Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Did you have fun in Hartford? Well check this out!
Topic Started: Apr 21 2009, 12:40 AM (1,137 Views)
Erica

Hi Everyone!

It was so great to chat with many of you over this past weekend!!

Did you have fun in Hartford? Well if you answered yes then you should come to our Swanky Charity Cocktail Party in Los Angeles on May 30th!!

This event will benefit Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) charity choice The Leukemia/Lymphoma Society (LLS.)

We have an astonishing 13 Days of our Lives actors attending and think this may be our best event ever!!

The following of our friends are scheduled to attend:

Jay Kenneth Johnson (Philip)
Galen Gering (Rafe)
Arianne Zucker (Nicole)
Brian Dattilo (Lucas)
Shawn Christian (Daniel)
Rachel Melvin (Chelsea)
Eric Martsolf (Brady)
Brandon Beemer (ex Shawn)
Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe)
James Scott (EJ)
Darin Brooks (Max)
Shelly Hennig (Stephanie)
Molly Burnett (Melanie)

For your ticket information got to www.dayscharityevents.com .
For up to the date information please join our Facebook page and/or MySpace page at myspace.com/dayscharityevents

I do not frequent these boards, but I still would love to hear from you! Please do not send me questions through this site, send me an email at erica@dayscharityevents.com

Take care, Erica :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lastDays
Member Avatar

Dang,I wish I could go! :( I would love to meet every Days star there,with the exception of Molly Burnett :ermm:

aimees76
Member Avatar

I might actually be able to swing this. :) I've got some figurin' out to do! Thanks for posting! :D

Bradyclan

Wow , I'd love to go so much hotness LOL. James, Jay, Eric ect....

I'd also love to meet Ari and Rachel.

dorothyg
Member Avatar

Wish I could be there :frownie:
Thanks for posting, Erica!

Livie

members of FL got a treat arranged by matt ashford..in appreciation of all the fundraising they did for RBI, he had ALL the stars who attended hartford come in to chat with us individually..gotta say, Ari was a trooper..but all of them were great to do this..and we helped them raise a little extra as well.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

laptop
Apr 21 2009, 06:59 PM
members of FL got a treat arranged by matt ashford..in appreciation of all the fundraising they did for RBI, he had ALL the stars who attended hartford come in to chat with us individually..gotta say, Ari was a trooper..but all of them were great to do this..and we helped them raise a little extra as well.
I couldn't agree more. All six of the actors were incredibly gracious - but I do give special props to both Ari and Bryan considering FL is a EJami fan site. They were both awesome - fun and engaging, but serious at times, as well. It was a great thing to do.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply