Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chelsea Brady blog entry, April 14
Topic Started: Apr 17 2009, 10:13 AM (902 Views)
Ellie

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=101731533&blogId=483139450

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The New Pad

After what happened at my dad’s house, I knew it was time for me to find a place of my own. Stephanie was kind of in the same position, so we decided to take the plunge and become renters together. We found a place, but let’s just say it hasn’t all been totally wonderful. First of all, Stephanie takes forever to get ready. I bet you thought she was naturally just gorgeous. Believe me, it takes work. I mean, she is naturally gorgeous, but she also knows how to enhance things. She’s always been this way – we lived together at the sorority house, so I’ve lived through all those hours in front of a mirror – but it has gotten worse. Way worse. Then there’s the little problem of both of us having boyfriends and wanting to spend, we’ll just call it “special,” time together at our apartment. We don’t always quite have the privacy we’d like. Guess that’s something we’ll just have to work on.

Of course, in the end, all of these problems with privacy and bathroom hours are pretty meaningless. Not really life and death, and we had that in ....Salem.... recently, too. Philip got in this fight with Tony DiMera – a real bad guy, I think – and Tony, well, he ended up dying. It was totally an accident; I really believe that. I mean, Philip was angry because he figured out that Tony was trying to take Nick’s alternative fuel project. And they did fight, but Philip didn’t kill him. He just wouldn’t do something like that.

Anyway, everyone is after that stupid project and Melanie is in the middle of it, but all she really cares about is who will give her the most money for it. She’s just so … Frustrating. I promised myself – and Max – that I wouldn’t bag on her anymore. Good luck with that. She just doesn’t get that when she’s playing all these guys off each other, it isn’t just a game. It’s like real money and power and men who don’t want to be messed with. And because of her little “games,” Tony ended up dead. I think she finally gets that she has to take some responsibility for that, which I’m happy for, but it wasn’t exactly an easy process to get her to see the light. And with her, you just know that light is going to go out. Sorry. Venting.

So, beyond all that, Max and I are good, which is totally amazing. Now I just have to convince Steph that Philip is worth fighting for. I think she knows it; she just needs a nudge.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

My own comment: I really really hope they don't decide to give another character a blog after Rachel leaves.

peaches179

Ellie
Apr 17 2009, 10:15 AM
My own comment: I really really hope they don't decide to give another character a blog after Rachel leaves.

ITA!

lastDays
Member Avatar

Ellie
Couldn't agree more! Completely lame :shame:

Kailyn

lastDays
Apr 17 2009, 10:38 AM
Ellie
Couldn't agree more! Completely lame :shame:
character blogs now?. is this show lame or what?.I agree I sure hope they don't continue this crap. :blah:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Well Stefano Dimera is twittering...lol

lene
Member Avatar

lol lol lol!!!!!!!!! Melanie is probably getting her own blog! LMAO!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Marginally better than the last one. Mostly because she refers to that "stupid" project.

Still say if they have to do this they should have selected Mia. Or Will.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Eh. It's just a way of promoting the show. It sucks but I'm sure someone out there enjoys it. I don't think it's meant for many of us anyway. It's just a way of interacting with young viewers and being more interactive. There are better ways but better then nothing IMO.

pagraves
Member Avatar

But why does it make Chelsea sound like she's thirteen?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

pagraves
Apr 20 2009, 07:18 AM
But why does it make Chelsea sound like she's thirteen?
Because they can't even write a frickin blog!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply