Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of May 4th; *UPDATED 5/2*
Topic Started: Apr 22 2009, 01:04 PM (9,385 Views)
Dragonish1
Member Avatar

^ I agree, these are in no way.....sweeps spoilers. These sls are dragging and all the new twists are so Ho-hum.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

mirabella
Apr 23 2009, 12:39 PM
lastDays
Apr 23 2009, 12:10 PM
PHELLE FOREVER
Apr 23 2009, 09:56 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepSOW Spoilers
I don't think Steph is actually going to leave.It just says she considers it
Exactly! Steph isn't going anywhere.
I wish Stephanie was leaving!

Ariel

Arianna sounds like Rafe's sister to me too.

And how is Chloe going to ask Lucas to go into marriage counseling without him getting a little bit puzzled? They're super happy and in love, nothing is wrong...why would they need help? It sounds like a plot point to cause some tension between the newlyweds, I'll be surprised if they make it into therapy.

Thanks for the spoilers Angie!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide titles

Monday
Chelsea's Departure

Tuesday
You're Fired

Wednesday
Nicole's Secret

Thursday
Accident

Friday
The Proposal

Bradytime

I'm really enjoying Rafe, but I really was a fan of Galen, when he was on Passions.

I think that Sami and Rafe are so much better together then, she and EJ. There is just too much baggage with them and now, you add Philip's murder attempt. I just can't see Sami and EJ together. At least, I hope they don't.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Quote:

Wednesday
Nicole's Secret

Thursday
Accident

Nicole has a secret? Get out of town!

And the accident must be when Dr. Baker takes a tumble down the stairs - with Nicole close by, of course.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

OneBadKitty
Apr 27 2009, 11:00 PM
Quote:

Wednesday
Nicole's Secret

Thursday
Accident

LOL.

angmc
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Quote:

Wednesday
Nicole's Secret

Thursday
Accident

And the accident must be when Dr. Baker takes a tumble down the stairs - with Nicole close by, of course.
And it's only in the singular version? She must have at least a dozen secrets at this point. :drunk:

lily20

Tuesday
You're Fired

Philip Again??

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^I think the "you're fired" is Brady being disowned AND fired by Vic. I wonder what pushes Brady over the edge?

Accident= doc Baker

Nicole's secret= Steffy gets info on Nicole and sent it to EJ??? (this might of happened?)

The proposal= Phl and Stephanie

Liz

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

OneBadKitty
Quote:

Wednesday
Nicole's Secret

Thursday
Accident

That has to be it. "Nicole's Secret" no doubt is just her trying to cover her tracks in that episode. I hope Baker is ok LOL. I like him.

I'm guessing the "fired" bit is about Brady.

The proposal is Philip and Stephanie. I don't think it will stick though. Maybe she will accept at first but her kidnapping will scare her into putting the brakes on things. I like where they are taking them as a couple.

The May sweeps previews in the mags really helped get to the bottom of these. I can't wait to get the full daily spoilers to get some idea on how the week will unfold. Should be good.

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

Wow, these are pretty vague. lol

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

PhoenixRising05
Apr 28 2009, 12:39 AM
I can't wait to get the full daily spoilers to get some idea on how the week will unfold. Should be good.
Speaking of which, it does seem like they should be out by now, no? I wonder if they're being a little stingy with spoilers for sweeps stuff.

I hope Dr. Baker sticks around, too--I love him.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

PhoenixRising05
Apr 28 2009, 12:39 AM
OneBadKitty
Quote:

Wednesday
Nicole's Secret

Thursday
Accident

That has to be it. "Nicole's Secret" no doubt is just her trying to cover her tracks in that episode. I hope Baker is ok LOL. I like him.

I'm guessing the "fired" bit is about Brady.

The proposal is Philip and Stephanie. I don't think it will stick though. Maybe she will accept at first but her kidnapping will scare her into putting the brakes on things. I like where they are taking them as a couple.

The May sweeps previews in the mags really helped get to the bottom of these. I can't wait to get the full daily spoilers to get some idea on how the week will unfold. Should be good.
Hmmm...I was thinking Philip doesn't propose until after he rescues Stephanie from the kidnapping - at least that's the way I read it in the SOD May sweeps preview.

I'm actually wondering if this isn't where Rafe offers to be a 'surrogate' father to Grace after he and Sami do the deed and exchange their ILUs.

Alligato
Member Avatar

^ Whoa! When do Sami and Rafe have sex? I thought that EJ interrupted it! And when do they exchange ILUs? Sami already loves Rafe? After a few months?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I got that from this bit in the SOD May sweeps previews:

Quote:

EJ/Sami/Rafe:Sami realizes EJ is always going to be a threat to her, so she goes to Rafe, they declare their love and consumate their love. Rafe volunteers to be a surrogate father to Grace taking us into June, where tragedy awaits all three of them.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

SocRMum1
Apr 28 2009, 10:19 AM
Hmmm...I was thinking Philip doesn't propose until after he rescues Stephanie from the kidnapping - at least that's the way I read it in the SOD May sweeps preview.
This is from the SOW May Sweeps summary thread:

Quote:

- After Philip proposes to Stephanie, Caroline warns Stephanie about "commiting to a Kiriakis". Stephanie finds herself "trapped in a terrifying, creepy situation".

From that I assume the "terrifying, creepy situation" is the kidnapping, though that isn't specifically said.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Dragonish1
Apr 28 2009, 06:45 AM
Wow, these are pretty vague. lol
It is just the episode titles. The details are not up yet.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Soaps.com spoilers

The Week of May 4:

Lucas comes upon Chloe talking to Father Matt about secrets in marriage.

Sami admits she has feelings for EJ that will never go away.

EJ learns that Victor has Stefano.

Will and Mia run into Kinsey, who is an old acquaintance of Mia’s.

Kate tells Chloe that she knows about her affair with Daniel.

Thursday May 7:
Rafe takes Sami on a romantic date, where they get caught in a compromising position.

Friday May 8:
Philip proposes to Stephanie.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Bradyclan

Phil proposing to Steph is not belivable. They started dating/non dating for what six months-eight months?Yes, they look good together but they haven't giving me a reason to root for them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply