Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler: Arianna is Rafe's sister
Topic Started: Apr 29 2009, 09:51 PM (3,550 Views)
LovingDays

After Sami confronts Rafe about his "other women" he admits that Arianna is actually his sister.

From Soapoperasource
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm not even watching the show and I figured that one out..

Red Mist
Member Avatar

I figured she was his sister......Thanks for the scoop. I bet his sister got herself into many pickles and had to be saved by Rafe.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

That was obvious.

I'm happy about it though. Rafe's been around long enough and I want to know more about his background. I like Arianna too. They've brought her on nicely and the actress has a likable quality about her.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Well, of course she's his sister. I don't care for Rafe, but am interested in seeing what they do with Arianna.

mirabella

Thanks for posting. I figured that she was his sister or another relative, but some were hoping for her not to be a relative so Rafe could go back to her. I will be so happy to learn more about Rafe through her.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks,that was a given...if she is as dull as he is,they can leave together,,they cannot replace the faves I miss dearly

Manda1

Im glad she's Rafe sis and not some ex :tounge: I think she's a possible love match for Brady particularly as i think their first meeting will not go so well....a sure sign....

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Yeah, Arianna being related to Rafe is no surprise at all.

I assume she'll be at least chem-tested with Brady and possibly Lucas when the Danloe affair is revealed and Lucloe mercifully finally ends. I'd love to see her tested with Philip, as Philip and Stephanie aren't doing anything for me. The nice thing about Arianna is that her being related to Rafe--sans some unnecessary reveal that they're really Victor's kids or something stupid--is that, like Billie and Austin first were when they came to town, they don't have relatives sprawled across canvas. The dating pool needed to be widened.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I just hope his sister is not as boring as her brother!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Yay! This is as I suspected but I am glad to see it confirmed.

I did not want a past love to come in and create some sort of misplaced jealousy and angst for Safe. This bodes well for EJami, IMO. :D

michelle
Member Avatar

This doesn't mean they won't date or hook up. Look if Max can date his nieces, I'm sure Rafe can date his sister.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

yawn. i was hoping she was an ex. why would you say to your brother 'i thought i'd never see you again?' anyway, i'm disappointed. i guess rafe is going to stay in sami's orbit and her orbit alone for the time being. talk about a dull pairing.

Edited by luvpumpkns, Apr 30 2009, 01:16 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

michelle
Apr 30 2009, 12:43 PM
This doesn't mean they won't date or hook up. Look if Max can date his nieces, I'm sure Rafe can date his sister.
*sigh* Good point. :-/

maren17
Member Avatar

I just figured this out...I kept seeing Arianna and thinking "Nicole" since her name is actually Arianna. Zheesh.

valerie

i don't like arianna she jealous of sami already and doesn't even no her she better watch out because sami can be sweet at times but sami is feisty and she will go back at you if you ticked her off

mirabella

valerie
Apr 30 2009, 03:09 PM
i don't like arianna she jealous of sami already and doesn't even no her she better watch out because sami can be sweet at times but sami is feisty and she will go back at you if you ticked her off
Where did you see that Arianna is jealous of Sami? And what would she have to be jealous about since Rafe is her brother?

mehmeh26

michelle
Heh, my thoughts exactly. I'm glad I'm not the only one bothered by that.

And about her being Rafe's sister - no one saw that coming. Really. :eyeroll:

FLRose

michelle
ROFL :lol:

samixxx
Member Avatar

mirabella
Apr 30 2009, 03:17 PM
valerie
Apr 30 2009, 03:09 PM
Where did you see that Arianna is jealous of Sami? And what would she have to be jealous about since Rafe is her brother?
In tomorrows epi, she seems to have taken a dislike to Sami. :laugh: She is probably going to cause of few problems for Safe.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply