Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW:Race to stop Nicole's nuptials
Topic Started: Apr 9 2009, 05:44 PM (2,544 Views)
luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

DoolDiva
Apr 11 2009, 01:10 AM
I cannot believe that people are still shitting on Sami, if my baby's father were EJ and his grandfather Steffie, you can bet I would be doing the same thing.
honestly, if you felt that strongly about a person, i would hope you didn't have sex with them to begin with, thusly putting yourself in the position of possibly procreating. so that's really why i can't support sami's decision right now. she willingly slept with ej, knowing all about him and his family. if she didn't want a kid, she should have kept her pants on. since she chose not to, it's obligatory that she tell ej about the kid.

as far as nicole never concieving...this is a soap. people come back from the dead constantly and also magically become fertile even though they've been told it's impossible. if i were you, i wouldn't set my heart on nicole not having children eventually. i don't see it happening anytime soon, but that doesn't mean it won't. apparently all it takes to make a character pregnant is for the RL actress to get pregnant. i'm sure TPTB didn't plan on making sami pregnant with her fourth child so soon after she had the twins, but it came about because of RL circumstances.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply