Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of May 4th; *UPDATED 5/2*
Topic Started: Apr 22 2009, 01:04 PM (9,605 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers

- Chelsea says her goodbyes.
- Stephanie considers leaving.
- Nicole and Sami both confront Rafe.

**UPDATED 4/28**

Soaps.com spoilers

The Week of May 4:

Lucas comes upon Chloe talking to Father Matt about secrets in marriage.

Sami admits she has feelings for EJ that will never go away.

EJ learns that Victor has Stefano.

Will and Mia run into Kinsey, who is an old acquaintance of Mia’s.

Kate tells Chloe that she knows about her affair with Daniel.

Thursday May 7:
Rafe takes Sami on a romantic date, where they get caught in a compromising position.

Friday May 8:
Philip proposes to Stephanie.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Daily spoilers

Monday, May 4th
Sami confronts Rafe; Chloe lies to Lucas; Kate catches Chloe leaving a message for Daniel; Stephanie has a nightmare about Philip; Chelsea tells Max that she is leaving.

Tuesday, May 5th
Nicole meets up with Dr. Baker; Lucas and Chloe share a warm moment; Philip is attacked again; Chelsea says goodbye to Hope; E.J. vows to avenge Tony's death.

Wednesday, May 6th
Nicole tries to convince Dr. Baker to leave town; Rafe introduces Sami to Arianna; Chelsea boards a plane to London; Brady shares his suspicions with Bo.

Thursday, May 7th
Nicole is horrified when E.J. invites Dr. Baker over; Victor makes a revelation; Rafe and Sami go on their first real date.

Friday, May 8th
Dr. Baker is rushed to the hospital; Victor and E.J. make a deal; Philip proposes to Stephanie; Will thinks he has judged Mia too hastily.

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Chelsea tells Max that she is moving to London; Kate confronts Daniel about his affair with Chloe.

Tuesday
Kate fires Chloe from the TV show but still keeps her secret; Stephanie confronts EJ about his feud with Philip.

Wednesday
Nicole tries to convince Dr. Baker to leave town and protect her secret; Rafe introduces Sami to Arianna.

Thursday
Nicole pushes Dr. Baker down her stairs in anger; Sami and Rafe's first date turns into a disaster.

Friday
Philip and Stephanie share a special night at the DiMera mansion; Will tries to make things up to Mia.

**UPDATED 4/29**

SOD

- Sami confronts Rafe about Arianna.
- Stephanie contemplates leaving Salem.
- Chelsea says her last goodbyes.

SOW

- Arianna's true identity is revealed.
- Kate tells Chloe she knows about her affair with Daniel.
- Brady tries to persuade Victor to forsake revenge.
- Sami and Rafe start to make love.
- Will learns about Mia's tainted past.
- EJ fears that Stefano is dead.

**UPDATED 5/2**

More Daily spoilers

Monday, May 4th
Sami confronts Rafe about Arianna; Sami admits she has feelings for EJ that will never go away; Lucas comes upon Chloe talking to Father Matt about secrets in marriage; Stephanie has a nightmare that Philip has been killed; Chelsea has news for Max.

Tuesday, May 5th
Kate tells Chloe that she knows about her affair with Daniel; Nicole learns that EJ plans to investigate Dr. Baker; Hope is suspicious when Melanie tells her about the new nurse; Stephanie tells EJ the feud must stop.

Wednesday, May 6th
Nicole turns her aggression on Rafe and Sami; Rafe introduces Sami to Arianna; Chelsea says her last good-byes to Bo and Max; Brady and Bo try to convince Victor and Philip to leave the DiMeras to the authorities.

Thursday, May 7th
EJ learns that Victor has Stefano; Rafe takes Sami on a romantic date, and they get caught in a compromising position; Will and Mia run into Kinsey, an old acquaintance of Mia's; EJ invites Dr. Baker over and grills him.

Friday, May 8th
Philip proposes to Stephanie; Victor strikes a deal with EJ; Sami and Rafe spend time with her kids; Mia meets Maggie and talks to her about her life circumstances.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

So they all gang up on Rafe eh?....hmmmm...I see Nicole and Rafe teaming up in the near furture to keep Ejami away from each other.

Thanks Angie

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Yep,I SO Rafe teaming up with Nicole to keep them apart..you know my 17 year old was watching the other day,,she rarely does,,and she commented that they should try Rafe and Nicole out...frankly I just have zero interest in Rafe..but again..thats little ole me

Alligato
Member Avatar

I don't think EJami needs help staying away from each other. LOL! They do just find on their own! LOL!
I kinda wish Sami would stop "confronting" Rafe so much. Either like him or don't, but stop stringing on the guys.

Is Stephanie leaving? Is this after her kidnapping? Too bad Steve isn't around to kick Stefano's ass! You know he would.

Thanks Angie!

Dallas812

I could see Nicole and Rafe teaming up to try to keep EJami from getting back together but it's not going to work. The connection between
EJami is just too strong. I can see Rafe and Nicole comforting eachother and maybe making a Racole couple out of them. Hmmm I always thought that Rafe and Nicole would make a good couple. Thanks, Angie.
Edited by Dallas812, Apr 22 2009, 04:22 PM.

Bradyclan

Aww, I'll miss Chelsea...

Why can't it be Stephanie that leaves town?

FLRose

EjsGaGirl
Apr 22 2009, 03:37 PM
Yep,I SO Rafe teaming up with Nicole to keep them apart..you know my 17 year old was watching the other day,,she rarely does,,and she commented that they should try Rafe and Nicole out...frankly I just have zero interest in Rafe..but again..thats little ole me
I agree - Rafe is just not interesting at all - IMHO. Maybe Nicole could bring some life to Rafe's character.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Confronting may not be the best word.
Its been spoiled in SOD I think, Sami takes a more grownup approach to Rafe.
Instead of trying to Manipulate him into staying with her, she confronts him and is honest and convinces him of her feelings. Also Sami see's Rafe with a girl *Adrianna* from the pub and over hears him talking about Love, and someone always being in his heart.. and instead of jumping to conclusions she *ASKS* him about it...
They must work things out because rumors have "Rafe moves in with Sami" this month.
But who knows teasers and spoilers love those play on words.

(Edited to add the *moving in* is unconfirmed and something that is posted on several other sites)
DaysCafe Rumors/Spoilers
But the other is part of an Interview already posted here

Im less sure about Nicole, I think she confronts Rafe and attempts to intimidate him into keeping Sami away from EJ.. But I dont see Rafe playing her games, nor do I think He needs to. IMO
Quote Post Goto Top

mirabella

Taelyn
Apr 22 2009, 11:18 PM
Confronting may not be the best word.
Its been spoiled in SOD I think, Sami takes a more grownup approach to Rafe.
Instead of trying to Manipulate him into staying with her, she confronts him and is honest and convinces him of her feelings. Also Sami see's Rafe with a girl *Adrianna* from the pub and over hears him talking about Love, and someone always being in his heart.. and instead of jumping to conclusions she *ASKS* him about it...
They must work things out because Rafe moves in with Sami this month.

Im less sure about Nicole, I think she confronts Rafe and attempts to intimidate him into keeping Sami away from EJ.. But I dont see Rafe playing her games, nor do I think He needs to.
Can't wait to see all of this. Sounds great! I agree, the spoilers and interpretation of their meaning is not always what it appears to be at first glance.

Bring on SAFE!

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

I can see Rafe and Nicole scheming to keep their common interests away from each other.

Why is Stephanie leaving town? Is she going into the Witness Protection Program?

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks angie

PHELLE FOREVER

Angie79
Apr 22 2009, 01:04 PM
SOW Spoilers

Bu-Bye Stephanie! Don't let the door hit your snooty ass on the way out :rockon:

PHELLE FOREVER

Bradyclan
Apr 22 2009, 04:27 PM
Aww, I'll miss Chelsea...

Why can't it be Stephanie that leaves town?
Right on! I don't know why that bitch is still here. Her parents aren't even in Salem anymore. What purpose does she serve again... :shrug:

lene
Member Avatar

Steve and Kayla are in Salem, just ofscreen. But even if they weren't, Stephanie wouldn't have to follow them. She has made aa life in salem, she has family is Salem.

lastDays
Member Avatar

PHELLE FOREVER
Apr 23 2009, 09:56 AM
Angie79
SOW Spoilers

Bu-Bye Stephanie! Don't let the door hit your snooty ass on the way out :rockon:
I don't think Steph is actually going to leave.It just says she considers it

mirabella

lastDays
Apr 23 2009, 12:10 PM
PHELLE FOREVER
Apr 23 2009, 09:56 AM
Angie79
SOW Spoilers

I don't think Steph is actually going to leave.It just says she considers it
Exactly! Steph isn't going anywhere.

LovingDays

SOS

Sami confronts Rafe about his "other woman" and is surprised by Rafe's revelation.
Father Matt suggests Chloe and Lucas go into marital counseling.
Kate reveals the truth to Daniel
Chelsea and Max have an emotional goodbye
Hope saves Phillip from a DiMera hit.
More information about Mia's past is revealed thanks to Will and Tad's friend Kinsey.
Stephanie trusts Philip in his feud with the DiMeras.
Victor tells EJ he has Stefano, who fears his father may be dead.
Dr. Baker accuses Nicole of trying to kill him.
Sami and Rafe have an interesting first date.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mirabella

Thanks for posting these, Angie and Loving Days. It certainly sounds like Arianna is Rafe's sister. Can't wait to see the Safe first date!

samixxx
Member Avatar

Sami and Rafe have an interesting first date.

:wub: Thanks for the spoilers.

victoriaf

Thanks for posting these spoilers.

Isn't May a sweeps month? These spoilers don't sound like sweeps material to me. Perhaps the Stefano kidnapping but that is about it and without crazy Steve doing the kidnapping I can't imagine it being very exciting.

I'll be fast forwarding past the Rafe and Sami stuff. Even Will and Mia are more interesting than Rafe and Sami. Rafe is like another Brandon to me - nice to look at but duller than dirt to watch.

Chloe and Lucas marriage counceling should be interesting - Lucas just needs to man up and get away from his dominating mother. There is something really sick about Kate and Lucas' relationship.

Not liking the darker EJ. I prefer the smart EJ to the darker EJ. I like him snarky and cunning and two steps ahead of everyone EJ but dark and evil EJ not so much.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply