Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: When are they going to find Lucas a love interest
Topic Started: Apr 24 2009, 04:47 PM (1,195 Views)
lazydazes
Member Avatar

When are they going to find Lucas a love interest who truly wants him? Bryan D. is one of the hottest guys on the show. Yet, his character is always given the short end of the stick. Why don't they test Lucas with Arianna to see if there are any sparks. It's clear that Chloe doesn't love him. Most importantly of all, they don't have chemistry together.
Edited by lazydazes, Apr 24 2009, 04:48 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

I think Brian is handsome and in person seems to be very sexy but boy, they really go out of their way to make Lucas look like a schmuck. They need to make Lucas yell and that would help a lot.

Ariel

Halloween Family
Apr 24 2009, 04:53 PM
I think Brian is handsome and in person seems to be very sexy but boy, they really go out of their way to make Lucas look like a schmuck. They need to make Lucas yell and that would help a lot.
He's more interesting when he's not playing the super nice guy like he's been doing for most of the last year, that's certain.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

In the end, I think it will be Sami who Lucas winds up with. Throughout all the women in his life, Sami has come around several times and he's always been very forgiving of her flaws. They kind of remind me of Carrie and Austin and all the missions they had to face.

coffeelover

Jinxie
Apr 25 2009, 12:41 PM
In the end, I think it will be Sami who Lucas winds up with. Throughout all the women in his life, Sami has come around several times and he's always been very forgiving of her flaws. They kind of remind me of Carrie and Austin and all the missions they had to face.
Lucas and Sami is 1000 times better than Rafe and Sami that's for sure. Part of me wouldn't mind if Lucas and Sami got their happy ending and then left Salem like Austin and Carrie. Sami has lost all appeal and Lucas is never going to be that leading man especially if he is back with Sami who always overshadowed him. If I had to pick between Lumi or Safe I would pick Lumi for sure. I just can't believe how many Lumi fans are now Safe fans talk about throwing Lumi under the bus. Lucas and Chloe never seemed like a good idea for me and when they made it all about Kate hating Chloe and trying to protect her little Lucas I just thought same church different pew. Big deal! Another women would just be the same thing Kate would somehow attempt to mess it up Again.

lily20

Halloween Family
They need to make Lucas yell and that would help a lot.
Actually making Lucas yell more would only make things worse. Remember when he was in the hospital after the explosion and Kate was trying to tell him about Chloe and Daniel?? The guy would'nt shut up!

I just wish the writers would either kill the character off or give him some balls. I love interest wouldn't work either, anyone paired with Lucas becomes unnattractive and boring.

Drew
Member Avatar

Why would they need to test him with Arianne when Lucas & Nicole were married for two years?

cjknick
Member Avatar

Drew
Apr 28 2009, 08:50 AM
Why would they need to test him with Arianne when Lucas & Nicole were married for two years?
I think they meant the new character Arianna (new waitress at the pub).

leah09
Member Avatar

lily20
Apr 28 2009, 12:26 AM
Halloween Family
Actually making Lucas yell more would only make things worse. Remember when he was in the hospital after the explosion and Kate was trying to tell him about Chloe and Daniel?? The guy would'nt shut up!

I just wish the writers would either kill the character off or give him some balls. I love interest wouldn't work either, anyone paired with Lucas becomes unnattractive and boring.

ITA (even though I hate feeling that an actor should lose his job) but Lucas is just a one-note character now. He just doesn't mesh with Chloe and now that Sami has Rafe/EJ, Lumi is done. It's like the writers don't want to get rid of him but they don't know what else to do with his character so they have to have him in stupid SL with Chloe. The whole thing makes no sense and they are pitiful together.

I also can't see him with another love interest because, no matter what, he will never be top dog...there will always be another guy who outshines him. They should just make him all bad-ass (and I don't mean more yelling) and give him some depth.

Ariel

leah09
Apr 29 2009, 08:37 PM
lily20
Halloween Family

ITA (even though I hate feeling that an actor should lose his job) but Lucas is just a one-note character now. He just doesn't mesh with Chloe and now that Sami has Rafe/EJ, Lumi is done. It's like the writers don't want to get rid of him but they don't know what else to do with his character so they have to have him in stupid SL with Chloe. The whole thing makes no sense and they are pitiful together.

I also can't see him with another love interest because, no matter what, he will never be top dog...there will always be another guy who outshines him. just make him all bad-ass (and I don't mean more yellThey should ing) and give him some depth.
ITA, Lucas is so un-meshed with Chloe he's hardly in any scenes with her and they just got married...its a waste, really, BD can't go anywhere with this s/l right now. Unless they're planning to have Chloe beg his forgiveness all summer & try to get back together once the truth is out. That'd be a really exciting summer s/l, right?

Lucas worked once upon a time when he was bad/scheming/manipulative...he could still be a grown-up about his kids and become a bad-ass in the rest of his life.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

lily20
Halloween Family

Oops, typo...I meant yell LESS. They should give him depression so that he doesnt flip out all the time. The yelling is what hurts his character. People are right about the observations made about his acting but he has had some really nice moments over the years. He's worth keeping around but he is the perpetual tool so it's hard to find him sexy, but the actor himself is sexy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply