Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS Star At Idol; video added
Topic Started: Apr 15 2009, 03:20 PM (1,621 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DAYS Star At Idol
If you spotted DAYS's Lauren Koslow (Kate) in the audience at AMERICAN IDOL last night, your eyes weren't deceiving you. She and 18-year-old daughter, Milikate, were on hand to root for their fave performer. "We are HUGE Adam Lambert fans," the actress tells Digest. "It was absolutely fabulous. He was so fantastic. The audience was just almost not able to be controlled. He's really amazing and is going to be an amazing superstar." Koslow was thrilled to score tickets to the live show. "I've never been to a taping before, but this year, both Milikate and I are such huge fans that we really wanted to go see the show in person. The talent is at such a high level. I have been asking and tickets came through. It's perfect because we are on hiatus this week so we could be there." She and her daughter didn't know that they were on TV until they left. "They take your cell phones before you go in," Koslow explains. "We left and started getting text messages and were like, 'What?' You're out of communication for the whole time you're there, because God knows, I would have been texting. If there was ever a time to Twitter, that would be it!"

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

My God...

Has SOD sunk this low? Breaking news is Lauren Koslow being at American Idol with her daughter.

I guess one of the next updates will be "Breaking News" Eric Braeden spotted at the supermarket. More soon." :laugh: .

I saw her there last night and we discussed it in the Idol thread. I still wonder how camera found her. I mean, it's not like she's a big name celebrity. She is a soap actress so that was kind of cool and random that she and her daughter ended up on camera. I figured they were Adam Lambert fans since they showed them while he was being judged. That is probably how they got on air. It was a coincidence and they were just showing the Adam fans. Her daughter looks so much like her and I guessed she was around 16-17 so I was close LOL.

Idol really is a "Where's Waldo?" type deal. There are always random celebrities around. I swear, Lisa Rinna is there nearly every week. That is probably why it's so hard to get tickets since so many celebrities like to take their kids and all. Glad Lauren got to go with her daughter. I think the whole cast is enjoying their two week hiatus since they seem to tape so many episodes in a short period of time now.

I bet all the celebrities hate having to leave their cell phones though. People in Hollywood think of them as life lines so being out of touch must be devastating for them. Hell, most people are like that nowadays so I bet it's devastating for everyone not being able to be in touch.

flyinghigh

lol yea i was watching it last night and when they showed her i was like HEY!!!!! thats wats her face...hahahaha yea

Kenny
Member Avatar

I figured she was there for Adam Lambert. I know that Lauren is a huge Bowie fan and Adam throws off those same androgynous rocker vibes. Personally, I think Lauren has terrible taste, LoL.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Kenny
Apr 15 2009, 06:50 PM
I figured she was there for Adam Lambert. I know that Lauren is a huge Bowie fan and Adam throws off those same androgynous rocker vibes. Personally, I think Lauren has terrible taste, LoL.
I don't watch Idol, but I think Bowie's music sucks at best Kenny. I would love to see a photo of her daughter though.

michelle
Member Avatar

She does look like Lauren but not really in a good way...she had some really bad teeth.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Here it is for those that missed it:

lastDays
Member Avatar

I think her daughter looks cute .

michelle
Member Avatar

except for the teeth. This video is not as clear as HD.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply