Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: New Scoops 4-13-09
Topic Started: Apr 13 2009, 12:18 PM (3,796 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Again, not much but here we go...

- Another attempt is made on Phillip's life while he is in the hospital recovering from being shot. But the culprit, who tries to smother Phillip with a pillow, is caught and arrested by Hope.

- Oh my God, Abe and Lexie!

- Chelsea has scenes with Hope, Kate, Stephanie and Daniel. I think these may be some of her last scenes. As you all know, Chelsea has to go to her mother in Europe when Billie is in an accident.

- The new girl, played by Felisha Terrell (what is her character's name anyway?) sure gets around. She definitely knows Rafe and they share a lot of scenes together.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Hmm. Thanks!

I'm glad the killer tries to finish Phillip off. Shame the Dimeras aren't as good as they were when they stole half of Salem and took them to an island located in a federal/international no-fly zone via the literal underground railroad. Still, it's good to see them follow through.

Hope they don't go overboard with new girl.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK ....

What's up with Lexie and Abe?

And the new girl get's around - meaning????? she's sexual available alot or something?

Ellie

px780
Apr 13 2009, 12:22 PM
:roflol:

Good one, px! I needed a good laugh.

OBK - lol what does the Abe and Lexie spoiler mean?? Thanks as always for posting these!

esp13
Member Avatar

Thanks for the scoops OBK.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Hmm..Doc Baker is going to go after a love match with Lexie!!LOL

I think that Felicia character is Rafe's sister.
Thanks for posting these!
Liz

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

cjknick
Apr 13 2009, 12:27 PM
Thanks OBK ....

And the new girl get's around - meaning????? she's sexual available alot or something?
Getting around means they seem to be sticking her everywhere.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Glad we get some Abe & Lexie.

mirabella

Thanks so much for all the spoilers you post, OBK!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ellie
Apr 13 2009, 12:28 PM
px780
Apr 13 2009, 12:22 PM
:roflol:

Good one, px! I needed a good laugh.

Ha ha, I thought the same thing--she's new, of course they'll go overboard with her!

If she's sharing a lot of scenes with Rafe right off the bat I'm theorizing whatever their relationship is, it isn't a mystery. Does it seem like they're trying to keep things secret? I'm also curious as to who else (besides Max and Rafe) she's sharing scenes with. I've still got my fingers crossed that she can act.

And wow, the Salem PD comes through! I guess the culprit must be a DiMera hitman.

cjknick
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Apr 13 2009, 12:37 PM
cjknick
Apr 13 2009, 12:27 PM
Thanks OBK ....

Getting around means they seem to be sticking her everywhere.
Thanks!

Bradyclan

I'm glad we get some Hope and Chelsea scenes. They always have good scenes together. I'll miss Chelsea.

Oh please don't tell me this new girl will be the new Melanie. Days always seem to go overboard with their new comers.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK

LovingDays

Finally a new girl around the 30

SafeFan

Abe and Lexie, I hope they write for them.

Best wishes, Rachel, I'll miss Chelsea.

I'm very happy for Rafe to be with someone else, besides Sami and the Sisters, that he knows in town, whatever the relationship.

Thanks for posting.
Edited by SafeFan, Apr 13 2009, 03:08 PM.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thank you for the scoops, I can't wait to see Rafe and the new girls scenes. Hopefully learn a little bit more about his past, whether she is a relative or ex-wife, I am looking forward to Sami's thoughts on her :popcorn: .

ginababe
BANNED

Thanks OBK! Do you have any idea if anything about the baby swap story will be wrapped up anytime soon? Do anyone's secrets come out? Or are we fucked for a while?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I'm having a great time watching the baby swap story and don't feel "fucked." It has the right pacing and at times can be slow, but overall this story is far from over due to its far-reaching effects on other storylines.
I do think that Sami's secret will come out sooner then Nicole's
Liz

MrsMahaney
Member Avatar

New girl's name is Arianna, she IS part of Rafe's story and most likely Brady's new love interest.

ginababe
BANNED

^^ According to who? Cause it seems to me, they are pushing Bricole pretty DAMN HARD.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply