Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bonnie Hunt show Days contest for NY viewers
Topic Started: Apr 20 2009, 03:28 PM (446 Views)
Ellie

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2009/04/bonnie-hunt-makes-your-days-contest-for.html

Beginning on Monday, April 20, talk show host Bonnie Hunt is looking to make WNBC viewers’ dreams come true with the “Bonnie Makes Your Days” sweepstakes.

By watching THE BONNIE HUNT SHOW (New York’s WNBC at 2 PM), one lucky viewer will win a chance to receive a trip for two to Los Angeles with deluxe accommodations, VIP guest passes to “Bonnie” and to meet her after a taping. The grand prize-winner will also be taken to the set of NBC’s DAYS OF OUR LIVES for a behind-the-scenes tour of “Salem” and to meet some of the cast members.

Viewers in the New York tri-state area can enter by watching “The Bonnie Hunt Show” and calling 1-877-609-5990 when prompted. Every winning entry (per day) puts viewers in the running for the grand prize and additional secondary prizes such as “Bonnie” and DAYS OF OUR LIVES merchandise. The more WNBC viewers watch THE BONNIE HUNT SHOW from Monday, April 20th through Friday, April 24th, the more chances viewers have to win.

Tune in to THE BONNIE HUNT SHOW on WNBC, Channel 4 at 2 pm the week of April 20th and let Bonnie make your DAYS special! Log on to http://www.bonniehunt.com/rules for all of the details.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

She really does alot in regards to Days. I'm glad. The more promotion the better and there isn't exactly alot of promotion for soaps now with Soaptalk gone and the focus always on primetime, film, etc. This is good for Days and cool for whoever ends up winning.

Ellie

PhoenixRising05
Apr 20 2009, 03:48 PM
She really does alot in regards to Days. I'm glad. The more promotion the better and there isn't exactly alot of promotion for soaps now with Soaptalk gone and the focus always on primetime, film, etc. This is good for Days and cool for whoever ends up winning.
I'm sure it's not coming out of the goodness of her heart though... Days (or Bonnie Hunt) is probably doing quite poorly on WNBC. I think that's usually the reason they do these types of contests.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ellie
Apr 20 2009, 03:50 PM
PhoenixRising05
Apr 20 2009, 03:48 PM
I'm sure it's not coming out of the goodness of her heart though... Days (or Bonnie Hunt) is probably doing quite poorly on WNBC. I think that's usually the reason they do these types of contests.
Whatever the reasoning is, it's still good for all involved. Just like it's been good that Bonnie has had on so many Days stars and has done various other contests.

Ellie

PhoenixRising05
Apr 20 2009, 04:00 PM
Whatever the reasoning is, it's still good for all involved.
True! I agree with you that it's good for Days to have this sort of relationship with a talk show. Just wish it were a more successful show than Bonnie Hunt, lol.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^You and me both LOL.

It's sad that she doesn't do so well because I think she's a pretty good host. I just think she's not popular enough on her own to get people to watch so it's always going to struggle.

Ellie

^ lol I personally don't think she's that great. I find her pretty boring. (jmo though!)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply