Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
JKJ and Nadia to sign autographs at Universal Studios Eco-Fair
Topic Started: Apr 14 2009, 02:31 PM (600 Views)
Ellie

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/news/3982/Days_Of_Our_Lives_Stars_Celebrate_Earth_Day

This Sunday, April 19, from 10 AM to 4 PM, at the Family Friendly Eco Fair at Universal Studios, stars of Days of Our Lives, Jay Kenneth Johnson (Philip Kiriakis) and Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe Horton) will be signing autographs and greeting at this special guest appearance.

The Eco-Fair is part of NBC-Universal's "Green is Universal" program, which was launched in May 2007. "Green is Universal" is NBC Universal's ongoing green initiative that is dedicated to raising Green awareness, effecting positive change to the environment, and substantially greening its own operations! At the fair, guests will be able to take in rides on electric bicycles, discover how the engine-less SUV works as well as how a solar powered oven can work. Guests can also expect to be amazed by "RockNSocks," and their land, water and energy conversion, amongst other Green attractions.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

So, if Jay and Nadia are the ones signing, why is there a picture of Darin Brooks with the article? Did they screw up their bait and switch?

Ellie

Paxton
Apr 14 2009, 02:38 PM
So, if Jay and Nadia are the ones signing, why is there a picture of Darin Brooks with the article? Did they screw up their bait and switch?
lol! The funny thing is that I saw another article that said Peter Reckell would be there, but I haven't been able to find that anywhere else, so I didn't want to post it, and I thought maybe they just made a mistake. But now I'm guessing that NBC keeps changing the guest list or something.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply