Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of April 13th
Topic Started: Apr 10 2009, 08:09 PM (1,283 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ginababe
BANNED

I recognize a total of three people at that wedding including sydney, who are all those people? And this is so lame, since it appears, that NOTIHNG is coming out at this wedding, FUCK you Higley!

ginababe
BANNED

Thanks for posting!

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Angie.

Love that Dr. Baker has parked himself in the front row. :laugh:

leah09
Member Avatar

ginababe
Apr 10 2009, 08:14 PM
I recognize a total of three people at that wedding including sydney, who are all those people? And this is so lame, since it appears, that NOTIHNG is coming out at this wedding, FUCK you Higley!

First Lucas and Chloe and now THIS?
:soapbox:

We are 2/2 on the losing end, Gina. Totally sucks!

ginababe
BANNED

I know, Leah. It sucks! I want a payoff, NOW! This shit is so anti-climactic!

DoolDiva
Member Avatar

Well now that we know the wedding happens I hope that dimwitted fucking EJ loses everything. These characters are so out of character I feel like I'm watching this damned show on drugs.............. :soapbox: :flipoff: :drunk:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I think this wedding is just the tension needed to continue the feud between the DiMeras and Kiriakis!
As for those in attendance...doc Baker....LOL.....right in the front row....he did say he wanted to be in Nicole's triumphant day!
Liz

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I love it! This storyline has so many avenues/twists/turns. I'm pretty pleased with the show overall. I think that EJ/Nicole make a fabulous pair. Then, throw Brady in the mix. EJ/Nicole/Brady would be one smokin' hot triangle. That would be one storyline I wouldn't want to miss. And then throw in the Dimera/Kiriakis feud and it's pure genius. That's one of the smartest things that Higley has done is create the feud for these two powerful families and moving away from the lame Brady/Dimera feud. Thanks, Higley. Victor/Stefano/Phillip/Nicole/Brady/EJ are the only reasons this show is worth watching. The actors who are portraying these characters are kicking some major booty.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

How did Dr. Baker manage to get such a wonderful seat for the show? I didn't think Nicole would even let him in there.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Fellow Canadians, can you see that promo? I could and its rather surprising because it was restricted before.

Faye

Thanks for posting! Really laughing at Dr. Baker ;)) he in the first row! LOL! I can't wait Nicole to be a DiMera! ;D

darraholic
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Apr 11 2009, 08:55 PM
Fellow Canadians, can you see that promo? I could and its rather surprising because it was restricted before.
Yeah it worked for me too.

WTF it looks like Lexie & Dr. Baker are a happily married couple.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Damn! Higley leads us to believe one of 3 people will stop the wedding and now we know it doesn't happen.Thanks for the ripoff,Dena :flipoff:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

darraholic
Apr 13 2009, 11:25 AM
WTF it looks like Lexie & Dr. Baker are a happily married couple.
LOL, I thought that too and reminded myself that they are colleagues now, perhaps explaining their friendliness.

esp13
Member Avatar

Hee!! Dr. Baker and Lexie do look rather cozy holding the baby. That's just too funny. I wonder how Nicole explains Dr. Baker's presence when she told EJ that she didn't want him as Sydney's doctor?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^ That's a good question? Maybe Nicole realized to keep her enemies closer and ask EJ if he wouldnt mind changing back to doc Baker? He's funny though. Maybe he also plays a part in the spoiler where Grace is running a fever and brings her to the church.
Liz

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

esp13
Apr 13 2009, 03:22 PM
Hee!! Dr. Baker and Lexie do look rather cozy holding the baby. That's just too funny. I wonder how Nicole explains Dr. Baker's presence when she told EJ that she didn't want him as Sydney's doctor?
I really think its hysterical that he's taken a seat right in the front row for the show.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Apr 11 2009, 08:23 PM
How did Dr. Baker manage to get such a wonderful seat for the show? I didn't think Nicole would even let him in there.
I just wonder if Doc Baker is the only attendant on the bride's side.

dorothyg
Member Avatar

All the angst being built up with Mia, Dr. Baker, and Sami is for nothing. Higley, you are such a hack..let this lame ass s/l be over about the baby switch. Stop milking it for all it's worth. :angry:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply