Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for Week of 4/27; Is Rafe over Sami's mixed signals?
Topic Started: Apr 24 2009, 07:47 PM (2,475 Views)
Ellie

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manda1

Can't view the clip so would really appreciate the youtube version you usually do Ellie - thank you.

Pilla

yes would totaslly love the youtube one aswell

Ellie

Here it is on YouTube...

Manda1

Thank you Ellie! Love the promo. :popcorn:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

It's not about Nicole!!! Finally!

Alligato
Member Avatar

I know I am over Sami's mixed signals.
Thanks for the youtube version, Ellie! This situation has so much potential!

Oh, and Arianna is SO Rafe's sister!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Boring promo. I don't care about Sami and Rafe. Thanks, Ellie!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Yeah, Arianna is definitely Rafe's sister.

Ellie

Angie79
Apr 24 2009, 08:23 PM
Boring promo. I don't care about Sami and Rafe. Thanks, Ellie!
Wait - but don't you care about Arianna?

(And you're welcome!)

safecrush

Wow, looks to be really HOT. Thank you Ellie

Ponz
Member Avatar

Rafe is really a pointless character, lol. Gering is basically Ali's bitch.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thank you Ellie! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I can't wait to see the rest!

mirabella

Thanks, Ellie. I am looking forward to the next few weeks. Looks good to me!

cjknick
Member Avatar

Ponz
Apr 24 2009, 09:18 PM
so so true :hail:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Well, I am looking forward to it and it looks good. I feel like a broken record but the promos do need to be longer. I love Sami and Rafe so I can't wait for this and jealous EJ.

I knew Arianna was Rafe's sister so I don't get why so many thought she would be a past love of his. It always came off, at least to me, like they were siblings. I'm glad they brought her on. Now Rafe has family and we can learn alot about him and Sr. Agnes doesn't have to be used anymore. I liked the nuns but it's time to move past that IMO and we can learn alot about Rafe through his sister. Plus, another female was needed in that age range. I like the way they are slowly introducing her too.

See, I don't mind bringing on a sister for Rafe because he's been here since October. People already know him. He has his fans now. It makes more sense then bringing on Owen's father already, no matter how short-term that is. Owen really hasn't even been introduced yet and a few weeks into his run we already get his father. That is a bit too soon but we'll see how that plays out. I guess.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks Ellie
I think the scene looks really Hot, and it seems Ali liked it too.. She even insisted on ripping his shirt off after the producer told her not too *LOL*
Nothing boring about that scene.. And I cant wait for more.
And yeah .. Arianna is so his sister, or cousin.. Poor Sami looks devastated, but i know she is thrilled when she finds out the truth..

WooooHoo bring on the Safe luvin.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ponz
Apr 24 2009, 09:18 PM
How much do ya wanna bet that Sami gets his "POINT" LOL
I bet she knows his point up close and personal up against the wall like that.. Mmmmmm Hmmmmm
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Yeah. I'm glad Ali went against the producers and wardrobe and tore off Rafe's shirt because I think it fits with the scene as they have waited awhile to admit their feelings and give in to them. I really don't get what the big deal was anyway. The show has been putting on some racy love scenes so I would think they would be all for that. It's only a shirt, for God's sake. Talk about being cheap LOL.

I just really enjoy them as a couple. It's the first real mature relationship she has had and what I like most about is she has no secrets to keep from him. He knows her secrets and he knows who she is. There is no pretending. It's honest and genuine and I love how they have slowly built them up as a couple. I wasn't sold on them at first because they were hit and miss but I came to really enjoy them more and more as time went on, especially when I realized that the show was giving them a legit chance and giving them a slow build without Sami doing something stupid to screw it up like keeping secrets or making some of the other same mistakes she's made in the past.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Apr 25 2009, 01:14 AM.

Manda1

PhoenixRising05
Apr 25 2009, 01:12 AM
Yeah. I'm glad Ali went against the producers and wardrobe and tore off Rafe's shirt because I think it fits with the scene as they have waited awhile to admit their feelings and give in to them. I really don't get what the big deal was anyway. The show has been putting on some racy love scenes so I would think they would be all for that. It's only a shirt, for God's sake. Talk about being cheap LOL.

I just really enjoy them as a couple. It's the first real mature relationship she has had and what I like most about is she has no secrets to keep from him. He knows her secrets and he knows who she is. There is no pretending. It's honest and genuine and I love how they have slowly built them up as a couple. I wasn't sold on them at first because they were hit and miss but I came to really enjoy them more and more as time went on, especially when I realized that the show was giving them a legit chance and giving them a slow build without Sami doing something stupid to screw it up like keeping secrets or making some of the other same mistakes she's made in the past.
It's only a shirt, for God's sake. Talk about being cheap LOL. :lol:
ITA with all of your post!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply