Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of May 4th; *UPDATED 5/2*
Topic Started: Apr 22 2009, 01:04 PM (9,599 Views)
aimees76
Member Avatar

... again with the "feelings" ... geesh.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, May 4th
Sami confronts Rafe; Chloe lies to Lucas; Kate catches Chloe leaving a message for Daniel; Stephanie has a nightmare about Philip; Chelsea tells Max that she is leaving.

Tuesday, May 5th
Nicole meets up with Dr. Baker; Lucas and Chloe share a warm moment; Philip is attacked again; Chelsea says goodbye to Hope; E.J. vows to avenge Tony's death.

Wednesday, May 6th
Nicole tries to convince Dr. Baker to leave town; Rafe introduces Sami to Arianna; Chelsea boards a plane to London; Brady shares his suspicions with Bo.

Thursday, May 7th
Nicole is horrified when E.J. invites Dr. Baker over; Victor makes a revelation; Rafe and Sami go on their first real date.

Friday, May 8th
Dr. Baker is rushed to the hospital; Victor and E.J. make a deal; Philip proposes to Stephanie; Will thinks he has judged Mia too hastily.

Ellie

Angie79
Apr 28 2009, 02:54 PM
Tuesday, May 5th
Chelsea says goodbye to Hope

Wednesday, May 6th
Chelsea boards a plane to London
Gee, it's so nice that Days gives all of its departing characters goodbye scenes.

(Thanks Angie!)

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Thanks for posting, Angie!

A little too much Sami for my liking, though, any Sami is usually too much for my liking these days, but the rest sounds okay. I hope Dr. Baker pulls through--he's gotten to be such an entertaining character.

Bradyclan

I may be in the minority but I'm glad that they are giving Chelsea a proper departure scenes. Would have wished Nick to have a better one as well but whatever. Hopefully, we'll get some great scenes between Chelsea, Bo and Hope. They always deliver ! Can't wait.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Alligato
Apr 28 2009, 11:20 AM
^ Whoa! When do Sami and Rafe have sex? I thought that EJ interrupted it! And when do they exchange ILUs? Sami already loves Rafe? After a few months?
It's been more then a few months LOL.

He came on in October and their relationship didn't even begin to heat up until March. Their relationship has actually been rather slow, especially by today's soap standards. Here we are at the end of April and they are just now officially becoming a couple and declaring their feelings. That is about 7 months so I don't see a problem with it.

Besides, I think it all depends on the couple. Sami and Rafe are older and have been through more so their relationship should progress slower. A younger couple, like Philip and Stephanie, can seen a little more of a quicker pace. Plus, I think the way the relationship is progressing suits both Philip and Stephanie and I think it will slow down quite a bit after this kidnapping. Right now, they are all caught up in the drama of the feud and they have this "life is too short" thing going on so I can see them both jumping the gun with a proposal but one or both will likely have doubts later on, especially Stephanie due to the kidnapping.

The week itself sounds good. It sounded a bit slow at first but now it sounds like quite a bit happens with the feud, Nicole/Baker, and with Chelsea's exit. I'm glad she says goodbye to Hope and her loved ones. Sounds like she gets a decent sendoff.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Angie79
Apr 28 2009, 01:35 PM
Soaps.com spoilers

The Week of May 4:

Lucas comes upon Chloe talking to Father Matt about secrets in marriage.

Sami admits she has feelings for EJ that will never go away.

EJ learns that Victor has Stefano.

Will and Mia run into Kinsey, who is an old acquaintance of Mia’s.

Kate tells Chloe that she knows about her affair with Daniel.

Thursday May 7:
Rafe takes Sami on a romantic date, where they get caught in a compromising position.

Friday May 8:
Philip proposes to Stephanie.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
thanks angie

LovingDays

Angie can you tell me if Arianna is Rafe sister

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Chelsea tells Max that she is moving to London; Kate confronts Daniel about his affair with Chloe.

Tuesday
No details

Wednesday
Nicole tries to convince Dr. Baker to leave town and protect her secret; Rafe introduces Sami to Arianna.

Thursday
Nicole pushes Dr. Baker down her stairs in anger; Sami and Rafe's first date turns into a disaster.

Friday
Philip and Stephanie share a special night at the DiMera mansion; Will tries to make things up to Mia.

LovingDays

Lol Angie its not in Dimera Mansion
Edited by LovingDays, Apr 28 2009, 10:23 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Ha! I didn't even notice that. CDN TV Guide does screw up on occasion.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Sami and Rafe's first date turns into a disaster. Thanks for the spoilers! I wonder if the disaster is because of Ej?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

LovingDays
Apr 28 2009, 10:22 PM
Lol Angie its not in Dimera Mansion
Well that would be a special night.

mirabella

samixxx
Apr 28 2009, 10:46 PM
Sami and Rafe's first date turns into a disaster. Thanks for the spoilers! I wonder if the disaster is because of Ej?
I think I read somewhere that they are caught in the rain or something like that. It is a natural disaster, not an Ej one, I think. lol

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

samixxx
God, I hope not. I know they are all about recycled plots - but if they have EJ and Johnny planting stinking cheese and setting off sprinklers I will :frustration:

Red Mist
Member Avatar

LOL Down the stairs with old Doc Baker eh?...such anger. thanks Angie!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOD

- Sami confronts Rafe about Arianna.
- Stephanie contemplates leaving Salem.
- Chelsea says her last goodbyes.

SOW

- Arianna's true identity is revealed.
- Kate tells Chloe she knows about her affair with Daniel.
- Brady tries to persuade Victor to forsake revenge.
- Sami and Rafe start to make love.
- Will learns about Mia's tainted past.
- EJ fears that Stefano is dead.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Angie79
Apr 29 2009, 01:10 PM
SOD

- Sami confronts Rafe about Arianna.
- Stephanie contemplates leaving Salem.
- Chelsea says her last goodbyes.

SOW

- Arianna's true identity is revealed.
- Kate tells Chloe she knows about her affair with Daniel.
- Brady tries to persuade Victor to forsake revenge.
- Sami and Rafe start to make love.
- Will learns about Mia's tainted past.
- EJ fears that Stefano is dead.
Sometimes I wish it was back in the 90's just so I could enjoy the character of Sami again.

These spoilers aren't too bad, not counting the Safe/Arianna spoilers.

samixxx
Member Avatar

mirabella
Apr 29 2009, 12:10 AM
samixxx
I think I read somewhere that they are caught in the rain or something like that. It is a natural disaster, not an Ej one, I think. lol
That is good to read, I had enough of Ej interupting Safe already :D

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

They don't sound too bad.

I can't wait for the EJ/Stefano stuff. I love the feud!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply