Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: New Scoops 4-13-09
Topic Started: Apr 13 2009, 12:18 PM (3,813 Views)
KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

OneBadKitty
Apr 13 2009, 12:18 PM
Chelsea has to go to her mother in Europe when Billie is in an accident.
And GOOD RIDDANCE to BAD rubbish! :dance:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ginababe
BANNED

Liz<3Days
Apr 13 2009, 03:48 PM
I'm having a great time watching the baby swap story and don't feel "fucked." It has the right pacing and at times can be slow, but overall this story is far from over due to its far-reaching effects on other storylines.
I do think that Sami's secret will come out sooner then Nicole's
Liz
if this story doesn't go anywhere, and nothing is revealed, then we, by we, I mean the audience in general, is fucked!! Because no one wants to watch the same boring shit over and over, with no payoff or outcome. What is the point in that?

lastDays
Member Avatar

Paxton
Apr 13 2009, 01:14 PM
Ellie
Apr 13 2009, 12:28 PM
px780
Apr 13 2009, 12:22 PM
Hope they don't go overboard with new girl.
:roflol:

Good one, px! I needed a good laugh.

Ha ha, I thought the same thing--she's new, of course they'll go overboard with her!

If she's sharing a lot of scenes with Rafe right off the bat I'm theorizing whatever their relationship is, it isn't a mystery. Does it seem like they're trying to keep things secret? I'm also curious as to who else (besides Max and Rafe) she's sharing scenes with. I've still got my fingers crossed that she can act.

And wow, the Salem PD comes through! I guess the culprit must be a DiMera hitman.
I heard a rumor that she has scenes with Daniel. Please,Dena,stop putting every female in Daniel's bed . She was originally for Max but since DB is leaving I can see tptb hooking her up with the doc now :drunk:
Edited by lastDays, Apr 13 2009, 04:28 PM.

Bradyclan

KristianFanForever
Apr 13 2009, 04:16 PM
OneBadKitty

Chelsea > HHH :wave:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

SafeFan
Apr 13 2009, 02:25 PM
I'm very happy for Rafe to be with someone else, besides Sami and the Sisters, that he knows in town, whatever the relationship.
Out of curiosity- why? I'm not trying to be sarcastic or rude, but I thoroughly do not understand how Rafe has any fans. The only explanations I can come up with is it's lingering fans of Luis from Passions and/or that Gering is really attractive to look at (which I think is a totally valid reason for liking a character from a soap opera). But there's too much devotion for it to be just that, I would think.

And y'all should have some faith! Maybe New Girl won't be like Willow or Morgan or Melanie. If she is, well, she'll only eat the show for a few months before disappearing.

I was actually hoping that "gets around" meant "dirty slut," because I think Days has a pretty better track record when female characters come in a bit on the slutty side. Or when they're quickly revealed to have been whores in the past.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

OneBadKitty
- Chelsea has scenes with Hope, Kate, Stephanie and Daniel. I think these may be some of her last scenes. As you all know, Chelsea has to go to her mother in Europe when Billie is in an accident.
Um... what about scenes with Bo, her father??? or does he fall under "Hope"??

Bradyclan

Supergirlx2
Apr 13 2009, 04:40 PM
OneBadKitty
- Chelsea has scenes with Hope, Kate, Stephanie and Daniel. I think these may be some of her last scenes. As you all know, Chelsea has to go to her mother in Europe when Billie is in an accident.
Um... what about scenes with Bo, her father??? or does he fall under "Hope"??
Yeah , I would think that she would have scenes with Bope. Especially, her dad.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

MrsMahaney
Apr 13 2009, 03:52 PM
New girl's name is Arianna, she IS part of Rafe's story and most likely Brady's new love interest.
Howdy stranger! :wave: Thank you, I keep forgetting Arianna's name for some reason, LOL.

It's possible that Chelsea will have scenes with Bo. I just don't know about them.

As far as the baby switch thing, I've got nothing major on that yet.

MrsMahaney
Member Avatar

How could you forget her name? lol! After all she's named after Nicole's portrayer! Isn't it funny how Sami now has kids named Will & Grace? They're about two years too late on that!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

MrsMahaney
Apr 13 2009, 04:59 PM
How could you forget her name? lol! After all she's named after Nicole's portrayer! Isn't it funny how Sami now has kids named Will & Grace? They're about two years too late on that!
Well... it's because I haven't been able to watch much in the past month or so due to a family emergency. So I never actually heard her name. :embarrassed:

Kailyn

I am so glad that Hope and Chelsea have scenes coming up. I will miss Chelsea so much shes one of my favorites and I don't blame Rachel for leaving at all I'm happy shes got this opportunity.

MrsMahaney
Member Avatar

Sorry to hear about your family emergency. I don't believe her name has been said on the show yet as I don't believe she'll be on until tomorrow or Wednesday. I know I don't watch too much but I do like the Rafe/Sami relationship. I hated Galen on PASSIONS but I am loving him on DAYS. Just goes to show how horrible writing can affect a performance.

Alana
Member Avatar

KristianFanForever
Apr 13 2009, 04:16 PM
OneBadKitty
You seriously need help...let me help start to collect for a rehab!

Rachel did a great job of portraying Chelsea...I am going to miss her for sure...she made Days so much more interesting...at least for me...lol

SafeFan

px780
Apr 13 2009, 04:39 PM
SafeFan
I'm very happy for Rafe to be with someone else, besides Sami and the Sisters, that he knows in town, whatever the relationship.
Out of curiosity- why? I'm not trying to be sarcastic or rude, but I thoroughly do not understand how Rafe has any fans. The only explanations I can come up with is it's lingering fans of Luis from Passions and/or that Gering is really attractive to look at (which I think is a totally valid reason for liking a character from a soap opera). But there's too much devotion for it to be just that, I would think.

And y'all should have some faith! Maybe New Girl won't be like Willow or Morgan or Melanie. If she is, well, she'll only eat the show for a few months before disappearing.

I was actually hoping that "gets around" meant "dirty slut," because I think Days has a pretty better track record when female characters come in a bit on the slutty side. Or when they're quickly revealed to have been whores in the past.
I have no problem explaining why Rafe is a fan favorite. Rafe's phase 1 was a tall, dark, handsome, man with a professional career that helped to rescue Sami. His personality is unlike that of Lucas (who was moving on with Chloe) or EJ (who was moving on with Nicole) and was a new dynamic for Sami to evolve as a character. Rafe plays by the book (for the most part) and isn't a DiMera.
We don't yet have Rafe's phase 2 complete, he is now a Sami love interest and has had some really good scenes with Will, but Sami seems determined to tell EJ about Grace and that will disturb the core of what their relationship formed around. I think they have a couple of opportunities to incorporate him into Salem in the works, but adding a new character that knows him will give us more information about where they are going with his character.
As for Arianna, the new girl, I'm not trying to form any kind of image for her about her past or future. She could be a sister, cousin, ex-wife, former lover, recent ex girlfriend, friend, etc., I warmly welcome her as a new cast member!
Edited by SafeFan, Apr 13 2009, 06:53 PM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OBK, thanks for the spoilers!!! It's good to hear from you again!! Hope everything's better with the family!! :wave:

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Kailyn
Apr 13 2009, 05:43 PM
I am so glad that Hope and Chelsea have scenes coming up.
I'm glad this will be the LAST mushy gushy scenes Hope will be sharing with her youngest son's killer. :cheer:

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Alana
Apr 13 2009, 06:20 PM
You seriously need help...let me help start to collect for a rehab!

Rachel did a great job of portraying Chelsea...I am going to miss her for sure...she made Days so much more interesting...at least for me...lol
*I* need help for expressing my opinion on a fictional character? Get real!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Quote:

I heard a rumor that she has scenes with Daniel. Please,Dena,stop putting every female in Daniel's bed . She was originally for Max but since DB is leaving I can see tptb hooking her up with the doc now :drunk:

Daniel is the Brooke Logan of Salem.
Edited by darraholic, Apr 14 2009, 09:40 AM.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

px780
Apr 13 2009, 04:39 PM
SafeFan

You are not the only one who does not understand it...I am at a loss...and I do not find him attractive either..I guess to each his own..and his acting..heaven help us!! :wink:

SafeFan

Fan solidarity movement: Go Lujafe!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply