami and Roman talk about Rafe.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Angie79
Apr 18 2009, 02:12 PM
Friday, April 24th
Mia tells Dr. Baker she feels no connection with Sydney, and he says it's time she knew why;
This sounds good!

leah09
Member Avatar

Angie79
Apr 18 2009, 02:12 PM
More Daily spoilers

Thursday, April 23rd
Victor sits vigil at Philip's bedside and promises that the DiMeras will pay; Chloe and Daniel fight their lingering feelings for each other; Kate promises to drop her plans for revenge if Philip survives.

Haven't Daniel and Chloe been fighting their feelings since the explosion?? :frustration:
What am I missing here?

I guess Kate will be dropping her plans since there's no way Philip is dying.

thanks again, Angie <3

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

Thanks, i really cant wait until this baby switch story is over.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Nice to see so much Victor and Stefano in the spoilers...

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I've been eagerly anticipating this week since the spoilers came out.

The show has been really good but this week sounds so amazing that I think it's only going to get better.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply