Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD and SOW: EJ has visions of Sami; May 5th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Apr 22 2009, 10:03 AM (4,269 Views)
Dorothy595
Member Avatar

I really think Sami and Rafe will end up together and they are taking it slow. (Too slow)
The only blossoming romance that looks promising is the one with Sami's son and Mia. That is the one romance that should be taken slow and easy. If the writers do it right, these two could be a great couple in a few years if Days is still around.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nicole Walker

"Actually if she wants Brady she had better get on the stick,,cause the new gal,,has an interest in him!!!EM said he was filming stuff with her,,AND spoilers say Brady has a "run-in"with Arianna"

Brady can go to Arianna at least he tried to fight for Nicole, that's my point.

FanODays

Enough already, these storylines are a mess.

Sami and Rafe= Marlena and Roman (in the beginning, same storyline premise)

mirabella

Thanks for posting this, Ellie. It sounds great to me and like Phoenix mentioned above, I am thrilled to have more background on Rafe that will come from Arianna.

mehmeh26

Nicole Dimera
Apr 22 2009, 11:58 AM
Please get Nicole out of this triangle. I've had enough. If EJ wants to chase after Sami while she continues to diss him then more power to him. Nicole is a loser right now trying to hold on to a man who does not truly love her. She has a guy that's crazy about her and she lets him go for EJ.
I couldn't agree with this more. She has a history with Brady and obviously still cares deeply for him, as he does her (despite all of the crap that happened between them in the past). Hanging on to this hope of having a life with EJ is only delaying the inevitable and further digging her grave. At least if she were to start a life with Brady she wouldn't have to constantly deal with the emotional neurosis she exhibits with EJ chasing Sami around, the constant fear of being found out and Brady will be her support system once the truth does come out.

At this point she is obsessing over Sami as much as EJ and it is just annoying. YES - we get that you two don't like each other and think of eachother as {insert expletive of choice}. Move on from this tired ass crap already! Hell, it seems like in the beginning of their relationship, they both pursued one another to drive Sami insane. How can you honestly continue to get angry at her coming between the two of you when both of you put her at the center of your relationship in the first place?

And seriously - WHY did she even go through with the wedding when the groom was not even sure about wanting to marry her in the first place? She kept begging him to save their relationship and all the while he was willing to discard her like a piece of trash at the drop of a hat. It took Sami doing something he didn't approve of for him to finally decide if he wanted marry her or not!

She is going to be kicking herself for letting Brady go if he decides to move on. Not only did he know her secret and was willing to help her no matter what the cost, he has experienced first hand some of the nasty things she is capable of and still loves her. She thinks of herself as so unlovable yet there is a man who knows all there is to know and still wants to be with her. What she wants is right there in front of her. Why she continues to push this thing with EJ when he obviously does not reciprocate her feelings is beyond me.

All that being said, I'm really not surprised though that the writing makes little to no sense. The writers need to understand that the more you stretch things within an inch of their life, pissing viewers off with this annoying, non-sensical behavior - the less excited we will be about the "payoff."
Edited by mehmeh26, Apr 22 2009, 03:22 PM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Ok I get it EJAMI gets thrown a bone.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

FanODays
Apr 22 2009, 12:35 PM
Enough already, these storylines are a mess.

Sami and Rafe= Marlena and Roman (in the beginning, same storyline premise)
I have to agree the premise is the same but,,,Wayne Northup was a very good actor.,,and he was fun to watch..I remember being a REAL Roman and Marlena fan,,till John showed up..well..the Pawn///well u know what I mean...Rafe is in no way,even close to being as interesting as Wayne's Roman was..they may have tried to get that vibe,,but it failed for me.If I watch,I ff forward them..again..jmo :D
Edited by EjsGaGirl, Apr 22 2009, 03:43 PM.

FLRose

EjsGaGirl
Apr 22 2009, 11:48 AM
cjknick
Apr 22 2009, 10:45 AM
EJ's vision of Sami - I wonder if it will just be a flashback or if AS and JS had to do a hot scene again?
OMG,,I HOPE so!!!That would be worth tuning in for,the hot scene I mean!! :rockon:
Oh, yeah! That was one hot scene!

FLRose

mehmeh26
Apr 22 2009, 03:09 PM
Nicole Dimera
Please get Nicole out of this triangle. I've had enough. If EJ wants to chase after Sami while she continues to diss him then more power to him. Nicole is a loser right now trying to hold on to a man who does not truly love her. She has a guy that's crazy about her and she lets him go for EJ.
I couldn't agree with this more. She has a history with Brady and obviously still cares deeply for him, as he does her (despite all of the crap that happened between them in the past). Hanging on to this hope of having a life with EJ is only delaying the inevitable and further digging her grave. At least if she were to start a life with Brady she wouldn't have to constantly deal with the emotional neurosis she exhibits with EJ chasing Sami around, the constant fear of being found out and Brady will be her support system once the truth does come out.

At this point she is obsessing over Sami as much as EJ and it is just annoying. YES - we get that you two don't like each other and think of eachother as {insert expletive of choice}. Move on from this tired ass crap already! Hell, it seems like in the beginning of their relationship, they both pursued one another to drive Sami insane. How can you honestly continue to get angry at her coming between the two of you when both of you put her at the center of your relationship in the first place?

And seriously - WHY did she even go through with the wedding when the groom was not even sure about wanting to marry her in the first place? She kept begging him to save their relationship and all the while he was willing to discard her like a piece of trash at the drop of a hat. It took Sami doing something he didn't approve of for him to finally decide if he wanted marry her or not!

She is going to be kicking herself for letting Brady go if he decides to move on. Not only did he know her secret and was willing to help her no matter what the cost, he has experienced first hand some of the nasty things she is capable of and still loves her. She thinks of herself as so unlovable yet there is a man who knows all there is to know and still wants to be with her. What she wants is right there in front of her. Why she continues to push this thing with EJ when he obviously does not reciprocate her feelings is beyond me.

All that being said, I'm really not surprised though that the writing makes little to no sense. The writers need to understand that the more you stretch things within an inch of their life, pissing viewers off with this annoying, non-sensical behavior - the less excited we will be about the "payoff."
Go Bricole!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Apr 22 2009, 11:26 AM
Sindacco
Apr 22 2009, 10:12 AM
When will the writers make up their minds? I'm sick of Sami going back and forth with Lucas, EJ and now Rafe. Same with EJ when it comes to Sami and Nicole.

And it's not realistic that all these men would want to be with someone like Sami.
:hail: :hail: :hail:
THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS!!!

As a Nicole fan, I don't want to get trapped in the VORTEX of SUCK that is Sami and AS!
Liz
Vortex of suck about sums it up! LOL
This sounds ridiculous! but thanks for sharing!

daisy132

EjsGaGirl
Apr 22 2009, 12:05 PM
Nicole Dimera
Next year Sami will be knocked up with Rafe's kid. Poor dude has no idea the hell he's about to endure. Stick with Arianna so you won't become a loser like EJ. Please get Nicole out of this triangle. I've had enough. If EJ wants to chase after Sami while she continues to diss him then more power to him. Nicole is a loser right now trying to hold on to a man who does not truly love her. She has a guy that's crazy about her and she lets him go for EJ. Well at least Nicole has someone that truly loves her and tried to fight for her it's better than what EJ has. LOL!
Actually if she wants Brady she had better get on the stick,,cause the new gal,,has an interest in him!!!EM said he was filming stuff with her,,AND spoilers say Brady has a "run-in"with Arianna
You know, now that you mention it, it makes perfect sense!! Arianna looks a lot like Theressa from Passions!! I was wondering who the Theressa character would be on Days!! :eyeroll:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I have no fanbase allegiance. I don't like Sami this way. EJ annoys me. Rafe is...a name, and that's about it. Nicole is tolerable so I want her to torture them all.

That said, if they don't get Sami and EJ together after twisting the feud around them with their long dead ("dead") unknown twin relatives I'm going to be even more pissed off about those two characters than I already am. It's just bad form to rape a show's history to prop a couple and then not bring that couple together.

So, given that, this sounds promising in its own way.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I have to say that Sami has become so boring that I would rather she not be in EJ's orbit until they start to write Sami more interesting... DULL DULL DULL!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^ SOOO TRUE!

Sami+ Marlena=Sarlena

I may hate Sami, but this Sami is truly boring. She's stuck though...she's come to take Marlena's crown as damsel in distress/heroine. Being a Brady is SUPER DULL! In that respect, I feel bad for the character!
Liz

coffeelover

Liz<3Days
Apr 23 2009, 07:04 PM
^ SOOO TRUE!

Sami+ Marlena=Sarlena

I may hate Sami, but this Sami is truly boring. She's stuck though...she's come to take Marlena's crown as damsel in distress/heroine. Being a Brady is SUPER DULL! In that respect, I feel bad for the character!
Liz
I think it is worse than this I think Sami has become CARRIE! . Again I am sorry to all the Rafe and Safe fans out there I know you love these characters but IMO Sami and Rafe are snooze worthy.

samixxx
Member Avatar

I see Sami as more layered than I have seen in awhile. She is still in the grey area because of her lie to Ej yet I see more of her strength because of her relationship with Rafe.

flyinghigh

im tired of this EJ/Nicole/Sami BS...i really dont give a crap about Sami...she can get knocked up again for all i care..I actually feel bad for Allison for having to play such a messed up character. The writers have completley destroyed her character. Sami has no dignity left in her. FOr god sake's her own kids are like WTF is worng with u. Will..is sick of her shit..and thats y hes always like WTF r u upto now. Ali and Johnny are 80% of the time with someone else. and Grace isnt even her kid. god..it makes me so mad. Sami could have such a better storyline instead of this EJ bullsh*t..its starting to get B-O-R-I-N-G.

I hear Grace is gonna die..or something along those lines. God...poor AS for having to play such a fucked up character.

Im sick of Sami running back to douche bag EJ...i like EJ with nIcole..she acutally loves him..which is sad cuz she has no idea what EJ is capable of..while Sami does. Brady loves Nicole so much..hes her BFF for gods sakes! Ej is starting to annoy me. I hat ehow hes running back to Sami..Nicole isnt an idiot..shes far from that. Shes got alot more scheming capacity than Sami does..and she noes when to call it quits...when Sami doesnt. Sami is so screwed up with her miserable life..that shes running after EJ AND RAFE cuz she cant take care of herself..heck..Rafe had to get her groceries??

WTF..thats all i can say.

flyinghigh

samixxx
Apr 23 2009, 11:21 PM
I see Sami as more layered than I have seen in awhile. She is still in the grey area because of her lie to Ej yet I see more of her strength because of her relationship with Rafe.
the only hope I see for Sami..is a relationship with Rafe.

shes toast if Rafe isnt int he picture. She doesnt have Lucas or EJ anymore..all she has is her screwed up kids..and Rafe.

I love SAFE..i just wish the writers gave Sami some dignity.

flyinghigh

px780
Apr 22 2009, 10:21 PM
I have no fanbase allegiance. I don't like Sami this way. EJ annoys me. Rafe is...a name, and that's about it. Nicole is tolerable so I want her to torture them all.

That said, if they don't get Sami and EJ together after twisting the feud around them with their long dead ("dead") unknown twin relatives I'm going to be even more pissed off about those two characters than I already am. It's just bad form to rape a show's history to prop a couple and then not bring that couple together.

So, given that, this sounds promising in its own way.

Omg i love u..lol...they all are so messed up..Nicole seems to be the only one with some sanity..seirously..(sure she stole Sami's bbaby..but i mean cmon everyone in Salem has had some crime background..UH DUH../lo)

I love Nicole..shes the only one worth watching on this show as of now. Unless the writers give the other characters some good storylines...maybe then..ill give the others some credit..

but rite now.. Nicole is so fun to watch. She has changed so much. (for the better) and she is smart and funny...which makes it entertaining. props for AZ for taking on such a "loving" character.

EJ/SAMI/RAFE--all three are just there..i dont care baout any of em..Rafe i Like..Sami..eh..w/e..totally screwed up charcter..and EJ..is a messed up DiMera.. dont see any great future for him.

I just hope EJami never happens again. I hated them..it was disgusting..Ejole is so much more interesting and entertaining..they actually love each other.

coffeelover

cjknick
Apr 23 2009, 06:23 PM
I have to say that Sami has become so boring that I would rather she not be in EJ's orbit until they start to write Sami more interesting... DULL DULL DULL!
The way Sami is now I could care less if she's in anyone's orbit - she has turned into one of thee most boring characters on the show. Back burn this girl and take Rafe to the back burner too. Days doesn't need another Carrie and Austin type characters and that's what Rafe and Sami are and even more boring if you can believe that. Send them both to New York but leave Johnny and Sydney with EJ and Nicole at least they are interesting and AZ and JS are great actors to boot ....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply