Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD and SOW: EJ has visions of Sami; May 5th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Apr 22 2009, 10:03 AM (4,381 Views)
Manda1

coffeelover
Apr 24 2009, 05:46 AM
cjknick
Apr 23 2009, 06:23 PM
I have to say that Sami has become so boring that I would rather she not be in EJ's orbit until they start to write Sami more interesting... DULL DULL DULL!
The way Sami is now I could care less if she's in anyone's orbit - she has turned into one of thee most boring characters on the show. Back burn this girl and take Rafe to the back burner too. Days doesn't need another Carrie and Austin type characters and that's what Rafe and Sami are and even more boring if you can believe that. Send them both to New York but leave Johnny and Sydney with EJ and Nicole at least they are interesting and AZ and JS are great actors to boot ....
Why can't we have them all? Some love Ejole and some love Safe - believe their are people out there that find every pairing boring dull and tedious. We have ff buttons for those. We can't just have one evil Dimera couple with hired killers and give them two young kids - no way...some of us would hate that! You can watch all the Ejole scenes and I'll fast forward those, :laugh: I'll watch all the Safe scenes and you can fast forward them! :laugh: At least that way the show still has two fans rather than one....and for the Ejami's....can't find a solution for them right now...if the confused crumbs TBTB send them now again ain't working for them I have no alternatives to offer. :lol: But I totally agree that they should keep Sami out of EJ's orbit - forever if possible!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cjknick
Member Avatar

Manda1
Apr 24 2009, 06:42 AM
coffeelover
cjknick
Apr 23 2009, 06:23 PM
I have to say that Sami has become so boring that I would rather she not be in EJ's orbit until they start to write Sami more interesting... DULL DULL DULL!
The way Sami is now I could care less if she's in anyone's orbit - she has turned into one of thee most boring characters on the show. Back burn this girl and take Rafe to the back burner too. Days doesn't need another Carrie and Austin type characters and that's what Rafe and Sami are and even more boring if you can believe that. Send them both to New York but leave Johnny and Sydney with EJ and Nicole at least they are interesting and AZ and JS are great actors to boot ....
Why can't we have them all? Some love Ejole and some love Safe - believe their are people out there that find every pairing boring dull and tedious. We have ff buttons for those. We can't just have one evil Dimera couple with hired killers and give them two young kids - no way...some of us would hate that! You can watch all the Ejole scenes and I'll fast forward those, :laugh: I'll watch all the Safe scenes and you can fast forward them! :laugh: At least that way the show still has two fans rather than one....and for the Ejami's....can't find a solution for them right now...if the confused crumbs TBTB send them now again ain't working for them I have no alternatives to offer. :lol: But I totally agree that they should keep Sami out of EJ's orbit - forever if possible!
Good idea except you know that the Quad (Sami/EJ/Nicole/Rafe) are going to be in scene after scene after Boring scene together because Sami and EJ share two children. Then they will probably team Nicole and Rafe up together to thwart Sami and EJ's relationship UGH!

FLRose

cjknick
Apr 24 2009, 08:12 AM
Manda1
coffeelover

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Good idea except you know that the Quad (Sami/EJ/Nicole/Rafe) are going to be in scene after scene after Boring scene together because Sami and EJ share two children. Then they will probably team Nicole and Rafe up together to thwart Sami and EJ's relationship UGH!
I agree the scenes are very boring -they say the same things over and over again. Honestly, I would much rather have Sami start being a woman focusing on raising her 4 kids than all of this other crap. I mean, she doesn't have a job- lives in mom's house (how is she paying her bills anyway?), her kids seem to come in last behind her own needs, she is very needy with men (Lucas, EJ, Rafe, Austin, Brandon, etc.). I love Sami, but her character is damaged with this back and forth crap. Someone compared Rafe with Austin - I couldn't agree more. Austin was like watching paint dry and so is Rafe's character. Brady is a little better that Rafe, but not much. I would like to see Nicole with Brady b/c he actually cares - I don't care who the rest of them wind up with, but I really think they need to give Sami a break in the men dept.

cjknick
Member Avatar

FLRose
Apr 24 2009, 08:41 AM
cjknick
Apr 24 2009, 08:12 AM
Manda1

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I agree the scenes are very boring -they say the same things over and over again. Honestly, I would much rather have Sami start being a woman focusing on raising her 4 kids than all of this other crap. I mean, she doesn't have a job- lives in mom's house (how is she paying her bills anyway?), her kids seem to come in last behind her own needs, she is very needy with men (Lucas, EJ, Rafe, Austin, Brandon, etc.). I love Sami, but her character is damaged with this back and forth crap. Someone compared Rafe with Austin - I couldn't agree more. Austin was like watching paint dry and so is Rafe's character. Brady is a little better that Rafe, but not much. I would like to see Nicole with Brady b/c he actually cares - I don't care who the rest of them wind up with, but I really think they need to give Sami a break in the men dept.
I totally agree. This back and forth Sami - ping ponging between men is getting so old! She says she doesn't love EJ but she does things that suggest just the opposite. She dreams about him, she talks about him, she rants about him. Rafe is probably thinking WTH! And then we have EJ who is totally confused. He knows nothing about Grace so naturally he thinks that wacko Sami is in love with him. Why else would she stop the wedding?

I also hate the fact that Sami is acting more like Carrie and less and less like Sami with every episode.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply