Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ET Video Clip of Philip/Stephanie/Melanie photoshoot
Topic Started: Apr 10 2009, 01:05 PM (1,668 Views)
jane1978

Check it out:

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/04/72701/

I love the position with Steph/Phillip together with Mel trying to drag Phillip away. Thatīs classic. I quess NBC and DAYS had to have a really positive reaction at them together because this photoshoot looks big. They seem to invest a lot into them and their summer storyline.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Its funny how Steph said she likes love triangle storylines. It seems that primarily all that's ever taking place, so you would think the actors would get bored of those.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I actually saw the feature on ET last night. This is great publicity for Days and I was shocked and happy to see it. I hope it continues and they do some good summer advertising. Maybe they could do another special summer promo like they did last year. I know it was cheesy but I thought it did what it was supposed to do. i just hope they go back to longer promos and up the promotion aspect because the show can continue to do even better if it does. When was the last time we saw a feature like this for a soap? I can't remember the last time ET or any of the entertainment shows did something like this for Days or any other soap. Afterall, this is only a photo shoot. It's not like something big is going down so this is a pretty big deal getting ET to cover something like this.

This was nice to see and I can't wait to see where the photos from the shoot turn up. It seems like there is a serious effort to make the show succeed. This photo shoot looked similar to the recent one with Dr. Baker, Mia, and Nicole. I like it. Jay and Shelley look great in the hot tub and Molly looks amazing. Days should dress Melanie and do her hair the way she is in this video because she looks so much older and sophisticated. It would definitely help with those who have a problem with her look and age. I love how Jay mentioned having Ben and Jerry's and how them getting naked may mean more viewers LOL.

They all looked great and I'm glad the show thinks this is a big deal. I like this triangle. I'm going for Philip and Stephanie but I do find Philip and Melanie interesting. There is a dynamic there that is intriguing. I'm just happy to see it promoted and hope they continue to promote the show as much as possible, especially on venues like ET. The more promotion and the more widespread and expansive, the better.

jaysfan100

It as a great promo feature on ET and Jay and Shelley looked especially fantastic! What a gorgeous couple! They looked like they were having so much fun in that tub filled with bubbles!

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

I love the triangle and the story. And is it possible for JKJ to be any more handsome!? lol

Sariah
Member Avatar

Honestly, it doesn't much seem to matter what Days wants to throw their money away on. Huge promos and photo shoots for the Shelle/Phloe quadrangle. Then Shelle were fired. Huge promos and photo shoots for last summer's summer of love featuring Stax and Phorgan - Morgan is fired and Stax are over.

So I don't think Days investing money really equates to a guarantee of a storyline. JMO.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply