Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Gordon Thomson to play Owen's father
Topic Started: Apr 21 2009, 01:10 PM (3,679 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

* Anonymous email tip: Gordon Thomson will be coming to the show with a recurring role as Walter, Owen the gardener's father. Checking with the studio about this and will confirm later today. (So far, the rep has not heard, but are checking into it!)

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I remember Gordon Thompson from Sunset Beach. I wish he wasn't coming on as someone tied to Owen, a new character himself, but whatever.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Roger just posted about this in the Wes Ramsey thread.

Good casting, if true. It's not a big surprise since Tomlin worked on Sunset Beach when Thomson was over there. I love Gordon and kind of hope it ends up being more then recurring. His interactions with Lauren Koslow and even Suzanne Rogers could be interesting. Hell, get rid of Mickey and pair Maggie with Gordon LOL.

mirabella

Gordon Thomson also played FBI Agent Freeman on Passions.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^Yep, he did. He tends to follow Tomlin I guess LOL.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks angie

Kenny
Member Avatar

Ooh, I remember him from Sunset Beach. Nothing special, although he looked much more attractive in his younger days on Santa Barbara.

mirabella

PhoenixRising05
Apr 21 2009, 01:23 PM
^Yep, he did. He tends to follow Tomlin I guess LOL.

LOL! It sure looks that way!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More info here:

http://brandonsbuzz.com/2009/04/20/hes-b-a-a-a-ack/

It says right now he is going to be on for 5 episodes, but he is hopeful that the role will be expanded. He just started filming and should air sometime in May.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Has Owen even premiered yet?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

^^Yeah, but we haven't seen his whole face.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Gordon Thompson..from Dynasty???If so,wow..he played an excellent bad guy on that show..I agree let him mix it up with Maggie..you think folks in their 60s do not get into triangles??Trust me,they do,,,I have first hand experience with that with my kooky inlaws.If this is the same Gordon Thomson..the odd thing is...he played Adam Carrington on Dynasty..anyone remeber who played his wife??Leann Hunley(Anna)
Edited by EjsGaGirl, Apr 21 2009, 03:56 PM.

brandonsbuzz

I broke this story last night on my blog, http://brandonsbuzz.com. Heard from Gordon again today, and he told me he thinks the first airdate will be May 23.

dorothyg
Member Avatar

Grrrrr...they keep adding new people, and cutting all the vets. I remember Gordon Thompson from Dynasty...he must be ancient by now. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Thanks for posting, Angie

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

:sheep: He's two years younger than me so I much be ancient too!!! LOL

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

It's Gordon Thomson people, NOT Thompson. Loved him on DYNASTY and liked him on SB. But why is DAYS bringing him on as a new character!?! Why not an old character. I'm so sick of newby Melanie and kinda tired of Mia (whom I like)

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Haven't seen him since Santa Barbara.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Loved him on Dynasty. Although I'd rather SoapNet start airing reruns of Dynasty again than see him turn up on DOOL, but I guess I can deal with this.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

dorothyg
Apr 21 2009, 04:42 PM
Grrrrr...they keep adding new people, and cutting all the vets. I remember Gordon Thompson from Dynasty...he must be ancient by now. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Thanks for posting, Angie
No, they are not getting rid of all the vets. Why are you lying?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I LOVED him as Adam Carrington...WOW, even for a couple of shows, its really great that hes going to be on DAYS!!! Great call!
Liz

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply